Discuss and interact with contributors and members about Private Shots.
By Vienna
Hello Guys!
It’s a long time ago that I wrote something here. I will never forget - at voyeurweb it all began! More or less accidently I won with my first contri, which was containing of some snapshots from my “usual” inliner training the first award in NIP section. You know the rest … now I am regulary here since 2007 and it’s still one of my favorite playgrounds, even I have now also my own blog.
But I have also great news! Since 5 years Matt and I worked “next to” the pics you know from voyeurweb, facebook, twitter and my blog on a very special project. Being nude at the most famous places in the world, and hopefully it will happen in this autumn that we will publish the photobook “I am (n)u(e)rban” with 66 pages full of highclass nude urban photography! To make it come true we currently participate at a crowdfunding campaign at the authors platform pubslush. More about the project on my blog and on my social network accounts (@vienna_exhib; fb: vien.na.102)
AND no worries I will remain at voyeurweb. Keep your eyes open there will be a really hot and true and genuine public contri soon!

Many kisses Vienna
By Intrepid
I'm hoping you will include at least a couple shots revealing your red Crystal Rose butt plug that you showed a brief glimpse of some time ago. That was a nice tease, but more is always better.
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]