Discuss and interact with contributors and members about Private Shots.
I want to watch you cum up with new recipes if you are naked. ;) I think I am going to try your recipe with cottage cheese instead of mayo and roast the peppers (not a fan of raw ones).

Let me make my cauliflower recipe again to make sure it is ok. I added 4 beaten eggs instead of 2 which make them fall apart.
Thinker wrote:I want to watch you cum up with new recipes if you are naked. ;) I think I am going to try your recipe with cottage cheese instead of mayo and roast the peppers (not a fan of raw ones).

Let me make my cauliflower recipe again to make sure it is ok. I added 4 beaten eggs instead of 2 which make them fall apart.
That sounds like a nice twist to it. You can add some spice or spiced mustard and possibly caramelize some of the onions to go with the grilled peppers and red onion?

You could also sear the chicken and toast the tortilla with a little olive oil first. Sometimes when I am just too tired to shop I'll open the fridge and start with whatever I find. Or order sushi delivery! :)
Welcome to our little healthy nekkid corner Tigress! Love your gallery of pics too. Nice to see a new and beautiful lady join us.
TigeresscCheshire wrote:Hi All I'm a newbie : Tigeress hope your not shy :lol:
Hi Tigress!

Welcome to the Forums!! :) I hope you have a recipe to share with some flashes LOL! That will get their attention!!! Happy Friday!! :lol: :lol:
It's Happy Hour somewhere!

I have had the worst last little while in a long while and finally have a Friday afternoon off. I'm starting early!! Muah!!
Attachments
Happy Friday!.jpg
Happy Friday!.jpg (21.95 KiB) Viewed 27820 times
mandadees wrote:It's Happy Hour somewhere!
I'm starting early!! Muah!!
Cheers!

Bottoms up!

I'm thirsty! :twisted:
Who is ready for a Sunday nap? I went to brunch and worked out and now I'm going to lay down and relax.

I hope you all have a relaxing afternoon xoxo!
FastFive wrote:Naked Sunday nap... I hope. ;)
Definitely! I prefer to sleep naked unless its cold, then I'm covered up with sweats and fuzzy socks! (It's not cold out any more :oops: )

What do you all like to wear to bed?
Nothing. Not a stitch.

Even if it's cold... I'll layer up more and more blankets before ever putting on an article of clothing to sleep.
FastFive wrote:Nothing. Not a stitch.

Even if it's cold... I'll layer up more and more blankets before ever putting on an article of clothing to sleep.
Not in the winter, eventually I have to get OUT of bed!!! LOL!!
mandadees wrote:
FastFive wrote:Nothing. Not a stitch.

Not in the winter, eventually I have to get OUT of bed!!! LOL!!
That's why I keep something fleecy next to the bed.
Coffjr wrote:Manda - with you in bed in the nude.....not much sleeping would be going on. :lol:
I would wear you out and then we'd sleep. :) Waking up to something hard is always a nice surprise too. :oops:
Thinker wrote:I sleep au natural year-round. And usually just a sheet covering my upper body. The blanket is for snuggling in when I get up for a moment and need to warm back up...assuming I don't have someone to snuggle up too!
I have cold feet be warned! :)
Manda Honey, you should never be without some one to snuggle with, never!

And just so you know, I'd gladly take my chances with those cold feet! But be warned yourself, waking up to something Hard would be a foregone conclusion! Deal with It!
I would wear you out and then we'd sleep. :) Waking up to something hard is always a nice surprise too. :oops:

Manda - I've done that before but I wasn't totally worn out, she was. :lol: And waking up to something hard would be expected. :o

Your feet wouldn't stay cold for very long - they'd be warm and toasty real quick.
Ok, so this turned out REALLY good! Except that it was wayyyy too sweet, and that means a lot coming from me. I love sweets but next time I will definitely cut the sugar in half. I wish I read through more reviews; plenty of others also say it was too sweet....

All in all, this was a really simple and easy recipe (the most prep was from skinning the peaches) and would definitely recommend. Not very healthy, I know but ooooooh so yummy ;)

Ingredients

1/2 cup unsalted butter
1 cup all-purpose flour
2 cups sugar, divided (I would change this to 1 cup, divided into halves)
1 tablespoon baking powder
Pinch of salt
1 cup milk
4 cups fresh peach slices
1 tablespoon lemon juice
Ground cinnamon or nutmeg (sprinkle this on top before putting into oven)

Preparation

Melt butter in a 13- x 9-inch baking dish.

Combine flour, 1/2 cup sugar, baking powder, and salt; add milk, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened. Pour batter over butter (do not stir).

Bring remaining 1/2 cup sugar, peach slices, and lemon juice to a boil over high heat, stirring constantly; pour over batter (do not stir). Sprinkle with cinnamon, if desired.

Bake at 375° for 40 to 45 minutes or until golden brown. Serve cobbler warm or cool.
honora wrote:Ok, so this turned out REALLY good! Except that it was wayyyy too sweet, and that means a lot coming from me. I love sweets but next time I will definitely cut the sugar in half. I wish I read through more reviews; plenty of others also say it was too sweet....

All in all, this was a really simple and easy recipe (the most prep was from skinning the peaches) and would definitely recommend. Not very healthy, I know but ooooooh so yummy ;)

Ingredients

1/2 cup unsalted butter
1 cup all-purpose flour
Pinch of salt
1 cup milk
1 tablespoon lemon juice

Preparation

Combine flour, 1/2 cup sugar, baking powder, and salt; add milk, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened. Pour batter over butter (do not stir).

Bring remaining 1/2 cup sugar, peach slices, and lemon juice to a boil over high heat, stirring constantly; pour over batter (do not stir). Sprinkle with cinnamon, if desired.

Bake at 375° for 40 to 45 minutes or until golden brown. Serve cobbler warm or cool.
Honora,

THAT sounds really good! Kinda kills the low carb diet, he he. But you only live once, right?

My Mother made a killer peach cobbler and step Mom does too; so this triggers a little bit of a Pavlovian response for me for sure as well as some fond memories.

As for being too sweet, I think the sweetness might alter with the ripeness of the peaches and the natural sugars perhaps? I agree with fresh over frozen for sure though. Have you tried it with half or all brown sugar? It adds a different flavor with the dark or light brown sugars.

Cobbler and a bit of ice cream is really almost as good as.... Erm, no, scratch that! Ha! :oops: 8-)
honora wrote:Ok, so this turned out REALLY good! Except that it was wayyyy too sweet, and that means a lot coming from me. I love sweets but next time I will definitely cut the sugar in half. I wish I read through more reviews; plenty of others also say it was too sweet....

Ingredients

1/2 cup unsalted butter
1 cup all-purpose flour
Pinch of salt
1 cup milk
1 tablespoon lemon juice

Preparation

Honora,

That sounds so rich and yum!!!
Do you make a crumble topping Honora? This looks like a really perfect recipe!! :)

xo
honora wrote:Since peaches are in season I'm about to make my very first peach cobbler! I hope it turns out ok (fingers crossed!)
Li'l Red, your recipe sounds very similar to Mom's Cobblers, (Peach, Apricot, Black Berry, etc.) and her's were the absolute best! But it's true, you do need to adjust the sugar to accommodate the ripeness of the fruit. Although, in your case the extra sweetness might have come from you dipping your finger into the mix to taste test! Hmmm?

PS: I've never had skinned peaches, sounds painful! We never even peeled 'em, couldn't tolerate the tortured screams! Sure hope yours are OK! I DO love your Peaches!
Made my favorite recipe. Needed to make rice. I screwed it up again. But this time I figured out why!

I wanted to make 6 cups of rice. I needed to add 32oz of broth to 2 cups of rice. I ended up adding the broth to ... 6 cups of rice! Needless to say, all of the broth was soaked up and the rice began to burn! I recovered what I could. It was very al dente. ;) At least I know why now.
Happy Birthweek America!!!

I hope you all have a sexy :oops: :oops: and safe weekend! :D

Who has some fun recipes to share for the weekend?
Thinker wrote:My recipe? I shared it with some people at the pool. They approve too.

First, open a bottle of Whiskey with Honey.
Pour.
Sip.
Say "Ahhhhh!"

;)
Honey Jack! Yum!

I'm partial to Crown lately but it gets me into trouble! :oops:
Thinker wrote:Manda, let's get in trouble together! BTW, love your new propic. My birthday is coming up next month.
So what do you want for your birthday sexy? :oops:
Manda my darling, I can't imagine you getting into trouble! :?

But I sure would love to get there with you sometime, just so I could imagine it later!! The stuff that dreams are made of, don't you know?
Skeetz wrote:Manda my darling, I can't imagine you getting into trouble! :?

But I sure would love to get there with you sometime, just so I could imagine it later!! The stuff that dreams are made of, don't you know?
Naughty dreams are soo fun! How are you Skeeter? I need to catch up with all my friends I feel so disconnected. Is it raining there yet? I have been reading about all the drought out there. I wish we could mail you half of ours! I need a paddleboard!! I live close to the water and I swear there are days where the streets just will not drain!
No Rain, and that's a good thing this time of year! Rain and ripening fruit don't go well together! We've had a few Thunder storms over the Valley in the last few weeks, which bring lightening strikes and hail. Both Bad news for us too!

But if you could conger up some big big snowstorms over the Sierra this winter you'd have a whole lotof California farmers in love with you! (Of couse, one in particular has been in that condition for years already!)
Just hold off on the weather till about mid-November!

I'm getting better and stronger all the time, thanks for asking! Still don't have anywhere near the upper body strength I once had but I'm working on it! Both my surgeon and my oncologist have given me a clean bill of health in the past two weeks, so I'm feeling pretty good about my chances of getting back to normal soon!

Speaking of "upper bodies," yours is looking especially delicious in this new avatar! Sad that it had to be so dastically cropped! :cry: Take care sweetheart, Love Ya'!
mandadees wrote:
Thinker wrote:Manda, let's get in trouble together! BTW, love your new propic. My birthday is coming up next month.
So what do you want for your birthday sexy? :oops:
YOU!!!! ;) Just put a bow on you, and it will be the perfect present.

You can also be the birthday cake too. I love eating birthday cake.

When you return the favor, I'll scream...but it won't be for ice cream!
Naked Raw Coconut Macaroons

These are super easy and taste great!!

Ingredients

1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut flakes
2 tablespoons maple syrup organic
2 tablespoons coconut oil
½ cup almond flour, more as needed
1 teaspoon vanilla extract ( I just saw a vanilla powder this evening, I'm going to try it with my next recipe with vanilla.)

Instructions

Place all of the ingredients in a food processor. Pulse until mixed well.
Roll into desired shape (about 1 tablespoon or bigger for a bigger sweet tooth!)
Seal it air tight and refrigerate

Notes
To make chocolate macaroons, add 1 tablespoon coco powder to taste. I would start with 3 tables spoons)

**Please use all organic ingredients if possible**
Skeetz wrote:No Rain, and that's a good thing this time of year! Rain and ripening fruit don't go well together! We've had a few Thunder storms over the Valley in the last few weeks, which bring lightening strikes and hail. Both Bad news for us too!

But if you could conger up some big big snowstorms over the Sierra this winter you'd have a whole lotof California farmers in love with you! (Of couse, one in particular has been in that condition for years already!)
Just hold off on the weather till about mid-November!

I'm getting better and stronger all the time, thanks for asking! Still don't have anywhere near the upper body strength I once had but I'm working on it! Both my surgeon and my oncologist have given me a clean bill of health in the past two weeks, so I'm feeling pretty good about my chances of getting back to normal soon!

Speaking of "upper bodies," yours is looking especially delicious in this new avatar! Sad that it had to be so dastically cropped! :cry: Take care sweetheart, Love Ya'!

I Love Macaroons! But then, anything Naked and Raw with Mannda would just have to be Sinfully Delicious! I will be shopping for ingredients tomorrow!

Manda Darling, I Love the "uncropping" you did, of your amazing avatar! Thanks for answering my prayers! I've already sent my Thank You's upstairs! (Not sure if that was appropriate or not.) :oops:
Skeetz wrote:
Skeetz wrote: Naked and Raw with Mannda would just have to be Sinfully Delicious! I will be shopping for ingredients tomorrow!

Manda Darling, I Love the "uncropping" you did, of your amazing avatar! Thanks for answering my prayers! I've already sent my Thank You's upstairs! (Not sure if that was appropriate or not.) :oops:
"Naked and raw" Oh my that sounds soo good! Yummy! :oops: :oops:
8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment