Discuss and interact with contributors and members about Private Shots.
If this works as I hope, Manda's thread from the General Discussion forum should be reproduced here. Thought it would be easier to find and visit our "Lovely Hostess" here.

Here goes . . . .

Hmmm, first attempt failed. The propics, (the best part, imho,) didn't transfer, Damn It!

Well, I tried, but if you want to see the original in "Living Color" just click here, SMC 2.0, then come back and chip in your "two cents worth" if you're so inclined.

Hope we can keep it going from here.

Re: SMC Sunday Morning COFFee , Hi Everybody! ;)

by Thinker » Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:14 pm
Something healthy to eat on Sundays? What about something with no calories? I'm can think of something I would like to munch on.
Thinker

• Private message
• E-mail Thinker

• Report this post

by Skeetz » Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:40 am
Soooo very nice to see your lovely smile in the propic column again Manda! Great shot, but then what else would we expect from your gorgeous self?!

Sure would be nice to revive this thread, but maybe we should move it over next to the Town Hall, for convenience sake.

Sadly, I think the PlayGround has faded into cyber oblivian, I miss it too.
Never could drive 55, but 69 . . . that, I can do!

Skeetz

• Private message
• E-mail Skeetz

• Report this post

by mandadees » Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:18 pm
OMG I totally forgot I started this here again! Miss you guys!!! We need some healthy eating for Sunday mornings for sure!

"The music that really turns me on is either running toward God or away from God. Both recognize the pivot, that God is at the center of the jaunt."
-- Bono

Anyone know where the Playground is??

mandadees

• Private message
• E-mail mandadees

• Report this post

by Skeetz » Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:15 am
Almost three weeks now since Manda checked in.

Third Sunday without the lovely Miss Manda, surely that qualifies as "Cruel and Unusual Punishment," don't ya' think?

Skeetz

• Private message
• E-mail Skeetz

• Report this post

by Skeetz » Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:05 am
Indeed it is, John!
Well, there are a few other, more visual things too.

I'm always ready for a cuppa Skeetz!

Did I misinterpret the punctuation in that line, or the lack thereof?

You just never know with Jewelzie!

Skeetz

• Private message
• E-mail Skeetz

• Report this post

by Jbe » Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:53 am
Jewels, you are shameless! And that is what we love about you!

Waldo and I checking out Farah.

Jbe

• Private message
• E-mail Jbe
• Personal album

• Report this post

by Skeetz » Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:51 am
Ahhh, Jewels, always ready for most anything, I suspect. . . . And I love it!

May I pour you a spot of Tea Love? I hope Berty hasen't nicked all the biscuits.
I'm sure he's marked up the paper already.

Skeetz

• Private message
• E-mail Skeetz

• Report this post

by Jewels » Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:28 am
I'm always ready for a cuppa Skeetz!

Jewels

• Private message
• E-mail Jewels

• Report this post

by Skeetz » Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:07 am
Seems awfully quiet in here, anyone else UP for a Sunday Morning cup?

I do hope the Lovely and gracious Manda is serving this morning. (I just Love those little shorty aprons she wears!)

Good Morning All!

Skeetz

• Private message
• E-mail Skeetz

• Report this post

by mandadees » Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:19 pm
Oooppsss!

I mean't Jewels!
"The music that really turns me on is either running toward God or away from God. Both recognize the pivot, that God is at the center of the jaunt."
-- Bono

mandadees

• Private message
• E-mail mandadees

• Report this post

by mandadees » Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:18 pm
I know!

This is just too much not knowing. I really want to known where the playground is? Also some peoples pictures are showing up in other places. Has anyone seen playground material posted on other sites?

Thanks and hi Jewkells
-- Bono

mandadees

• Private message
• E-mail mandadees

• Report this post

by Jewels » Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:44 pm
There she is! Manda, I was asking about you earlier today and saying that we needed some of your delicious delectables! And, I agree...it's been too long without our board. I hope it's back up and running again soon.

Jewels

• Private message
• E-mail Jewels

• Report this post

by Skeetz » Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:14 pm
Hi Manda, I'm glad you found us, sorta'.

Sunday was Happy, until I noticed the bottom of your post. Looks like you intended to load a pic,

But it doesn't show up, in living color, (or any kinda' color,) on my screen.

Sundays without Manda, have been . . . well, sorta' Mondays.

Skeetz

• Private message
• E-mail Skeetz

• Report this post

SMC Sunday Morning COFFee , Hi Everybody! ;)

by mandadees » Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:54 am
Hey there everyone,

Happy Sunday!

I miss you guys and hope all our board stuff will be back soon.

Anyone have any good recipes for a rainy Sunday?

-- Bono

Hey there retro!

I just now saw this thread moved over here, thank you Skeeter!

Its so hard to believe this month will be my third anniversary of posting! Time flew and its been a lot fun! :D :lol:

I'm glad you like the Bono quote, I really like U2 and try to catch them in concert when I can.

Now I have to think of some recipes!

:lol:
Yahoo.....does this mean the SMC will be open this Sunday?? :P

I'll be like the one commercial I've seen with a woman in the window for Target saying open, open, open.......I think it was Target - well anyway, you get the idea.

Taking pre-orders? I'll take a smile to go please....
. . . . . Open, Open, Open . . . . .(elbowing Berty aside and pressing nose against the glass)

And a Good, Good Morning to all from the left coast. Pour me a coffee please and (as Berty suggests,) let the wiggling and wriggling begin!
Morning Everyone!

I thought about what to do here and here’s one I just thought would be perfect to start with, birthday cake! Cake is totally not diet food but you can cut some of the calories and a lot of the fat out and still have a fun meal for everyone. See what you think while I see where the COFFee and TEAse are! :):

Dreamy Birthday Cake Chiffon

Ingredients are separated for the different parts of the recipe so you need to add things up like all the limes you need. ALSO, there is prep work so be sure to leave enough time for everything to end up done on time. You’re going to need at least 6 hours from start to finish to get the timing right. Don’t rush! :)

Stuff:

Three 8 inch cake pans

Filling:

1 teaspoon finely grated lime rind or zest

1/4 cup fresh lime juice (Use two real limes, not the juice for better flavor)

1 (14-ounce) can Eagles Brand sweetened condensed milk

Cake:

Cooking spray or olive oil lightly coating the pan (preferred by me)

1 tablespoon cake flour (you use this to act as a separator)

2 cups sifted cake flour

1 1/4 cups sugar

2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder

1/2 teaspoon salt

7 tablespoons canola oil

1/3 cup fresh lime juice (three real limes, no bottled juice)

3 tablespoons water

1 teaspoon finely grated lime rind or zest

1 teaspoon pure lemon extract

3 egg yolks

8 egg whites

1 teaspoon cream of tartar

Frosting:

3 tablespoons sugar

2 tablespoons lime juice (one real lime)

2 1/2 cups fat-free whipped topping, thawed (In general, I don’t like this at all but here we want to cut fat and we need something, so cool whip it is!)

Fresh mint sprigs

Fresh blueberries

Lime wedges

Birthday Candles!

Preparation:

Early in the day you need to start on the lime filling, mix 1 teaspoon lime zest, 1/4 cup lime juice, and sweetened condensed milk in a small bowl, mix it well and cover and put it in the fridge for 3 hours.

Preheat oven to 325°F about two hours after finishing the Lime filling

Now this part should take about an hour so you finish about the time the filling is chilled. For the cake batter, coat bottoms of three 8 inch cake pans with olive oil or cooking spray (do not coat sides of pans); line bottoms with wax paper. Coat wax paper with your olive oil or cooking spray; then dust with that lonesome old 1 tablespoon of flour. I don’t know why, but I always manage to get flower on my face and boobs somehow!

The flower has to be sifted so it doesn’t pack down and you get the wrong mix, lightly spoon 2 cups cake flour and level with a knife. Next mix your 2 cups of cake flour, 1 cup sugar, baking powder, and 1/2 teaspoon salt in a large bowl.

Now mix your canolla oil, 1/3 cup juice, 3 tablespoons water, 1 teaspoon zest, lemon extract, and egg yolks in a medium bowl. Add your oil mixture to the flour mixture and mix with a mixer at medium speed until smooth. (Here’s where sifting that flour shows you how well you did, LOL!)

In a large bowl mix your egg whites with a mixer at high speed until foamy. Add cream of tartar; beat until soft peaks form. Now, gradually add remaining 1/4 cup sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, beating until stiff peaks form.

Gently stir one-fourth of egg white mixture into your flour mixture then gently fold in remaining egg white mixture. I think the idea here is to get a batter that has character instead of just uniform and boring.

Now, divide cake batter equally in the three prepared pans, spreading evenly. Break air pockets from folding the batter by cutting through batter with a knife dipped in cold water first.

Bake at 325° for 20 minutes or until cake springs back when lightly touched. Cool in pans for 10 minutes on a wire rack; remove from pans. Remove wax paper from cake layers and let the cakes cool completely on a wire rack.

This is a good time for wine by the way, LOL!

Frosting preparation should probably start as soon as the cake goes in the oven. For your frosting, combine 3 tablespoons sugar and 2 tablespoons of lime juice in a small glass bowl. Microwave at high for 30 seconds or until sugar dissolves. Cool completely by slipping it in the freezer for a few minutes then let it settle to room temperature.

After it cools, fold the sugar and lime juice into the already to go whipped topping and set it aside.

We are finally ready people so hitch up your panties and build that birthday cake! Put 1 cake layer on a plate; spread half of filling over the top of that first cake layer. Then on top, set the second cake layer and on top of it spread the remaining half of your filling, Now add your third layer. If everything is cooled down this should go pretty easy. If its warm, use the fridge to cool things down a little.

Almost done now, so spread that yummy frosting over the top and sides of cake and style the frosting like you like. You can slip it in the fridge for a bit and separate your fresh Mint leaves and stems and then pop it out and garnish with mint, blueberries, and lime wedges. This part isn’t really necessary but it gives the flavor an extra pop and offsets the lightness of the cake and frosting just right I think. Cover your cake, preferably with a plastic cover, and slip it carefully into the fridge until ready to place candles and serve!

Now Bubble bath, another glass of wine and get ready for your birthday dinner!

It should keep for up to 3 days refrigerated.

M :)
WOW! The SMC has gone Gourmet!

Good Golly Miss "M" that's an amazing recipe. But, I got tired just reading through it.

Is it OK if I start at the bottom . . . with the Bubbles and wine part? You could join me if you like!
(wiggling and wriggling optional)
Good morning Manda. After looking at your propic again, I'll think I'll get in the fridge to cool off a bit.

Great sounding birthday cake. Is that on the menu for this morning? It's great to have you back and have the SMC open again.
Now Skeeter you can start.with the bubble bath but get my back ok? And be sure to read the recipe! It isn't hard just a little tricky with timing and steps and folding in the filling but any way you do it would be fine really. :)
I got this idea in the contributors lounge.and sort of borrowed it. I like nutrition and healthy eating and an always looking for new ideas. If anyone has recipes or fun things to share, I would love to see?

Jewels, I am soo glad to see you! I'm glad you are feeling better! xoxo :)
Well shucks, looks like Berty beat me to the mews paper again this morning. He's a coupon clipper you know. That means their stories will be full'a holes, (aren't they always?)
And he keeps screwing up the crossword puzzles with his, "Olde English" spelling. :x

I sure hope the gang makes it to the SMC this morning, since I missed ya' at the Pub last night.

Manda Dahling, you're looking maahvulous in this latest propic . . . I love the way you disply your jewelry.
(Sigh . . . still dreaming about last weeks, Bubble Bath) :) ;) :oops:

Hope there's something Hardy and Healthy on the menu this morning, I need sustenance! (Long tiring night!)
Ummm, that propic has my mouth watering!
Sunday was busy for me guys hope you all recovered? I am just so.sad over Boston tonight. I lived there for a few years and it breaks my heart to.see this senselessness :(
God bless the families in Boston that lost their loved ones. Prayers for the ones that were hurt and may they heal. I hope they figure out who did it. Sounds like terrorist as my BIL said for the last few years being a Boarder Guard, that they will hit lightly. However, it will happen a lot of times. I hope this isn't the begging of it. Stop whom ever it was.

What a way to ruin a special day in Boston. It will be in the minds of many for years to come.
Thanks for the South Cackalacky paper Grump, looks like I beat the diminutive Brit to it this mornng. It's a much easier read before Berty's had a chance to molest it.

'Mornin' Y'all . . . Damn, Grumpy, you's up before the chickens this mornin'. You milkin' a string'a cows up there in them thar hills or what?
(lets' see if Berty can decipher that.)

Manda Darlin', wriggle out'a your nighty and slip on over to the coffee shop. (I put the coffee on already)
"I promise to keep my hands to myself while you're fixin' breakfast." he said, with fingers crossed. ;)

Here's a fun and simple Li'l recipe for ya' Manda,

Deep Dish Chocolate Chip Cookie
For those who, like me, can't eat just one.

1 tbsp. butter, melted
1 tbsp. white sugar
1 tbsp. brown sugar
3 drops of vanilla
... pinch of salt
1 egg yolk
1/4 c. flour
2 tbsp. chocolate chips

MICROWAVE 40-60 SEC IN A CUP OR BOWL. {single serving}
Hmmmm, awfully quiet around here . . . guess that means I'll have to make my own coffee this morning. I hate it when that happens. :cry:

Seeing Manda's awesome new propic, (leaning across the counter, teasing us perverted patrons,) really whet my appetite for something sweet to nibble. I was hoping to see her Gorgeousness here, "in the flesh" this morning.

Maybe I'll just hang out awhile and enjoy my morning cuppa, and hope she shows. ;)

Now, where DID that girl put the coffee filters? Bottom shelf, would be my bet . . . ahhhh the visions in my mind . . .
Hey there!

Been super busy the last few days and I have hardly had a minute to think straight or even begin to wade into recipes or posting! Darn! :roll: :lol: :o ( every time I see this smiley I think of Paul! :o :o !!!)

I love all the little notes everyone keeps leaving by the way, thank you so so much! I have a recipe for Memorial Day I am working on and promise it will be done on time for the holiday if anyone wants to try it :D .

Berty, I have a little surprise for just you coming too, I bet you forgot, you were a little bit tipsy, lol! :lol: :lol:

I do have one quick snack thought, figs! Figs are full of energy, all natural, full of flavor and a real treat to nibble on instead of a candy bar full of preservatives. I keep a few in my purse often for when I am just running frazzled and have just no time to eat properly. I bet Berty has a fig tree or two somewhere near his harem? :lol:

See you soon! :lol:
Awe thank you Trinity!

This is our anniversary month too, happy two and three lol!

You know how it is, you just get busy and neglect everything till the dust settles! Its fun to play some here again def!

We definately have to get on more!

Xoxo M Image
Happy "Cinco de Mayo" gang.

Seems like we should be having "Huevos Rancheros" this morning or maybe some, "Machaca con Chorizo" and guacamole for breakfast . . . howz about it Manda?

Hey Manda, I doubt that Berty has any fig trees in "Jolly Olde, (and cold) England," growing season is too short I think. But . . . I happen to have a fig tree at the end of a vine row. It's a big old fuzzy Mission fig. Love the fruit, but sure hate the fuzz!

For many years my grape picking crews knew that field as, "el Rancho Higuera." They couldn't remember my name but the fig tree, they all knew.
Two fingers of tequilla and a lime might work better guys, but I slept through it mostly anyway !

Hope the cold is better retro and sugar had a great trip! :)
I think I'm just going to be mysterious on the tequilla, he he. :lol:

But I'm loving all the comments! I think I need to look for a good tequilla recipe now! :lol:
Thought I'd get a head start for tomorrow... since tomorrow is Mom's Day. I'm making breakfast for Mom (and Dad) and Sis cuz there is no way I'm gonna go out and battle the crowds at the restaurants.

The menu is: My world famous corned beef hash (Ok, it's world famous in my mind :oops: :? ), eggs cooked to order, pumpkin pancakes with maple syrup, fried corn meal mush, fresh fruit salad with blackberries, cherries, apricots, bananas, grapes, pears and topped with Greek style honey yogurt, and choice of apple juice, grape juice, tangerine juice, tea or coffee.

Damn... I can hardly wait myself! :lol:
Grumpy, Good thing that this is an adult site--you're getting a little graphic in your description of what you and Sugar do, he he. You inspired me to think of other uses for honey. :idea: Unfortunately, my Mrs. shot those ideas down (she had knee surgery this week). So here I am; all dressed up and no place to go . . .
Good Morning Everyone. And . . .

Happy Mothers Day! . . . to all you sexy Moms.

I wonder, is the mysterious MissM going to join us this morning? . . . hope so!

Taking time out from the "Tequila Chronicles" today . . . since both my Wife and my Mom have left this Mortal Coil,
I'm making homemade, heart shaped, Blueberry waffles for my daughter and her family. Fresh local Blueberries, just started picking last Thursday.

Life is pretty good, here in the land of fruits and nuts!
(If you can ignore the Fruits and Nuts in Sacramento long enough to enjoy it.)
Grumpy - I just shake my head and hope they don't totally screw things up in Sacto. It's tough enough with local laws - then have the state step in too followed by the feds. I can't tell what is legal or illegal, let alone the who. Oh well, at least the weather is beautiful - I wonder if this is a "spare the air day" or not? Can't use our fireplaces and I'm sure if we can BBQ or not.
I just spent an hour on a recipe and it disappeared! I need a break but I will be back with a fun spring treat today, :)

Soooo frustrating!
Manda - had the same thing happen to me the other day, it was so frustrating. I just walked away from the computer and didn't try again. Can't wait to see what you have - other than that great body (and smile) of yours. :oops: :D
Manda: You probably added the recipe to the ingredients. Happens to me all the time. ;) I now just print the recipes on rice paper so it dissolves better!

This site does have an inactivity timer on it. Once you know about it, you can deal with it. You can either write your comments in a text editor (Notepad) or do control-A, control-C a lot. (control-A selects all text, control-C copies it to your clipboard). You can then paste it into a reply or post when you get back to it. Just don't forget its there, or you will overwrite it.
Manda, I don't know what type of dish you were entering, but your pic and smile are certainly a recipe for my happiness! (And horniness...oops, did I say that out loud? Somebody smack me! 8-) )

Man does not live by bread alone..... :mrgreen:
Hey guys,

I'll do the recipe later tonight, I'm sorry Sunday got busy, :)

I just saw the tornado in Oklahoma, that is so so terrible all those poor people. Say your prayers for them.

M
Hey there everyone!

We all will be gone for the long weekend and before I get going I promised a really easy quick recipe for a weekend treat. I hope you all like this one and give it a try? I gave it to Honora yesterday and here it is for all my friends! Have a great weekend and remember the reason we observe it. :D

Whey Good and Super Awesome Blueberry Cookies

Ingredients
(This will make 10 good sized cookies)

-4 egg whites

-1/2 cup oatmeal, organic

-1 cup fresh blueberries, organic and soo good for you! Wash well and set aside (For a fun twist you can add a handful of Craisins to give them a tart accent)

-2 scoops of vanilla protein powder (For a different twist, you could go for a different taste and try it with chocolate whey protein powder too? Don’t use soy, whey is way better, LOL! Some people think the soy leads to estrogen production in men. It is worth avoiding even if the science isn’t so good.

Directions

-Preheat the oven to 425 F.

-Combine your egg whites, protein powder and oatmeal well.

-Stir in the blueberries

-Drop spoonfuls of dough on a baking sheet after coating with cooking spray or a light coating with butter..

-Bake at 425 degrees F for 10-15 minutes until golden. Don’t overcook to keep moist. Let cool and store in a closed container with a half slice of bread if you don’t eat all at once.

Nutritional Facts - Per serving one cookie

Calories 57

Protein 7 g

Carbohydrate 5 g

Fat 1 g

Have a wonderful and quiet Memorial Day weekend everyone!

XOXO M J
Great quick recipe Manda. I will have to give it a try. I didn't realize soy was not so good for you. Is it all the salt content? I'm making a guess here since I don't really know what makes up soy sauce.

Have a fun, safe Holiday everyone!
Hi Bob,

We are on the same page today lol! I just posted in another and saw you wrote. The soy some people think is bad for men hormonally. I don't know whether it is really a problem but a lot of nutrition people say for men to avoid soy and use whey protein. That's why its whey better for you! LOL! :D :lol: If you want, email me and I I'll look some up on it for you? You send the funnest emails btw ;)
I'll have to dig that one out for you Grumpy, I meant to but it just slipped my mind, oopsy! :o

Thank you for voting and commenting too, huggs! :D
Gorgeous front, gorgeous back....
damn, I don't know which side to look at!

Better get some mirrors, I guess!

PS, left a comment on the flash, too.

Oh, yeah....here's a recipe that shows off all of my cooking skills...

Make toast.
Spread butter on toast with a knife.
Sprinkle equal amounts of brown sugar and cinammon on toast.
Place thinly cut slices of apple on toast.

Insert toast and toppings into mouth
chew
swallow.
Thumper wrote:Oh, yeah....here's a recipe that shows off all of my cooking skills...

Make toast.
**** Use knife to scrape off burnt parts. ****
Spread butter on toast with a knife.
Sprinkle equal amounts of brown sugar and cinammon on toast.
Place thinly cut slices of apple on toast.

Insert toast and toppings into mouth
chew
swallow.
You forgot a step. I added it for you.
Awe, Manda.....thx for the compliment and the invitation.

I didn't notice your comment to me since there are sooo many threads going on now and also my inability to peruse VW forums as much as I'd like to of late.

But I will say, anytime a strikingly, beautiful woman compliments a man (me in particular), it has the effect of being a "feel good" moment! It can (and DID) bring a smile to my face and a warm fuzzy feeling to my heart (I know - I'm getting a bit mushy here)...

Thanks for brightening my day :D :D

And if I may return the favor, your humor always strikes a cord with me and makes me smile. I appreciate the extraordinary beauty you exhibit inside as well as out. I hate it that I wasn't around when you were posting your physical beauty to this site (hint,hint). However, I AM THOROUGHLY enjoying your propics!!! And by thorough I mean....well....you know :oops: :oops:

Last words on this subject:

Email to be arriving soon! Don't forget to check your inbox!!
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]