Open Discussions about the VoyeurWeb.com site
What about that same capability for past contributors? Circumstances arise, things change…perhaps they no longer wish to have their photos archived around the site for public display. Deleting your own work / submissions, should always be a right made available for any of your contributors.
For the older contributions unfortunately they will not show up in the contributor's account as the site had to deal with some distressing issues which forced VW to delete the existing accounts. Going forward this will not be an issue, and contributors will be able to delete their own photos at any time. However, if at any point you feel uncomfortable with your older photos just let me know the ID number of the photos and I can have them removed for you.
im having difficulty removing pics from voyeurweb,they will not help me outs have contacted them numerous times and i cannot figure out how to delete my pictures,they are ignoring my requests to contact me and walk me through the process, what should i do?
Hi,

We tried to locate your requests, and did not find any under a different email address. We also checked your account but can't find any contributions linked to it.

Please make sure to send us the correct links, or ID numbers of the said submissions that you want removed, and include the right email address, or username associated with them.

Please forward all details directly to our support ticket, or through support@voyeurweb.com

Kind Regards,
Raven
The World Famous VoyeurWeb
Voyeurweb refuses to delete my contribution even though I have ask them multiple times to. I have sent them the link 4 times to delete and provided the contribution date, title, and my email address linked to the profile. How hard could it be to find this contribution to delete...
Hi,

Thank you for sending in the information we needed by messaging me privately. I really appreciate it. We found one contribution linked to your account, and we'll be sending you a direct message about its complete details, and its removal.

Kind Regards,
Raven
The World Famous VoyeurWeb
Committee Suppressed

AND YET AGAIN what johnforbes is trying to say is […]

johnny, your old partisan song and dance is not &q[…]

8th Amendment

Geezus, sillydummy, inform yourself already. Trum[…]

The Engoron theory was utter nonsense and the enti[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]