Discuss and interact with contributors and members about Private Shots.
By Jbe
Ahhhhh.... Vienna looking sexy in the Alps... what a great way to start the week.

V, you certainly do know how to give us a great way to start the week. Ok, I know you don't have much control on when a contri posts... so seeing a contri from you is a great way to start any day. :mrgreen: Seeing your smiling face on my monitor.... be still my beating heart!
By trinityxxx
Congrats Vienna....and I agree with Berty....the scores on both you and Ormi seem really low. Weird.
Lovely contri sweetie and congrats once again!
xxx
By ICU
You look amazing Vienna! And what gorgeous scenery behind you. I bet those around you didn't see as much of it with you there. As much as I love the mountains, I'd be right there with them enjoying watching you pose!

Magnificent!!

You are so kind to share some of your honeymoon with us. Congratulations to the both of you. I hope you both grow closer as the years pass and enjoy a happy healthy life together for many years to come. I just joined Twitter a few days ago and one of my first tweets was to wish you and Matt congratulations on your marriage. I've been watching to see if you respond back....

You are much loved and admired by so many, including me.

I too think the scores are way too low. I think should get a 10 for this set (I know the ratings only go to 5, but you are a one of a kind beauty!!! :D

Plz consider coming to the U.S. for some picture taking and vacation time. I would make a special effort to be around when you were out shooting pictures. I'd love to say hi!

Bob
By Coffjr
For those who didn't know - Vienna did an interview on that other site. Very interesting answers to the questions. She is a special beautiful gal.
By ICU
Geez....Is that site still going? I thought they were hit with all kinds of legal problems. VW is the place to be!! And farm living is not the life for me. And neither is Manhattan for that matter, sorry Zsa Zsa. :P

I'd love it if Vienna saw fit to return to VW exclusively as well as spend some time visiting with her admirers. I whole heartedly agree with Berty....Vienna where are you? I even twitted her a few weeks ago....and nada in return. :cry:

My wife is similarly coy about her life before she[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Mr Forbes has never been to New Guinea, nor has he[…]

Date Sexy.

My wife’s choice of outfit to go to a small event […]

8th Amendment

Elkin, come on. You are smart enough to explore t[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]

Utterly absurd. Bill C paid 850,000 to Paula Jon[…]

We all remember that time Bruce Lee, who stood a s[…]

The role of Mr Forbes on this fine forum -- and in[…]