Discuss and interact with contributors and members about Private Shots.
Ok so we just posted an "instant tit flash" and thinking of freestyle contri.

http://www.voyeurweb.com/flash/tits/vie ... nirvana-nn" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

My wife, Nude Nirvana age 50+ is a little shy and not quite confident enough to upload a full "freestyle contri." We have more pics from this photoshoot in the desert for a freestyle contri but concerned about possible negative comments as we have to block or crop her face.

What do you think? Is it worth it or will she just get bashed? If you insist an amateur must show her face, please explain your logic. Your positive tit flash votes may influence her! Leave NN a comment with your thoughts ...

Model : NudeNirvana aka NN
Model Age : 50+
Picture Of : My Wife
Boob Size : Very Small Tits
Breast Type : Natural
Face Visible : Face Not Visible
Pierced Nipples : No Piercings
Tan Lines : Fading
Nipple Size : Narrow
Nipple Length : Long Nipple
Thickness : Thick
Personally, I'd rather see a nicely excluded face (covered with hair, hat, turned away from camera, etc) than those who don't think ahead when shooting, and then just photoshop a black box over the head. That looks absurd.

I totally get not wanting to show a face though... I'm fine with that. Just do it nicely.
True. You can ask her to face off the cam or she can just let her hair fall on her face or wear a hat and shades. This looks natural. Cropping faces and putting a black box on it makes it lose the charm and the natural beauty the lady maintains.
Privacy is important. Thanks FastFive and Leo. That's helpful feedback. However every time we go out shooting nude pics of NN we don't always bring a hat and we enjoy taking some facial full body nude shots not thinking that they may become great images to post in a contri but can't without blurring or blocking face. So here's a multiple choice option to deal with that:

A) we will not use ANY pics of NN that have her face in it - removes a lot of potential fun pics!
B) we will use pics with NN's face but block it with discreet black box NN watermark
C) we will use pics but then blur face / hair completely and place NN watermark elsewhere in pic

NN watermark is required as Voyeurweb watermark is small on left and can be deleted with pics then stolen and posted elsewhere. As stated, unfortunately privacy is important as this is the internet and there's some creepers out there, also for mom's out there like NN who don't want to be recognized. Hope you all understand. So what do you think, A, B or C ?

Or other options?
There will always be those who complain about not showing her face, but that is really just part of their fantasy that you don't have to cater to. A painter once told me that her best selling work was anonymous nudes.

The challenge is to fit it in to the picture in an interesting manner. Blurs or black squares detract from the image. crops, may be ok, but also may look like her head was cut off. Using pose or props can add rather than detract from the image. Making it look either natural, or like a deliberate part of the image is key, rather than appearing to only have been done to hide her identity.

Attachments
shadowed_nude_by_mlidikay-d33l47x.jpg
shadowed_nude_by_mlidikay-d33l47x.jpg (35.35 KiB) Viewed 7795 times
thanks Merlin, we appreciate the ideas :)
ok thanks for sharing your thoughts Bigdeskjet. Hope ya have a fun weekend wherever you are! NN
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]