Discuss and interact with contributors and members about Private Shots.
By 327retro
Wonderful shoot, wonderful woman. As Thumper said you are a treat. If I may add, your a fun gal. It may be a bit cliché, as I don't have a lower 40 any longer, but you NN and hubby along with the rest of the sick puppies here would have been welcome around my bon fire any weekend and pass around the mason jar. Any skinny dippin would have been up to ya'll. ;) :)

Thanks for allowing us to be part of your fun down here and the contri side. You rock.
Attachments
49029477.gif
49029477.gif (41.38 KiB) Viewed 9274 times
By redback
Just saw the sand dunes set. Awesome, as usual. Beautiful scenery, beautiful model, all I need now is a cold beer.
And NN, if you ever go skinny dippin at grumps bonfire let me know an tell grump to fill the "mason jar" . I will be there. Seein NN skiny dippin is sumpin I would hate to miss.

NN, thank you for sharing.
By NudeNirvana
Ahh thanks Thumper, Grumpy and Redback. You guys and the COFF are so much fun and appreciative. Truly means a lot to me. While the sand dunes shoot was fun, I think my favorite contri this month was "Hotel Hallway Surprise" as it wasn't planned at all and I think spontaneous surprises are the best, but it's all fun for us, and happy you enjoy it so much. For those who haven't seen that contri, just click below ❤️❤️ NN

http://www.voyeurweb.com/contributions/ ... y-surprise" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
By redback
NN, what i like most about your contris is that you seem to enjoy the doing shoots as much as we enjoy seeing the results and the fact that you come on here and chat with us about them. For me this is a major turn on.
Iv enjoyed these forums for some time but they have always run hot and cold. Since you turned up the fun factor has definitely improved.
my favourite so far would be "sand dunes". i like the outdoor setting and it reminds me of some outback places iv visited downunder.
Definitely looking forward to more from you and chatting with you further.

NNs hubby, great job with the camera, mate..
By NudeNirvana
ahh, thanks Redback. We definitely enjoy the photoshoots! It's a hobby that my husband and I enjoy (he's a real amateur photog and I am the often reluctant model for him) but he's so persuasive that I tend to go along and warm up to the idea, but some shoots are kind of risky like the "Imperial Sand Dunes" or our current "hotel hallway surprise" contri. I guess it's the adrenaline rush that makes those pics so much fund. Again, glad you enjoy them so much ❤️❤️NN

http://www.voyeurweb.com/contributions/ ... y-surprise" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
By Thumper
Ya, I like the hallway one, too.

Don't suppose you got a shot or two of you rubbing some of that ice on your body? :D :D :D

I repeat my request for short, raggy-edged daisy dukes. Or a shower set...I loves me some wet, dripping, glistening skin just waiting to be licked dry! :shock:
By NudeNirvana
hey Thumper, sorry to disappoint, but no daisy dukes in the next contri, but I still think you'll enjoy it. It's called "Nirvana Surf" and should be live online in next day or two. xoxo - NN
By NudeNirvana
sorry no daisy dukes, but I am wearing a cowboy hat in my new "Nirvana Hot Springs" contri.....

Hope you like it and don't forget to leave me a comment and vote while you're there

http://www.voyeurweb.com/contributions/ ... ot-springs" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
By NudeNirvana
well thanks for that nice compliment Anonanon!

Glad you liked me in that black bikini as well as au natural!....❤️❤️Nirvana
By AnonAnon
You're welcome. We hardly ever get to the beach, so apart from boats on lakes, most of our exhibitionist fun involves my wife being "clothed". We've found that a little goes a long way!
8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]