Discuss and interact with contributors and members about Private Shots.
By Theblackcat
Hi everyone! Just a little message to let you know we are looking for original ideas for our next photoshoots! Nothing too explicit, for private shots or freestyle. Could be a bit public but not with too many people around... Thank you!
@bigdeskjet: The office one is not really possible, but I'm keeping the dining room idea! Or maybe a shoot while cooking?

@Thinker: Well, if you look in the freestyle section for Blackcat in the woods, you will find just that! It was a shoot near and on a trail in the woods!
Oh my! You are very welcome! :D There will be more soon, but I'm trying to get as many ideas as possible for future shoots! Sometimes we do many pictures on the same day so it's nice to have ideas in advance.
Hi Blackcat!

Welcome to our little corner of VW! That's a great contri you posted. If I had to suggest an idea I would go with something indoors and play with light and shadow. Maybe a black fake fur blanket and a beer of light from a partly open curtain? Just a thought.

This one of yours is great.
Attachments
IMG_20160115_022651.jpg
IMG_20160115_022651.jpg (230.89 KiB) Viewed 10207 times
Theblackcat wrote:@bigdeskjet: The office one is not really possible, but I'm keeping the dining room idea! Or maybe a shoot while cooking?

@Thinker: Well, if you look in the freestyle section for Blackcat in the woods, you will find just that! It was a shoot near and on a trail in the woods!
While cooking could work. I like sets where something starts out normal and not sexual... then makes a left turn :)
By Thinker
Like your pix around the lake. I always look around a lake to see if I can see a photoshoot like yours while I am hiking around the lake. No luck so far, but that does not stop me from looking! ;) I think the 6th one is my favorite. Shows all your curves just right!
Theblackcat wrote:Thank you rockclimber, your suggestion is noted! And thanks for the encouragement, it is most welcome! :D
And I almost forgot, posting here in the forums or even in the COFF townhall thread in the private shots portion of the forums is a great place to post too!

:lol:
Thanks everyone, but since this site does not seem serious enough about fake contris, I will probably take my pics elsewhere... I sincerely wonder how many real amateurs are still posting here, if any... :(
By SomeDude
Sorry to hear it, Blackcat, but I totally understand. It's sad to lose an active actual contributor for these reasons, but it's not like the site has shown any interest in addressing the problem. Hopefully, being able to point to lost contributors will motivate the site to take action.
By jongson
So interesting when you see like this in the woods and a suddenly turns into a beautiful lady after a while disappeared. What you think, then? Would you mind running away? or run to come near her?
8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]