Discuss and interact with contributors and members about Private Shots.
Indeed it does sound yummy Manda but I hope you didn't misunderstand, I was not talking about yummy vegetables!

Love that fabulous body of yours, and it just tickles me plum to death when you decide to uncover it for us! You are truly awesome you know! from the top of your beautifully coiffed head right down to the tips of your perfectly manicured toes!

If only you were on the menu for Sunday Morning Brunch!
mandadees wrote:
Skeetz wrote:
Skeetz wrote: Naked and Raw with Mannda would just have to be Sinfully Delicious! I will be shopping for ingredients tomorrow!

Manda Darling, I Love the "uncropping" you did, of your amazing avatar! Thanks for answering my prayers! I've already sent my Thank You's upstairs! (Not sure if that was appropriate or not.) :oops:
"Naked and raw" Oh my that sounds soo good! Yummy! :oops: :oops:
I'm naked and raw on my new back deck right now. Care to join me? Coffee is ready!
WOW, who knew Thumper could cook? How are Ya' Bud?

And more importantly, how's that Red Hot red head you hang out with? The one that used to steam my veggies on a regular basis! (Waving at TnG, with a smile!)
Thumper wrote:
10533897_10152525663710169_5404291490456788969_n.jpg

You're fixin for a spanking Mister! Drop and give me fifty! Now go find me a healthy one or momma will spank!

:lol: :oops: :lol: :oops:
Believe it or not Manda, I was about halfway through my salad when I saw your message to a the Thumpmaster. But if I can get in on this spanking business I could easily fry up a rasher of bacon and smother the green stuff!
image.jpg
image.jpg (1.18 MiB) Viewed 35237 times
It was a lot prettier before I ate half of it! Excuse me while I go fry up the bacon!
Skeeter, that looks like a salad that was eaten well, I love feeling that way too! :oops: :oops:
Thinker wrote:A well-eaten Manda! Doctor said I need to take my time when eating. That's what I aim to do! ;)

And a feet rub, love, love, love feet rubs. I'll make breakfast! Image
mandadees wrote:
Thinker wrote:A well-eaten Manda! Doctor said I need to take my time when eating. That's what I aim to do! ;)

And a feet rub, love, love, love feet rubs. I'll make breakfast! Image
Oh Manda, my Darling! Rubbing tired aching female feet is one of my specialties! I have a fresh bottle of almond oil and a brand new Boars Hair brush, (for the soles of your tender tootsies,) so erotically stimulating! I know you'll Love It! But don,t be surprised if the massaging migrates northward before the night is through!

Phew, I'm becoming aroused just thinking about it! Mutual gratification is the goal after all!
Hey Miss, Manda,

Haven't stopped by for a while so thought I'd ask if you still are making some of that French toast with a cup of your finest Joe.

An up date on the information I gave you about the goat's milk etc. The woman that owned the farm passed away I'm very sad to say. She had so many awards for her products it was amazing. I hope her family can do her justice by continuing her legacy. I haven't had a chance to stop by since her passing with my work hours so I can't up date you any farther at this time.

Sugar's friend free range chickens are getting old and not laying enough to share, but Number One Son got some chickens that are doing very well. Bad part is he lives on the other end of the county and not easy to hook up.

Skeet, now worries about the news paper, I already read the funnies, even some of them are full of BS as is the rest of the print media has become. Manda, is this a bustier garter and stocking day? ;)

G'Day Ya'll
327retro wrote:Hey Miss, Manda,

Haven't stopped by for a while so thought I'd ask if you still are making some of that French toast with a cup of your finest Joe.

An up date on the information I gave you about the goat's milk etc. The woman that owned the farm passed away I'm very sad to say. She had so many awards for her products it was amazing. I hope her family can do her justice by continuing her legacy. I haven't had a chance to stop by since her passing with my work hours so I can't up date you any farther at this time.

Sugar's friend free range chickens are getting old and not laying enough to share, but Number One Son got some chickens that are doing very well. Bad part is he lives on the other end of the county and not easy to hook up.

Skeet, now worries about the news paper, I already read the funnies, even some of them are full of BS as is the rest of the print media has become. Manda, is this a bustier garter and stocking day? ;)

G'Day Ya'll

Hey Grumpy!!

I'll see if I can whip a spell up and brew you a potion. But it just might turn you, hee hee hee But I won't say into what!! Hee hee hee.

I got some goats milk locally for awhile but it was not so convenient so I haven't gotten any lately. I did enjoy it when I tried it. I have gone organic with my egs too. I prefer just the whites but the yolks just look healthier.

We need recipes people!!! LOL!

Are you the little green vampire hahaha
rockclimber wrote:Are you the little green vampire hahaha
Not this year, I was under the weather unfortunately. :( Better now! :)
Hey everyone!

I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving! I'm reposting here, LOL!

I think about all of you fondly, where ever you are.

I hope life is giving you all the blessings you deserve.

I looked back through the thread and I cannot tell you how much fun this thread has been for me. I only wish we had more wonderful recipes and stories to share!

Here is one I posted way back but maybe someone new will like it and want to post one in return?

Fondly, Manda

mandadees wrote::lol: :lol: Pomegranite Chicken
Roasted, Naked & Glazed
[/i]

Hey there, here's a fun low calorie holiday treat! I hope someone besides Thinker will try it. Thinker, If you get any glaze on you, I'm sure the COFFette's will volunteer to lick it off! He he.

Important tip:

Read the whole thing, some steps need or are easier if you do ahead of time! Just saying.

Ingredients
1 tablespoon ground sumac
(Tart red sumac berries add a fruity, sour flavor. (You can find ground sumac in Middle Eastern markets, specialty food shops and online at penzeys.com.)
Or use 2 teaspoons freshly grated lemon zest in place of the sumac. )
1 tablespoon kosher salt
1, four pound chicken
(Rub the chicken with the spice mixture (See step 2), cover and refrigerate THE DAY BEFORE. Then the day of, let it stand at room temperature for about 20 minutes before roasting.
Watch and drink wine.
6 cups sliced cored fennel (2-3 large bulbs)
1 large yellow onion, chopped
2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
1/2 cup pomegranate molasses
(Pomegranate molasses has a bright, tangy flavor.
(Don’t confuse it with grenadine syrup, which contains little or no pomegranate juice.)
You can find it in Middle Eastern markets and some large supermarkets near the vinegar or molasses.
OK YOU CAN DO THIS AHEAD OR SAME DAY. If you're ambitious, you can make your own: Simmer 4 cups pomegranate juice (which is way easier to find,) uncovered, in a medium pan over medium heat and reduce until thick enough to coat the back of a spoon, say 45 to 50 minutes. (Do not let the syrup reduce too much or it will darken and become very sticky and burnt.) Makes about 1/2 cup. Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to 3 months. )
2 tablespoons honey
1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
Pomegranate seeds for garnish
(To seed a pomegranate, definitely drink wine, this is a real pain! First,fill a large bowl with water. Lightly score the fruit into quarters from crown to stem end, cutting through the skin but not into the interior of the fruit. Hold the fruit under water, break it apart and use your hands to gently separate the plump seeds from the outer skin and white pith part. The seeds will drop to the bottom of the bowl and the pith will float to the surface. This makes it easier, get rid of the pith. Pour the seeds into a colander. Rinse them and pat dry. Seeds can be frozen for up to 3 months so if you have time you can get ready ahead but fresh is better always. )
Preparation
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Combine sumac and salt in a small bowl. Remove giblets from chicken (if included, I don't get them) and trim any excess skin; pat dry. Loosen the skin over the breast and thigh meat and rub the spice mixture under the skin plus a little on the skin. Tuck the wings under and tie the legs together with kitchen string.
3. Combine fennel and onion in a large roasting pan and toss with oil to coat. Place the chicken, breast-side up, on the vegetables.
4. Combine pomegranate molasses, honey and pepper in a small bowl. Transfer half the mixture to a small saucepan and set aside to serve with the chicken.
5. Roast the chicken and vegetables for 20 minutes. Turn the chicken over, stir the vegetables and cook for 20 minutes more.
6. Turn the chicken over one more time (so it is breast-side up) and stir the vegetables again. Reduce oven temperature to 400°. Brush the chicken all over with the remaining pomegranate mixture, and continue to roast until an instant-read thermometer inserted into a thigh without touching bone reaches 165°, 20 to 30 minutes more.
7. Transfer the chicken to a clean cutting board and let rest for 10 minutes. Meanwhile, heat the pomegranate glaze in the saucepan over low heat. Remove the string from the chicken, if necessary, and carve the chicken. Serve with the fennel and onion, drizzled with the warm glaze. Sprinkle with pomegranate seeds, if desired.
8. Best served naked with an apron and pearls. Goes well with Pinot Grigio!
Ok, I hope you all have a great week and shop early and have some great parties for the Holidays!!!

xoxoxo

XOXO
Attachments
Give Thanks XO.jpg
Give Thanks XO.jpg (24.9 KiB) Viewed 35004 times
Here is one of my favorites of the day:

Graham Cracker Crust:

1 1/2 cups of graham cracker crumbs (about 9-10 crackers (4 crackers per wafer))
(Use a food processor or put in gallon plastic bag and smash with meat mallet or hammer)
1/3 cup white sugar
6 tbsp butter, melted
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon

Mix crumbs, sugar, and cinnamon. Add butter until well blended.
Press mixture into 8- or 9-inch pie plate.
Bake at 275*F for 7 minutes. Cool.
(If recipe calls for unbaked pie shell, just chill for an hour.)

Sweet Potato Pie

2 - 3 lbs sweet potatoes
1/4 butter, melted
2/3 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup raisins
1/3 cup chopped nuts, optional
miniature marshmallows

Wash potatoes. Microwave if consistent shape. Otherwise, cut in medium cubes and boil. Cook until soft.
Remove the skins. The will almost slip off. (This is why they don't need to be peeled.)
In large bowl, mash potatoes. Stir in butter, sugar, and raisins.
Add to baked graham cracker crust (best) or casserole dish.
Sprinkle with marshmallows and nuts.
Bake at 350* for 30 minutes until marshmallows are toasted.

Bon appetit!
Thinker wrote:I went to another holiday party last night. Brought Mexican Wedding Cakes. There were not as good as my neighbor made when I grew up. They were still tasty though.
What's a Mexican wedding cake Thinker?
Thinker wrote:It is a cookie that is in a ball and coated with powdered sugar. They melt in your mouth.
Nice!! My mother used to make these cookies that were whipped egg whites sugar vanilla and chopped dates and sometimes she had nuts and they would make this fluffy little kandi kiss shaped cookie that was just absolutely a dream. I miss those. I miss her more though.
rockclimber wrote:
Thinker wrote:It is a cookie that is in a ball and coated with powdered sugar. They melt in your mouth.
Nice!! My mother used to make these cookies that were whipped egg whites sugar vanilla and chopped dates and sometimes she had nuts and they would make this fluffy little kandi kiss shaped cookie that was just absolutely a dream. I miss those. I miss her more though.
Those are meringue cookies. The neat thing about them are that you heat up the oven, put them in, and turn the oven OFF! The residual heat cooks them.
Thinker wrote:
rockclimber wrote:
Those are meringue cookies. The neat thing about them are that you heat up the oven, put them in, and turn the oven OFF! The residual heat cooks them.
Nice. I'll have to look for a recipe now and see if I can make them or sweet talk someone into making them for me. Now Manda, I know, would approve of the egg whites, but not the sugar I would expect. Lol.
Manda,

I used my first orange zest tool at 6 AM EST 25 DEC 2015.

I bought the dang thing when you first mentioned it and just had occasion to use it.

Here's a recipe for Candied Zest.

http://www.chefeddy.com/2010/10/candied-orange-zest/

Merry Christmas!
Attachments
DSC_0209-Copy orange zest.jpg
DSC_0209-Copy orange zest.jpg (788.1 KiB) Viewed 34888 times
:)

OMG! I have seriously been out of it here! RC I love the zester, you know I need to catch up ASAP!

We need recipes people! It is time to go healthy for summer, It is right around the corner.

I think we need a Panty Challenge!!! We'll see who is paying attention hee hee!
I'm paying attention. I'll take your challenge, Manda, and peek in your panties! ;) Here kitty, kitty! he-he

My healthy recipe is stir fry. Just about anything that you make as stir fry is healthy. Lots of veggies and a little meat.
Here is a great new Recipe!! I was Inspired!!!! I just told my crime partner about it and HAD to finish before bed!

Anti Inflamation Tumeric Chicken Tikka Masala

Hey there! Tumeric is good for you and I think it improves your sex life too by decreasing stress and inflamation. I have several friends who make a version of this
Here is a one pan recipe that is super easy to clean up and low cal and light and tastes so so good! Take a look and let your inner chef take over from here and make it your own special treat!

The recipe calls for brown basmati rice and, for dessert, dates. Sounds Yum!
Tequilla on ice while cooking and Pino Grigio for dinner, desert as you like (Make suggestions, so I know you read it LOL!)

This takes about 40 minutes so it is perfect for an easy dinner for two to four.

Four servings, 1 1/2 cups each

Ingredients

4 teaspoons garam masala (Note: Garam masala is a blend of spices used in Indian cooking mixed up out of cardamom, black pepper, cloves, nutmeg, fennel, cumin and coriander. Look in the spice section of most supermarkets. Whole Food or Publics or Trader Joe's should have it.)
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon turmeric
1/2 cup all-purpose flour (substitute if you like look to the bottom)
1 pound free range breasts sliced thin at about a half inch
4 teaspoons olive extra virgin oil, divided
6 cloves garlic, minced
1 large sweet onion, diced (Vidalea?)
4 teaspoons minced fresh ginger (Yum! I love ginger, it is soo good for you!)
1 28-ounce can plum tomatoes, undrained. You can substitute fresh but dice them up to make a juice first. I just got a reminder to try the heirloom tomatoes if you have any sold near you. :) Experiment! :)
1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro for garnish
Go organic as much as possible. :)

Directions

1. Stir together garam masala, salt and turmeric in a small dish. Place your flour in a flat dish. Sprinkle chicken with 1/2 teaspoon of the spice mixture and dredge in the flour. (hold back the remaining spice mix and 1 tablespoon of the remaining flour.)
2. Heat 2 teaspoons oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the chicken until browned, 1 to 2 minutes per side. Move it off to a plate.
3. Heat the last 2 teaspoons oil in the pan over medium-low heat. Add your garlic, onion and ginger and cook, stirring often, until starting to brown, 5 to 7 minutes. Add the reserved spice mix and cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 30 seconds to 1 minute, be ready!! Sprinkle with the reserved 1 tablespoon flour and stir until coated. Add the tomatoes and their juice. Bring to a simmer, stirring and breaking up the tomatoes with a wooden spoon. Cook, stirring often, until thickened and the onion is tender, 3 to 5 minutes, longer if you use fresh tomatoes.
4. Stir in your heavy cream. Add the chicken and any accumulated juices to the pan. Bring to a simmer and cook over medium-low heat until the chicken is cooked through, 3 to 4 minutes. Garnish with cilantro.

Have fun, write back!

Flour substitutes

Almond flour, naturally grain-free, this Paleo-friendly flour contains protein, healthy fats, and 35 percent of your RDA for vitamin E.
One caveat: You must refrigerate or freeze it after opening to prevent spoiling.
Best For: Coating chicken or fish; in meatballs, crab cakes, or anywhere else you'd use bread crumbs; or for replacing up to one-fourth of the white flour in cakes, muffins, pancakes, and cookies.

Soy flour, not a fav, but here it is. Ground soybeans deliver calcium, fiber, and more than triple the protein of white pastry flour.
Best For: Thickening sauces, gravies, or soups; or swapping in (up to one-third the amount) for white flour in non-yeast recipes.

Quinoa flour.
This nutrient-packed flour contains a complete protein: one that provides all of the essential amino acids. To get rid of quinoa's natural bitterness, grind your own flour, baking the quinoa first on a parchment-lined sheet at 215°F for 10 minutes.
Best For: Upping the healthiness of cookies and cakes. Cut it with an equal amount of white flour—the texture will be a bit more grainy than usual, but the result will be so much better for you.

Barley flour. High in fiber, barley can help lower blood cholesterol and sugar levels. Just make sure to look for a whole-grain variety.
Best For: Fluffy biscuits, breads, and pancakes that are less dense than you'd make with wheat flour.

Spelt flour.
Made from one of the so-called ancient grains, spelt flour has a slightly sweet, nutty taste and bakes up lighter and softer than whole-wheat flour, but it's still fiber-rich. (Be sure the label says whole-grain—not all varieties are.)
Best For: Baked goods, pizza crusts, and breads. Unlike some other flours (soy, quinoa), spelt can be subbed for white flour one-for-one without changing the consistency of the end product.

Try it! Go wild and write me back and tell me how it went and what you changed. Let's get this party started!

Xoxo M
I like eating my dates for dessert. What? That's not what they meant? I still like to? I really want to go on a date with you, Manda! ;) Yum!

Lots of different ingredients that I have not tried before. I need to expand my horizons.
Hey Manda,

Just caught your latest recipe for anti inflammation, I haven't had time to read it yet but copied it. Sugar is having some knee problems so may be well worth looking into.

Thank you Manda for taking the time to come up with some great stuff for us to try. ♥ ♥ ♥
327retro wrote:Hey Manda,

Just caught your latest recipe for anti inflammation, I haven't had time to read it yet but copied it. Sugar is having some knee problems so may be well worth looking into.

Thank you Manda for taking the time to come up with some great stuff for us to try. ♥ ♥ ♥
Grump,

I haven't been here in awhile, how has it worked? Did you try it? :)

Thinker,

Muah! I hope you're having a wonderful Father's Day!!
Manda, I had a great Father's Day...actually, it has spread out more than a day. My daughter worked yesterday so we went out last week. Went on a nice hike yesterday. Got all walked out and talked out. Ended the day with some whiskey.
Thinker, that sounded like a nice day. Sorry it took so long for me to see it. I hope the fourth was fun for you too! :)
Sugar is reluctant in homeopathic, can't figure it having had our own natural garden. But I have gotten her Not to use the nuke as much. That thing kills most of the nutrients in food. Don't know if it kills all those growth hormones or all those antibiotics the government/farmers puts into what we eat.

In the past 20 years Autism has increased to 1 in 100 or so were told. How does that happen? Cell phones? Nukes to cook food? Computer/wifi? Crap they put in our food? Fluoride (a poison) they put in our water? Fluoride has nothing to do with teeth. It's a by product of refining oil to gasoline/diesel etc. Don't get me wrong. Progress is a wonderful thing, I very much like not going to an outhouse in the middle of winter, nor any other time for that matter. Although I have done so. Ya'll don't believe me check things out for yourselves. Cell phones are 800 mh if I recall. Lowest level Micro Waves in your kitchen (nukes) run on that. The warnings were don't stand in front of those things in case they leak. With our helter-skelter life style non of us seems to have time to question some of the detrimental results of so called progress.

Sorry Manda, I got a bit of subject yet food for thought with things that concern me as well as all that take time to read. I put fish guts & heads,( I catch to eat) sometimes chicken shit (high in nutrients) grass clippings and more. After a few years we grew Taters, Carrots that were almost foot lone. Tomato to die for and then some.

Natural is the way to go. It may not make one live longer yet it's a beautiful alternative. Heck I made it this far with my wile ways. Go figure.
327retro wrote: Natural is the way to go. It may not make one live longer yet it's a beautiful alternative. Heck I made it this far with my wile ways. Go figure.
Grumpy you are so so right. Grow a garden if you can or buy from the roadside stand as much as you can. You will eat better and feel so much better! :)
I'll just leave this nutritional info here for whoever may need to reference it. ;)

See? We aren't lying when we say it's good for you. 8-)
FastFive wrote:I'll just leave this nutritional info here for whoever may need to reference it. ;)

See? We aren't lying when we say it's good for you. 8-)
70??? I'm thinking serious lockjaw!! Haha!! You would be a whithered husk too sweetie! LOL!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
mandadees wrote:70??? I'm thinking serious lockjaw!! Haha!! You would be a whithered husk too sweetie! LOL!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:lol:
mandadees wrote:70??? I'm thinking serious lockjaw!! Haha!! You would be a whithered husk too sweetie! LOL!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
I think we would all risk it! ;) Another way to think of it, each ejaculate is less than a calorie. The perfect snack for those watching their calories! he-he
Hiii!!! :D :D

I'm back with another recipe finally! :lol:

Ok, this is an old one, BUT great to maybe try for the holidays, I hope you like it and might decide to try it.

Please tell me if you do, I would love to know if anyone tries these either here or in an email? )

Slender OJ Sweet Potatoes

Potatoes are one fast way to my fat pants and trust me, it isn’t pretty!!

Thanksgiving really needs some side dishes of potatoes though, so here is a low fat recipe to try. Sweet potatoes mashed with orange juice, just right for Thanksgiving! This takes about 10 minutes to fix and a half hour to cook.

Ingredients:

•4 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
•1/2 cup orange juice. I would skip the added pulp for this recipe, just regular juice and I prefer fresh to pasteurized, I think it just tastes better.
•1 to 2 tsp. orange zest to mix in and 1 to 2 to sprinkle on top before serving. Zest is shredded orange peel (just the outer part, the flavedo, the white part is bitter so keep that out of the pile if you make your own. I have a little scraper to shave that part quickly.) You can make it or buy it, it comes candied too which might be fun to add in with the fresh. Or you can use or make tangerine peel zest if you like.
•1 tabs brown sugar
•1/2 tsp. cinnamon
•1/2 tsp. ground ginger

Preparation:

Boil water in a large pot half full. Add the diced sweet potatoes and cook for 20-25 minutes until tender. Drain them and add orange juice, orange zest just 1 to 2 tsp., brown sugar, cinnamon and ginger. Mash until smooth. I use an egg beater. Sprinkle the remaining zest on top and serve in bra panties and heels! Ermm, ladies only for that part!
This is enough for 6 people and a half cup serving is under 200 calories!

Ok, who has some others?? Guys?? Girls?? Winston?? :D :D :D :D
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment