Open Discussions about the VoyeurWeb.com site
I was just wondering if there was anyway to stop a habitual commenter that does nothing but be totally disrespectful and berating in his comments on contributions?

I have one member, who has no contributions btw, that has made it his mission to constantly call me a thief and to make disrespectful comments about me and my contributions everyday, sometimes two and three times a day. Is there any way to prevent this - it feels like a form of bullying?

I think it would be nice, even though VW has a free side to its site, to make it a requirement that a person post a contribution before they are allowed to comment on the contributions of others who are contributing to the website.

I feel like I am being bullied by these people who have made it their mission to berate me daily when they do not have any contributions of their own and are only FREE members. I wish there was some way to help prevent this!

At least I contribute my photography and I have paid for additional subscriptions to other parts of this website - I am VERY disappointed that this bullying can take place!

Thanks
I have been here since the beginning, and believe it or not, it used to be worse. I understand how you feel though, the comments are really a big reason that I stopped contributing. There really is no making everyone happy since I got everything from rude insulting critiques, to "unfair competition" because of my pro quality images. Though I have worked with pro models for years, I have been told I don't know what I am talking about. Also the accusation that my images were stolen even though they were all my original work. I did get a lot of complements also, but just one of the crusaders can mess up your day.
And because of the lack of Admin to do anything about it, another contributor has decided she has had enough. (Check the Line Sweet thread under Private Shots)

WHY is it so difficult to ban the trolls that do nothing but make rude and totally uncalled for comments? Sure, the contributors can delete comments but you see the same idiots posting rude comments everywhere they go.

Yes, this has been a problem for as long as I've been around- not quite as long as you, Merlin- but I've seen a LOT of ladies leave because of that very problem. And the attitude seems to be, "No worries if a lady leaves. Somebody else will take their place."

Grrrr....
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment