Discuss and interact with contributors and members about Private Shots.
By AnonAnon
My wife doesn't do NIP, but enjoys see through clothing and revealing clothing. When we're in a bar or bohemian venue, she gets a lot of looks and compliments, but at a regular restaurant at dinner most people pretend they aren't looking.

We were recently in a crowded restaurant waiting in an area visible to the entire restaurant. I was standing a distance away from her while she was leaning backward against a table against the wall in a halter neck dress with a see through top that was about half as see through as pantyhose. From where I was looking, I saw a beautiful straight collarbone lit by downlighting that punched through the top grazing slightly erect nipples and lightning up her tits for a beautiful view. Almost nobody in the restaurant was staring. Once we were seated, and my wife was leaning forward talking to me in the noisy restaurant, I saw a lot more people looking at her naked back and very visible side boob. The dress plunges deep in the back and my wife knows just how to sit to give the impression from the side that she is topless.

Get used to that, even enjoy it, and you may be able to go further.
By Merlin52
Flashing with something easy on/off is usually a start. Don't go for crowded areas, it can be hard the first time even if there is nobody around, just because somebody might be. Think about cell phone coverage, and area personality. Start with remote locations and work up to less private.

As a photographer, I plan out site lines, time of day and exit path. People are often amazed at the areas that I have been able to shoot. It is a matter of planning everything out, as well as contingency plans, then executing and moving on. If you happen to be in SoCal, we could work on some things.
8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]