Discuss and interact with contributors and members about Private Shots.
By Jbe
This is starting off to be a fine Valentines Day after seeing Trinity posting a contri. :D :D :D How could it get better than that?! Well, I can actually think of some ways :mrgreen: :mrgreen: but it's only lustful dreaming. :roll: :oops: :oops: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Trin, you never disappoint with your contris and once again I am a loss for superlatives on how to express my thoughts and feelings. Let's just go with.... WOW!! If all I had to look at was just the first shot, I'd be totally satisfied. Thank you for continuing to share your gorgeous self.
By trinityxxx
John.... Thank you for the shout out my dear. You are so damn sweet and quite the cutie pie to top it off. ;)
You certainly have a way with words to make us ladies here feel simply amazing. Thank you for taking the time to leave me such a lovely note, you my dear made my day that much better.
Thank you and happy valentines day. Smooches!
By Skeetz
What a breath taking set Trin, you've out done your self again! You are the sweetest Valentine ever, from your beautiful face, to those perfect perkies, to your delectable little "freckle pocket!"

Kisses and Licks, Lover!

(and now I have to find something to clean my monitor!)
By Star
Best submission this year hun surreal I luved em all :) :D :) Now looking forwrd 2 the next ones. :) ;) :D

have a great valentines day Trin :) :) :)
By Coffjr
Trin - you will find my responses to you at several locations - sorry but let me express again: Happy Valentine's Day dear. I'm with John on it was a great way to start the day to see your latest contri and I'm just (not so patiently) waiting for the RC version to cum out. I'd get up to get another cup of coffee but I can't right now and would have problems walking. :oops: :oops: :lol: I sure do missing you when you get busy and life gets in the way but I'm always happy to have you return. You are a gem amongst us male rocks (oops not you rockclimer but all of us). :)
By Paulbrx
Trin, Thank you from the bottom of my heart! Every time you call me your muffdiving partner for ever, I feel 10 feet tall. :D This contri is the finest I've ever seen--ever felt--ever experienced on a metaphysical level. Maybe it is from my blood rushing south, but I feel like I've just seen God. :shock:
By rockclimber
BabyCakes wrote:With*^ lol my brain is scrambled now after seeing all that gorgeousness. ;) :shock: :lol:

Oh oh yes........ Oh yes!
By honora
Miss Trin I was completely speechless when thinking of something to write about you... You really are a dream come true! LOVE the red sheer lingerie!
By 327retro
Oh- my-gosh!!! Trinity I just want to lovingly hold your cheeks and kiss you while playing with your hair at the same time. Then gently cup your other cheeks and.......

Holy smoke young lady, this is one of your all time best contributions. Superb at it's best! I'm very pleasantly floored. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
By trinityxxx
Skeetz wrote:What a breath taking set Trin, you've out done your self again! You are the sweetest Valentine ever, from your beautiful face, to those perfect perkies, to your delectable little "freckle pocket!"

Kisses and Licks, Lover!

(and now I have to find something to clean my monitor!)

Omg skeetz you are such a sweetie pie. I loved your comment. Yep the freckle still remains in that lil pocket.... So you know what that means.... Better get licking. Hehe. Luv ya babe xxxx
By trinityxxx
Star wrote:Best submission this year hun surreal I luved em all :) :D :) Now looking forwrd 2 the next ones. :) ;) :D

have a great valentines day Trin :) :) :)

Omg Star what a compliment coming from such a doll. Thank you sweetie, I greatly appreciate your feedback. Blushing!
By trinityxxx
Coffjr wrote:Trin - you will find my responses to you at several locations - sorry but let me express again: Happy Valentine's Day dear. I'm with John on it was a great way to start the day to see your latest contri and I'm just (not so patiently) waiting for the RC version to cum out. I'd get up to get another cup of coffee but I can't right now and would have problems walking. :oops: :oops: :lol: I sure do missing you when you get busy and life gets in the way but I'm always happy to have you return. You are a gem amongst us male rocks (oops not you rockclimer but all of us). :)

Oh jr, I indeed thank you for the multiple notes as I just love hearing from you. I love it when your around, especially when I get hungry.... After all you are my endless supply of pickles... And you know how much I love drinking the juice right out of the jar. Man, now I am hungry just thinking about it. Hehe
I luv ya dearly and thanks so much for having fun with me. :-). Smooches
By trinityxxx
BabyCakes wrote:Sooo beautiful Trin!!!! Happy Valentines Day to you! Thank you for sharing this will all of us!!

Awe baby cakes you are such a sweetheart! Hope you had a lovely valentines day as well Hun.
I am so very flattered to have a sexy lady like yourself comment on my contri. Thank you. :-)
By trinityxxx
Paulbrx wrote:Trin, Thank you from the bottom of my heart! Every time you call me your muffdiving partner for ever, I feel 10 feet tall. :D This contri is the finest I've ever seen--ever felt--ever experienced on a metaphysical level. Maybe it is from my blood rushing south, but I feel like I've just seen God. :shock:

Oh my word.... Wow! Totally floored by your comment Paul. :-) wow a huge thank you!
You are most welcome.... And how on earth could I ever forget you! you Paul will always be my one and only muff diving partner.... Hehe. I absolutely adore you Paul.... And blood running south.... Hmmmm thanks for the vision. Love it. :-)
By trinityxxx
rockclimber wrote:
BabyCakes wrote:With*^ lol my brain is scrambled now after seeing all that gorgeousness. ;) :shock: :lol:

Oh oh yes........ Oh yes!

Hehe glad you liked. Oh and not sure if you saw my reply on my contri... But just an FYI if you ever have tent pole issues again.... Let me know cause I can take down tents in record timing. :-) Weg! Xxx
By trinityxxx
honora wrote:Miss Trin I was completely speechless when thinking of something to write about you... You really are a dream come true! LOVE the red sheer lingerie!

Honora so great to have you visit. Miss you girl! I am truly flattered by your comment gorgeous. Thank you
By CrushOnTrinity
What a great gift. Thank you, Trinity, for sharing your beauty and sexiness with us. You are an amazing lady, and I love you in that red nightie. You are the star of my fantasies.
By trinityxxx
327retro wrote:Oh- my-gosh!!! Trinity I just want to lovingly hold your cheeks and kiss you while playing with your hair at the same time. Then gently cup your other cheeks and.......

Holy smoke young lady, this is one of your all time best contributions. Superb at it's best! I'm very pleasantly floored. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Grumpy I am just tickled pink you liked my contri that well. And oh boy I love the sounds of you grabbing cheeks and hair. Mm mmmm mmm! Just when you pull my hair, do me a favor and grope my neck a bit... I will melt in your hands. :-) thanks so much for making me feel like that little vixen you keep talking about. :-)
Luv ya Hun.
By trinityxxx
CrushOnTrinity wrote:What a great gift. Thank you, Trinity, for sharing your beauty and sexiness with us. You are an amazing lady, and I love you in that red nightie. You are the star of my fantasies.

It's funny that you commented my dear, I literally just read your PM note. Thank you so much! I absolutely adore you and your messages you leave for me. Thanks a million sweetheart as you always make me feel like something special. I send you all sorts of love. Big smooches! Xxxx
By rockclimber
trinityxxx wrote:Oh and Rockclimber.... Wanted to tell you I love that new pro pic. So fricking sexy!!! Mmmm
Grins and a wink, that you like it is a huge turn on indeed. There's something so sexy about keeping on the tux or suit while your partner slips off her dress...... Sexy as hell!

I could go on and on over the partial kitty wink shots too, the profile pic is a huge stunner and the last one..... Sigh.... You just do it for me so so well!

Now my ears are as red as that sheer flimsinessofnothing you have on!!!! Funny, I think I bought that same thing at Xxx-mas! Or close. Just looked, close but different.

I know I so owe you a long reply too! I've been slammed at work and behind on everything.

I have to say, this set is a Damn tent pole raiser for sure. I don't know where to begin but that look in your eyes and those tiny shaved peeks of delight would melt all the snow off any roof from the Dakotas to Newfoundland! These easily are rivals to that one I especially like, and that says a lot!!!

Did I mention how hot you are shaved? I've totally lost my focus on my project I'm working on now, lol!!!

Pressing submit!
By JerryCal
Trinity is one of my all time favs. This contri doesn't just support that, it raises the bar! I guess you could say it raises my bar, too ;-)
By Lothario2
Ooooo Trin... what a superbly gorgeous set of images... you are absolutely lovely from top to bottom!
and what a treat for the eyes it must be for your photographer.. to have you in front of the lens... every inch of you a vision of beauty.

Thank You for the wonderful Valentine's Day treat! :)
By Coffjr
Trin dear - the pleasure is all mine, believe me. ;) I just love not only your beauty but also your wit. Now with you being hungry again, I think it's time we visit the local stores.....at least the ones that haven't kicked us out for indecent exposure. I know one store that has giant salami for sale, would you like a piece of salami? Damn, now I'm hungry but not for salami. :oops: ;)
By BreeOclaire
Was away over Vday holiday with limited web access. Just got to view everything properly and you sure do make a hot Valentine no doubt ;)
By trinityxxx
rockclimber wrote:
trinityxxx wrote:Oh and Rockclimber.... Wanted to tell you I love that new pro pic. So fricking sexy!!! Mmmm
Grins and a wink, that you like it is a huge turn on indeed. There's something so sexy about keeping on the tux or suit while your partner slips off her dress...... Sexy as hell!

I could go on and on over the partial kitty wink shots too, the profile pic is a huge stunner and the last one..... Sigh.... You just do it for me so so well!

Now my ears are as red as that sheer flimsinessofnothing you have on!!!! Funny, I think I bought that same thing at Xxx-mas! Or close. Just looked, close but different.

I know I so owe you a long reply too! I've been slammed at work and behind on everything.

I have to say, this set is a Damn tent pole raiser for sure. I don't know where to begin but that look in your eyes and those tiny shaved peeks of delight would melt all the snow off any roof from the Dakotas to Newfoundland! These easily are rivals to that one I especially like, and that says a lot!!!

Did I mention how hot you are shaved? I've totally lost my focus on my project I'm working on now, lol!!!

Pressing submit!

You crack me up!! I loved your note rock and remember I am a gal that is good at putting up and taking down tent poles. Hehe
Luv ya
By trinityxxx
JerryCal wrote:Trinity is one of my all time favs. This contri doesn't just support that, it raises the bar! I guess you could say it raises my bar, too ;-)

Oh my I have got to say I am flattered as all get out that I am one of your faves. :-) grinning here big time. Thank you!
I am also just tickled you said I raised a few bars!! Hehe. Love it. Smooches. Thank you!
By trinityxxx
Lothario2 wrote:Ooooo Trin... what a superbly gorgeous set of images... you are absolutely lovely from top to bottom!
and what a treat for the eyes it must be for your photographer.. to have you in front of the lens... every inch of you a vision of beauty.

Thank You for the wonderful Valentine's Day treat! :)

That was so nice of you to say Lothario. You are so sweet!... I just want to eat you up. :) taking pics certainly spices up a marriage. :-). Thanks baby cakes. Xxx
By trinityxxx
Coffjr wrote:Trin dear - the pleasure is all mine, believe me. ;) I just love not only your beauty but also your wit. Now with you being hungry again, I think it's time we visit the local stores.....at least the ones that haven't kicked us out for indecent exposure. I know one store that has giant salami for sale, would you like a piece of salami? Damn, now I'm hungry but not for salami. :oops: ;)

Thanks Jr and that is why I love you too sweetheart! Xxxx
Now you tell me this when I am fricking starving. Lol... Mmm I am thinking about a salami and pickle sand which!... Now all I need is some mayo. :shock: ;)
By trinityxxx
BreeOclaire wrote:Was away over Vday holiday with limited web access. Just got to view everything properly and you sure do make a hot Valentine no doubt ;)

Thanks Bree you are super sweet! Xoxo
By rockclimber
Damn Trin,

I'm at my course but I saw the RC set and.......

I'm gonna end up being called second random hard on dude (already got one of those running around here,) Ha!

STUNNING!!
By trinityxxx
rockclimber wrote:Damn Trin,

I'm gonna end up being called second random hard on dude (already got one of those running around here,) Ha!

STUNNING!!

You are so funny rock!! Hard on dude.... Well I wOOdnt mind seeing that in my box.... Umm... :shock: Did I just say that out loud?... Umm oh my pm box too. Lmao! :lol:
By rockclimber
trinityxxx wrote:
rockclimber wrote:Damn Trin,

STUNNING!!

You are so funny rock!! Hard on dude.... Well I wOOdnt mind seeing that in my box.... Umm... :shock: Did I just say that out loud?... Umm oh my pm box too. Lmao! :lol:
Hot Damn.......

You are now on the extremely short list of beautiful women who have asked to see my package, lol!

A little more mellow and I just very well might! Keep those compliments cummin!

Keep the eye bleach handy!!

Ineedamandaemoticon
By Coffjr
Trin - I'll supply the salami, pickle and mayo, can you supply the buns? :o :o :oops: :oops: :twisted: :twisted:
By DangerousDi
Okay a little late.....Trinity: Happy Valentine's. Just been busy and haven't been on VW lately. Glad to see you are still around and hope you have done another contribution. If not what are you holding out for? The guys and gals love you.
By DangerousDi
Shut my mouth, I saw the Valentine contri and sure to please every single man and make him hard. Excellent and that is how I voted. Still cranking out the goodies gal.
By trinityxxx
Coffjr wrote:Trin - I'll supply the salami, pickle and mayo, can you supply the buns? :o :o :oops: :oops: :twisted: :twisted:

Of course I always have buns on hand...., now just so you know I like lots of mayo! So lay it on my buns nice and thick! :-)
By trinityxxx
DangerousDi wrote:Shut my mouth, I saw the Valentine contri and sure to please every single man and make him hard. Excellent and that is how I voted. Still cranking out the goodies gal.

So glad you liked the contri dd. You are super sweet. I really appreciate your feedback Hun. I hope all is well. Kisses
By Coffjr
Buns on hand, no that should be buns in my hands. I could just devour your buns.

Cumming right up - a thick layer of mayo.... :lol:
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment