Discuss and interact with contributors and members about Private Shots.
By Jbe
Instead of the many tit and ass flashes Stephanie has posted, we get a full contri Mexican Beaches

On another thread Sweet Stephanie asked what we wanted to see and there were a couple of requests for wet t-shirts. Although pic 2 isn't quite that, it's close. To me there is something sexy about seeing the hidden goods- that really aren't hidden.

Stephanie, and might I add that you have great tan lines. :D
By SweetStephanie
Thank you JBE and everyone who has liked my posts! I'm flattered by the nice and sexy comments. As long as it all stays positive and you all enjoy my photos I'll keep posting! I'm working on a w-tshirt post :)
By Jbe
Thinker, what's up?! You didn't offer to help Stephanie apply the lotion. :lol: :roll: :mrgreen:

Sweet Stephanie, you are most welcome for the thread. It is a rare occasion anymore for a contributor to respond to comments on their contri and/or over here on the Forums. It makes the fun so much more (fun) to actually interact with you ladies.

Looking forward to seeing your wet t-shirt post. The white bikini is close to it and was a lot of fun to ogle. :oops: :oops:
By SweetStephanie
Thank you guys for liking my posts! I enjoy interacting too! I will work on the wet t and of course I got help with the lotion :D I'd prefer a pretty girl rubbing my body but I'd probably let you guys have a turn too, my husband likes to watch :)
By JerryCal
Beautiful as always, SS! You already know what your pictures make me do :-). I can't wait to see more! Where is this beach where I might get to rub lotion on you?
By SweetStephanie
JerryCal wrote:Beautiful as always, SS! You already know what your pictures make me do :-). I can't wait to see more! Where is this beach where I might get to rub lotion on you?
Thank you JerryCal! So just what do my pictures make you do? :shock:
By Jbe
Oooooohhhhh... so now there will be two lines. One for waiting to apply lotion... and the other will be to watch the "pretty girl" applying the lotion. :shock: ;) ;)
By JerryCal
SS, JBE is right. Lotion is the key. You make me go through lotion like crazy! I would love to have you as a witness. Maybe you could send me a msg and we can share details :-)
By SweetStephanie
JerryCal wrote:SS, JBE is right. Lotion is the key. You make me go through lotion like crazy! I would love to have you as a witness. Maybe you could send me a msg and we can share details :-)
Thank you guys! The fact that you're lotioning yourselves to my photos is flattering and a turn on! I have "lotioned" two men at the same time before but actually I prefer having my tongue between the legs of a pretty woman if you know what I mean ;)
By FastFive
I've always felt I was a lesbian trapped in a man's body. :twisted:
By rockclimber
SweetStephanie wrote:
FastFive wrote:I've always felt I was a lesbian trapped in a man's body. :twisted:
Ha ha! Well I am a bisexual in a woman's body ;)
Always a favorite! :)
By SweetStephanie
Thinker wrote:So how were you going to reward your gf for taking your wet t-shirt pictures?
Well she and I have been fuck buddies for 3 years so she definitely got hers! I love making her cum she has an amazing body and although I'm a boob girl I I love her pussy!
By Thinker
SweetStephanie wrote:
Thinker wrote:So how were you going to reward your gf for taking your wet t-shirt pictures?
Well she and I have been fuck buddies for 3 years so she definitely got hers! I love making her cum she has an amazing body and although I'm a boob girl I I love her pussy!
You and I think alike! Between her legs is heaven!
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]