Open Discussions about the VoyeurWeb.com site
By zuume19
If I wanted to join and be a member of this site, I would have thought months ago about suggestions to improve the Voyeur Web site offered by viewers like me. For instance, I don't believe that there were contributions from regulars and even Red **** contributors 10-15 years ago. What is sad are the "views" of previous viewers are so-called counted but they end in either a zero or a 5. Why are the dots gray ? So, I scroll down and an ad pop-up is in my face. Click off, it appears again. Scroll down, pop up add, the two girls with a pink background. Administrators: this is quite annoying. Then you continue and click on a picture and it's for members only. Once again, if it is for members only, how easy would it be for members to click on and non-members just move on to something else ??

It used to be a whole lot of contributors to this site and at least an hour to view all of the contributors. Now a days, 10 minutes is the norm or sooner. Just depends how many times I have to click off the advertising and recognize photos that are for members only.
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]