Discuss and interact with contributors and members about Private Shots.
By FastFive
I like the way this girl thinks.

No need for a bikini ANY day as far as I'm concerned. (With a body like hers, it's a crime to cover it up...)

No Need For a Bikini Today is a hot hot hot set!

Also, Mia reminds me a little of Krysten Ritter, especially in that first pics of the contri. Great image!
By mandadees
FastFive wrote:I like the way this girl thinks.

No need for a bikini ANY day as far as I'm concerned. (With a body like hers, it's a crime to cover it up...)

No Need For a Bikini Today is a hot hot hot set!

Also, Mia reminds me a little of Krysten Ritter, especially in that first pics of the contri. Great image!
Oh I haven't done that in a long time! I think the color is a little harsh in this set. What do you think? I like it but the color looks sort of 1950's postcard. I hope it is a real contri! :) Did anyone invite her to come here?
By FastFive
The white balance is off. Probably shot with a mediocre camera... or a good camera that was set up badly.

Still, when looking at Mia, the color was the last thing on my mind. ;)
By rockclimber
honora wrote:I like the harsh lighting look, and I love anything vintage style. :D I didn't even notice at first! The 3rd pic is my favorite. She is gorgeous!
I agree Honora, 4, 7 and 10 are great also but I think you found the pick of the litter first.

No...his property sold what the based upon what th[…]

8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]