Discuss and interact with contributors and members about Private Shots.
By Skeetz
Vanessa wrote that she planned to have lunch outdoors but it was too hot for clothes. I suspect it was Richard who got to dine in the back yard.

Classic Vanessa
By Jbe
One of the good things about the seasons in Oz being opposite from those in the US is that Vanessa and Richard are hard at work taking pics outside in their hot weather and posting those pics to keep us all nice and toasty warm in our cold weather. And when the seasons change they take it indoors... so we get pics all year round. Now how great is that?! :D

Vanessa, I love that you are always trying something new... not that I could EVER get tired of looking. Not only do I admire your sensuous beauty, but I also study the technical apsects of what Richard is doing behind the camera. He continues to inspire me with his prowess with the camera and you continue to inspire with your ever-changing gorgeous looks.

It's always difficult to choose a favorite.. and sometimes I can't choose just one. ;) Todays selection for fav has got to be the first pic. I like that you will often start fully clothed and drive us all wild with your strip tease. But this one is just a little different... starting mostly clothed but with just a teasing nipple peak... and a tantalizing preview of the glory to come.
By Coffjr
Vanessa, another outstanding set of pictures. I'd love to have lunch with you anytime. :D

Unlike John, I can never pick just one favorite picture - especially when it comes to your sets. I just love the sexy over the shoulder look and the way your girls hang. But I also love to see your smooth silky skin - so my favorites are #3, #4, #9, & #10. I would love to give you a back rub, just touching your skin would be such a turn on let along seeing you nude. And no, I don't think I could stop at just the back. :oops: Any time you need some lotion put on, I'm your man!! :D
By Vanessab
Hello Skeetz .. thanks for the thread and the fun comment. Unfortunately the midges were also dining on me that day! Btw, I like your avatar pic. :D

Hi John. We both really appreciate the thought you put into your comments, and the time you take to study the photos. We're both learning all the time, and that's what we love about photography, there's so much to learn! We'll see if we can continue to warm up your winter, there's certainly been enough heat here this summer to spare some. Best wishes from both of us.

Thanks very much for the compliments and for the list of favourites, jr ... And as for back rubs and lotion, I can never get enough of either. :)
By Skeetz
Berty is mostly right, I think. I get confused, it's the accent I suppose or maybe "sugar overload."

But Damn It Berty there's nothing wrong with a stroke or two when a beauty like Vanessa is on display!
By masseur
Hello VanessaB !! Another fantastic post I see. I love the contrast between the rough, aged, weathered wood and the soft, smooth , skin on your beautiful body. The blurred green background draws all the focus to your naked figure. (as though my eyes would be anyplace else) I hope you did'nt get a splinter !! Great composure Richard. What camera do you use ? Keep posting sweetie - in all your glory !
Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Next thing you know, Joe is gonna go around tellin[…]

8th Amendment

Elkin, come on. You are smart enough to explore t[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]

Utterly absurd. Bill C paid 850,000 to Paula Jon[…]

We all remember that time Bruce Lee, who stood a s[…]

The role of Mr Forbes on this fine forum -- and in[…]

It is shocking that Clown is too racist to listen […]

"NEW YORK, NY — In a devastating blow for the[…]