Discuss and interact with contributors and members about Private Shots.
So I just uploaded and posted my second full contri set with 10 pics in the "nude in public" section. Don't know when the photos will go live online, but when they do, leave me a comment with your thoughts ❤️❤️ NN
Thanks Bigdeskjet. Not sure why it takes so long for admins to post NIP. I uploaded my 10 pics several days ago and still waiting them to go live online. Meanwhile here's one from same day for your viewing pleasure ❤️❤️ NN
Attachments
Enlight317.jpg
Enlight317.jpg (1.88 MiB) Viewed 7926 times
I did just catch this photo on tittie flash, absolutely beautiful. Someone can correct me, but if I recall a contri would take 5 to seven day to post. Don't know why it takes that long now a day. As of 11 am est your contri isn't up. Should be up by Saturday one would think.

Always look forward to your posts and chats. Thanks NN. (ok, my hearts aren't showing up. What's up with that?)
327retro wrote:I did just catch this photo on tittie flash, absolutely beautiful. Someone can correct me, but if I recall a contri would take 5 to seven day to post. Don't know why it takes that long now a day. As of 11 am est your contri isn't up. Should be up by Saturday one would think.
The site probably wants to keep things spaced out.. like, if 10 contris get submitted in a particular day, then none for the next week, then 3 days in a row with 2... they can approved 2 a day and have content every day for 2 weeks.
thanks Grumpy and Bigdeskjet, always nice to hear from ya. Btw, a fun "nude in public" goes live later tonight! Hope you enjoy some of my adventure getting ice at the hotel. See ya around - NN

No...his property sold what the based upon what th[…]

8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]