Discuss and interact with contributors and members about Private Shots.
By 327retro
Yes it doe's somewhat Skeet. Here is a picture of my first ground up custom from back in the very early 70's. It was a 1957 AJS-Mathless 600 Twin if I recall. Honed out to a puissant 10 over only. But...

Side note: I never built another bike with less than 2 gallons after that. Not that that sucker didn't get the mileage but the way I ride I didn't want to get stuck in the middle of Bumble Screw Nowhere.
Attachments
Picture 034.jpg
Picture 034.jpg (53.32 KiB) Viewed 111281 times
By 327retro
By the way you can't really see the black, but that was sprayed through lace panties and bra's graciously donated by some lovely ladies. Any painted part, fenders tank etc, had that theme. Still can't see it clear on this one but you get the idea.
Attachments
Picture 033.jpg
Picture 033.jpg (50.68 KiB) Viewed 111282 times
By 327retro
AJS & Matchless were two separate British motorbike companies. Somewhere in the 50's I think they merged becoming AJS-Matchless, in the early 60's Norton bought them up if I'm not mistaken becoming Norton Matchless, shortly there after it just became Norton and one heck of a road racing machine back in the day with there feather bead frame. Gave Triumph a run for there money.

Somewhere in all this mess the Triumph set a land speed record at the Salt Flats and the Triumph Bonneville became there signature motorcycle. The poor mans Harley of the day. Sleek, fast highly maneuverable and easy to modify. Sadly the Norton fell first BSA shortly there after. What a loose in some fine British Motorbikes & history. You dumb asses allowed Honda to steal your thunder and they still don't handle well! WTF??? Ducati has stolen your designs and performance, what's up with that???

Oh well Grumpy out
By 327retro
Before my antique computer freezes up again. One last funny for the day. Not aimed at my closet Mopar buddy. ;)
Attachments
3acf44a842640af463fb7bce9b6d8509.jpg
3acf44a842640af463fb7bce9b6d8509.jpg (53.58 KiB) Viewed 111282 times
By redback
Thats a damn nice lookin ride Grump.
And I agree, those British bikes were good. The Norton Commando was a real experience.
Had a Bonny for a while too but the Commando was my favourite. Hell even the name commanded respect.
They just dont make em like that no more.

Although they still make a BSA in India if you want one and they havent changed the design since the 70s.
Saw one a couple of years ago. A Pom bought it
in India and was gonna travel round the world on it. Dunno how far he got.
By 327retro
redback wrote:Thats a damn nice lookin ride Grump.
And I agree, those British bikes were good. The Norton Commando was a real experience.
Had a Bonny for a while too but the Commando was my favourite. Hell even the name commanded respect.

Although they still make a BSA in India if you want one and they havent changed the design since the 70s.
I'll get back to you on this one RB. But trying out my partially rebuilt computer and have to hit the sack. So here goes. One of a fine looking woman and a Triumph. Later ya'll.
Attachments
Triumph.jpg
Triumph.jpg (435.79 KiB) Viewed 111255 times
By Skeetz
Well Grump, your almost rebuilt computer boosted #26 all the way over here to the West Coast. And she looks none the worse for wear! Wonder if she made it down under?

RB, did your Bonny come equipped like this one? I kinda' like the accessory package!
By redback
Skeetz wrote:Well Grump, your almost rebuilt computer boosted #26 all the way over here to the West Coast. And she looks none the worse for wear! Wonder if she made it down under?

RB, did your Bonny come equipped like this one? I kinda' like the accessory package!

Skeetz, I dont think it had a factory fitted one but I did attatch a few after market ones. :lol: :lol: :lol:
By 327retro
redback wrote:Thats a damn nice lookin ride Grump.

Hey RB,

Wish that ride was mine RB but...

I've had the pleasure of riding the old feather bead frame Norton's. I don't quite remember but think they were called Atlas in the early to mid 60's, but man I can tell you that was one handling machine. Late 60's Norton came out with the Commando, having a shock mounted engine. Weirdest thing. The engine was a blur but the vibration at speed wasn't there. Still handled quite well took some getting used to though. An innovation ahead of it's time then sadly they were gone. I somewhat blame that all on the unions, but that's another sore point for a later time.

They still make BSA's in India? Are you talking about the Lightning's and other twins or the one lungers?

I've always gravitated to the Triumph because of there handling capabilities both on and off road when needed, regardless of the model. Norton, BSA nor Harley and others couldn't do that. I don't know if the modern Triumph can do that with normal tires. Maybe one day I'll have the finance to buy one and see. The Triumph was one of those machines that you could throw around the others didn't seem to have.

I've also had the pleasure or owning an Indian Enfield 750 in the late 60's early 70's. One torquey machine. Long stroke. Handled well took a while to get to 110 mph but solid as a rock at that speed. Wish I still had that one. Beautiful machine, well designed frame. Another sad lose in history that never should have happened.

Later Mate.
By 327retro
Skeetz wrote:Well Grump, your almost rebuilt computer boosted #26 all the way over here to the West Coast. And she looks none the worse for wear! Wonder if she made it down under?

Skeet you know about those options. They can add a lot to the price but not always worth it in the long run when it gets down and dirty regarding machines of this nature. The option needs to be added at a later date and certainly needs to be compatible after said machine has had some road time. :)

G'Day
By Skeetz
I hear Ya' Grump, gotta' be careful with after market equipment! :?

But I'm curious about "road time," is that a'kin to rode hard and put up wet? I Think I've heard that expression somewhere!
By rockclimber
Skeetz wrote:I hear Ya' Grump, gotta' be careful with after market equipment! :?

But I'm curious about "road time," is that a'kin to rode hard and put up wet? I Think I've heard that expression somewhere!
It is less an issue of time as it is an issue of ride quality. Proper handling is important. You'll find that if you throttle her down just right and hit the right vibration note you can get some excellent results. Of course, a large bore and deep stroke help tremendously, however technique and finesse and road handling can make all the difference in the world. Sometimes the right application of wrist action can deliver a lovely polish to finish things off with.
By 327retro
rockclimber wrote:
Skeetz wrote:I hear Ya' Grump, gotta' be careful with after market equipment! :?

It is less an issue of time as it is an issue of ride quality. Proper handling is important. You'll find that if you throttle her down just right and hit the right vibration note you can get some excellent results. Of course, a large bore and deep stroke help tremendously, however technique and finesse and road handling can make all the difference in the world. Sometimes the right application of wrist action can deliver a lovely polish to finish things off with.

Rock you seem to have a handle on a cross between a Milwaukee vibrator, a sleek yet retro classic modern Triumph meant to be throttled through the curves, (think about that one) and a Ducati, an Italian beauty that has learned some throttle twists from the west and on her own.

Never ceases to amaze me how a woman and machine can be so sexy & compatible to the point of comparison with loving double entendre. So glad a woman was invented after the internal combustion engine. Those lovely frames gave a whole new meaning to internal combustion. :oops: :oops: :D ;)
By redback
327retro wrote:
rockclimber wrote:

Rock you seem to have a handle on a cross between a Milwaukee vibrator, a sleek yet retro classic modern Triumph meant to be throttled through the curves, (think about that one) and a Ducati, an Italian beauty that has learned some throttle twists from the west and on her own.

Never ceases to amaze me how a woman and machine can be so sexy & compatible to the point of comparison with loving double entendre. So glad a woman was invented after the internal combustion engine. Those lovely frames gave a whole new meaning to internal combustion. :oops: :oops: :D ;)

The Bible according to Grumpy........Man your a legend..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
By Skeetz
Yep, God created Heaven and Earth in seven days, (six actually,) and then after a few days to consider the perfection of His handiwork, he said, "It is good!" But then, on the thirteenth day, being in a jocular mood, he created "Grumpy!"
After considering for a brief time, this addition to his perfet creation, God shrugged and was heard to mutter under his breath, "Guess Ya' can't win 'em all?"

Youse guys is gettin' way too deep for me with this exotic scooter/sexy female cross talk! Just give me somethin' I can understand. A good ol' American made muscle car, (with doors and four wheels,) and a long legged, American born and bred Blonde to ride me, . . . er, uhh, with me, and I'll create my own brand of combustion.

How's about that Grump? Sugar tells me you have experience in this area!
By 327retro
Did I get that time line wrong RB? May have been the steam engine that got the ladies all hot & bothered. Those steam pistons were more exposed back then I recon.
Skeetz wrote:Yep, God created Heaven and Earth in seven days, (six actually,) and then after a few days to consider the perfection of His handiwork, he said, "It is good!" But then, on the thirteenth day, being in a jocular mood, he created "Grumpy!"
After considering for a brief time, this addition to his perfet creation, God shrugged and was heard to mutter under his breath, "Guess Ya' can't win 'em all?"

Youse guys is gettin' way too deep for me with this exotic scooter/sexy female cross talk! Just give me somethin' I can understand. A good ol' American made muscle car, (with doors and four wheels,) and a long legged, American born and bred Blonde to ride me, . . . er, uhh, with me, and I'll create my own brand of combustion.

How's about that Grump? Sugar tells me you have experience in this area!

Sugar said Huh? Then mumbled something about God may need a sick puppy or two now-a-day to keep Him jocular. Experience wise Sugar said :P and went to bed. You know how those Strawberry Blonds can get.

And there's one for you Skeet.
Attachments
Sugar 055.jpg
Sugar 055.jpg (116.94 KiB) Viewed 111218 times
cadillac-pinup_1358_0.jpg
cadillac-pinup_1358_0.jpg (77.52 KiB) Viewed 111218 times
By 327retro
RB; I have a question for you. Do you blokes have any Honky Tonks down your way or do you just call them pubs? I included a definition although I don't fully agree with that. Must have been written by some Damn Yankee that has no clue.

Later

hon·ky-tonk.

[ˈhäNGkē ˌtäNGk, ˈhôNGkē ˌtôNGk]

NOUN

1.a cheap or disreputable bar, club, or dance hall, typically where country music is played:
"country bands at highway honky-tonks"

2.a style of country and western music of the 1950s associated with honky-tonks:
"good-time urban cowboy fare with a hint of honky-tonk and a healthy measure of rock"

3.ragtime piano music.
By redback
[quote="327retro"]RB; I have a question for you. Do you blokes have any Honky Tonks down your way or do you just call them pubs? I included a definition although I don't fully agree with that. Must have been written by some Damn Yankee that has no clue.

Pretty much they are just pubs. I cant think of any Iv been to ,and Iv been to a bloody lot, that call themselves honky tonks. A few call themselves "clubs" or "taverns" but that's just a posh way of saying "pub'.
Back between the wars it was against the law for men and women to drink together in public so all the pubs had 2 bars, mens bar and ladies bar. Now of course we cant discriminate on sex, race or religion so they changed the bars to "sports bar" and "yuppies bar" and/or "gaming bar".
The bigger establishments might have 3 or 4 bars. But most, these days, do offer some sort of entertainment from topless barmaids and sports betting in the sports bar to live bands, meals and dancing in the other bars. They usually have a "theme" night. Country 1 night, rock an roll another night or a comedy night and of course "hari kari oki" gets thrown in there somewhere.
I grew up in a "one horse" town. About 300 people including outlying farmers. We only had 1 pub. the pub only supplied alcohol, you had to supply your own entertainment. Our nearest big town, 3000 to 4000 people including farmers had 7 pubs and 5 clubs. You could pretty much find what you wanted.
Hope that answers your question mate.
By redback
Sorry old mate, I just couldnt resist. :lol:
Attachments
20140203_att00084 (1).gif
20140203_att00084 (1).gif (45.79 KiB) Viewed 111111 times
20140203_att00051.gif
20140203_att00051.gif (49.61 KiB) Viewed 111111 times
20140203_att00042.gif
20140203_att00042.gif (55.36 KiB) Viewed 111111 times
By redback
Gearhead in the kitchen..
Who says men cant "multi task"
Attachments
20140201_enhanced-buzz-30785-138.jpg
20140201_enhanced-buzz-30785-138.jpg (86.36 KiB) Viewed 111111 times
By 327retro
redback wrote:Gearhead in the kitchen..
What a great idea! Next time Sugar asks for one of those Kitchen Aid mixers I'll hand her my DeWalt power drill.

If you don't hear from me for a while, Sugar went into my tool box and got out the wire brush attachment, use your imagination.

Maybe I better git and start pricing those Kitchen Aid mixers while my butt is still in tact. :oops: ;)
By redback
[quote="Skeetz"]Crotchety huh? That's the way us senior citizens get after 70. Your time is comin'!

Hey Grump, that looks an awful lot like the Matchless I laid down back in '62. I slid across the road and rolled up in a ball in the vineyard! When I saw what my leather jacket looked like after that little excursion, it scared the crap outta' me and I haven't been on a street bike since.

Hey Skeetz, would this model get ya back on 2 wheels?????
Probably work well on a "Milwaukee Vibrator":lol: :lol: :lol:
Attachments
20110728_untitled.jpg
20110728_untitled.jpg (61.19 KiB) Viewed 111093 times
By redback
327retro wrote:
redback wrote:Gearhead in the kitchen..
What a great idea! Next time Sugar asks for one of those Kitchen Aid mixers I'll hand her my DeWalt power drill.

If you don't hear from me for a while, Sugar went into my tool box and got out the wire brush attachment, use your imagination.

Maybe I better git and start pricing those Kitchen Aid mixers while my butt is still in tact. :oops: ;)
ell

My imagination is in overdrive. Tell Sugar to send pics.................... :o :o :cry: :cry: :lol: :lol: :lol:
By 327retro
redback wrote:
Skeetz wrote:Crotchety huh? That's the way us senior citizens get after 70. Your time is comin'!

Hey Grump, that looks an awful lot like the Matchless I laid down back in '62. I slid across the road and rolled up in a ball in the vineyard! When I saw what my leather jacket looked like after that little excursion, it scared the crap outta' me and I haven't been on a street bike since.

Hey Skeetz, would this model get ya back on 2 wheels?????
Probably work well on a "Milwaukee Vibrator":lol: :lol: :lol:
I think that would have definitely worked better on a Milwaukee Vibrator RB. Hope the girl didn't burn any of her lady bits on that toy. Hmmm, recon I'm the kid here now. :roll: ;)
By 327retro
Since we have been on a motorcycle theme of late. I came across one of Pepper. (Pre Sugar) This was a friends Beamer I got to use from time to time.
Attachments
Pepper 002.jpg
Pepper 002.jpg (568.28 KiB) Viewed 111131 times
By Coffjr
Grumpy, just catching up on some reading....who's your Mopar buddy?? And my Ford truck has stop running - just didn't want to shift right....keep on trucking. ;)
By 327retro
Well hey my closet Mopar buddy. No need in asking how you have been with your Fo Mo Co buggy taking a dive. Regardless of how I feel about fo mo co, that still sucks. You have been having problems with that thing for a time if I recall.

Time to get a Chevy or GM 4X with limited slip/posy track. Word of caution as much as it pain's me to say, the posi/limited slip rears on a stock factory Chevy suck. They are fine in the woods. (Didn't research the Jimmy's yet.) But on the road after a time they will self destruct if you punch the throttle to pass for example. A very stupid designee Chevy has been using since the early 70's. The dumb ass that designed this should be locked up.

The fact that Chevy still uses that designee does not bod well on them much to my chagrin. Recon they don't figure on a hard driver. What's the point then, one buys a 4X or a posi track truck/car for specific proposes depending on the geographic location or purpose.

Never had a problem with my old school posi track. Clutch palate and spring designee. Posi track/limited slip is the way to go for a daily driver. But if you want to go full fledged out back, look into a Detroit locker for example. Not recommended for a daily driver. Hard core stuff, doesn't matter if you have the front rear locked, the rear will always have both wheels under power at any given time.

Went a bit off. Sorry about that. But researching rebuilding Sugar's Blazer rear and # 2 son's Pickup's rear as well. He's been begging for my hot-rodded 350 Blazer engine but it would tear up his drive train without some modification. Still trying to talk him out of it as it was slated to go in my 62 pickup.

Good thing Sugar understands Gear Head. This household needs a referee. :roll: :D 8-)
By FastFive
LOL But a bit dated...

My car is:
R246

:D
By 327retro
Loved it RB! Sugars Pickup truck has that pattern. Great for speed shifting when needed. The old "H" pattern is still the best. My work truck is. R 2 4 7 9
Split
1 3 5 6 8 10

I do miss the old Road Ranger Transmissions with the half split in each gear. Particularly with a heavy load. RB, you have been around the block a few times. And Skeet if your lurking about so have you. I'm certain you blokes remember the true split shifters. Two stick shifters. Put the first in first and the second one would be shifted through 4 gears. Wrap your arm through the steering wheel shift the first to second and the second shifter to first, repeat. Don't miss a shit on a hill though.
By 327retro
FastFive wrote:LOL But a bit dated...

My car is:
R246

I would like to check out what you drive where reverse is right below first. Is reverse locked so a smooth shift from first to second can be accomplished in a speed shift clutch situation?
By FastFive
For some reason the forum didn't take the spacing as I typed it.

I'll try again:

1 3 5
2 4 6 R

(Previewed first, so I know it worked this time.)
By redback
Loved it RB! Sugars Pickup truck has that pattern. Great for speed shifting when needed. The old "H" pattern is still the best.

If I ever get over there Sugar can teach me how to do it right handed.. :lol: :lol:

I do miss the old Road Ranger Transmissions with the half split in each gear. Particularly with a heavy load. RB, you have been around the block a few times. And Skeet if your lurking about so have you. I'm certain you blokes remember the true split shifters. Two stick shifters. Put the first in first and the second one would be shifted through 4 gears. Wrap your arm through the steering wheel shift the first to second and the second shifter to first, repeat. Don't miss a shit on a hill though.

Now your age is showing, Old Mate. Havent seen a 13, 15 or twin sticker for ages but it does bring back memories. They certainly sorted the men from the boys.. :lol: . Back then drivers were drivers, now we are just steering wheel attendants. The road train in my pic had an 18 speed road ranger. It wasnt bad, but with a truck that big you have to use every one, no skippin gears. Still drive a KW and a Cat that still use a RR but they are what we call "easy shift" over here. They give you a bit more slack, not like the old 15s where you had to be pretty spot on or it would tell you to fuck off real quick. And sometimes I drive a Volvo with an auto, sign of the times, RR qualified drivers are getting hard to find. They are easy in traffic tho.
Love your last line "dont miss a shit on a hill". If you gave a twin stick to some of these young blokes today they would shit long before they got to a hill.... :lol: :lol:
And yes my friend, I have shit on a hill.... :lol: :lol: .
By redback
FastFive wrote:LOL But a bit dated...

My car is:
R246

FF, dont be so picky :lol:
My 1st car was
R 2
1 3..... on the tree:lol:
By 327retro
redback wrote:Loved it RB! Sugars Pickup truck has that pattern. Great for speed shifting when needed. The old "H" pattern is still the best.

If I ever get over there Sugar can teach me how to do it right handed.. :lol: :lol:

Now your age is showing, Old Mate. Havent seen a 13, 15 or twin sticker for ages but it does bring back memories. They certainly sorted the men from the boys.. :lol: . Back then drivers were drivers, now we are just steering wheel attendants. The road train in my pic had an 18 speed road ranger. It wasnt bad, but with a truck that big you have to use every one, no skippin gears. Still drive a KW and a Cat that still use a RR but they are what we call "easy shift" over here. They give you a bit more slack, not like the old 15s where you had to be pretty spot on or it would tell you to fuck off real quick. And sometimes I drive a Volvo with an auto, sign of the times, RR qualified drivers are getting hard to find. They are easy in traffic tho.
Love your last line "dont miss a shit on a hill". If you gave a twin stick to some of these young blokes today they would shit long before they got to a hill.... :lol: :lol:
And yes my friend, I have shit on a hill.... :lol: :lol: .
Gee thanks mate. One little missed letter "f" with my fat fingers on an old keyboard and I get razzed. Showing my age? I'm only 39. (math made easy according to Grumpy) I watch the history channel a lot. :) You saw my post from several months back. Real Trucks Don't Shift Themselves.

I honestly wouldn't know how to drive an auto big rig. Speaking of Volvo's nice rig but flimsy as all get out. Give me KW or Fraightshaker any day. Pet's are nice but never liked the way they steered. A bit flaky for my taste.

I would think a train would need as many gears as possible. I drove dump trailers & Flatbed most of the time and every gear I could grab with out winding out the engine was sweet. Except with a Detroit, had to wind those out a bit.

Don't tell me easy shift on a train is a 10 speed! With a castrated Come-a-part or Large Clit Kitty? These assholes here have so castrated our engines it is ridiculous. Not a one of these asswipes knows a thing about engines, torque/power. Yet god forbid if one of there Beemers are late for delivery because we can't maintain posted speed limit. Can't fix stupid until common sense take over again.

My turn to :P ya mate. If ya'll drove on the right side of the road you wouldn't need Sugar to teach ya. :roll: Sunny side up greasy side down Driver.
By 327retro
FastFive wrote:For some reason the forum didn't take the spacing as I typed it.

I'll try again:

1 3 5
2 4 6 R

(Previewed first, so I know it worked this time.)
Had that same problem FF. I get it now. No worries.
By redback
Gee thanks mate. One little missed letter "f" with my fat fingers on an old keyboard and I get razzed.

OOoooh come on mate, I knew it was a typo as soon as I saw it but its not often a typo fits into a conversation as well as that one did. I just couldnt pass it up. Its a classic. And its a true one. :D :D
By 327retro
Hey RB & fellow gearheads. Sorry been away for so long.

OOoooh come on mate, I knew it was a typo as soon as I saw it but its not often a typo fits into a conversation as well as that one did. I just couldnt pass it up. Its a classic. And its a true one. :D :D. Yeah I know RB, but some friendly banter amongst friends certainly has a place at times. :) (regardless of distance)

RB, I know I couldn't sell you left handed muffler bearings to increase your horse power by 10% but I received a dozen or so in error. Maybe you know of some down your way that could use them. 50.00 dollars US each. We here in the Colonies can only use right handed muffler bearings go figure. All this British Standard Wentworth only works on the English stuff. Don't get me started on this metric crap. Rather have BSW & US. ;) :)

I also have some discronifecators to boost your CB audio output. Don't know if ya'll use CB's RB, but maybe Skeet or Jr. has a market out his way for that. :roll: :)

Ladies don't be shy to chime in, I know some are lurking out here. Please do join in the conversation whether a question or your experience with hotrods or gearhead tendencies. I have know of some good lady mechanics, hot-rodder's and big riggers. The only stupid question is the one never asked. Always respectfully cheeky.

In keeping with the Tom Foolery other than the invitation to the Ladies. I leave ya'll with this.
Attachments
funny-picture-bored-try-this.JPG
funny-picture-bored-try-this.JPG (42.29 KiB) Viewed 110884 times
By redback
Damn Grumps, I haven't seen a left hand muffler bearing since Moses played fullback for South Sydney. Speakin of muffler bearings, here's an interesting fact for you. The Americas all us left hand muffler bearings and England and Europe use right handed muffler bearings. Why you ask???? Well its that way to keep the Earths rotation under control. If you all used left hand muffler bearings the Earth would spin too fast and we would all fly off.
Down here in the Southern Hemisphere we have to use reverse roller muffler bearings, something to do with keeping the poles in line so we all don't go ass over tit. Bet you didnt know that, mate..
By redback
Ladies don't be shy to chime in, I know some are lurking out here. Please do join in the conversation whether a question or your experience with hotrods or gearhead tendencies. I have know of some good lady mechanics, hot-rodder's and big riggers. The only stupid question is the one never asked. Always respectfully cheeky.

Yes Ladies join in the conversation, as you can see from the above posts us blokes are full to the brim with alsorts of usefull information.
Ask any question you like and there is a small chance you will get a dinkum answer.
Then again Grumpy might answer it......... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fair dinkum girls, we would love to hear from you..
By redback
Decided to buy myself a new bike. Heres a couple of pics of my ride if your interested.
Attachments
20140303_att00003.jpg
20140303_att00003.jpg (56.58 KiB) Viewed 110759 times
20140303_att00004.jpg
20140303_att00004.jpg (43.89 KiB) Viewed 110759 times
20140303_att00001-01.jpg
20140303_att00001-01.jpg (36.91 KiB) Viewed 110759 times
By 327retro
Well lets see RB. Never been into the ape hanger bars or kicked out front ends. So I would change the Red bikes front end too what the Blue bikes front end has. adding a 21" (inch) Wider tire to both. Although the Blue bikes front tire may have merit. Absolutely love the paint jobs on both the red & blue. But after my real world daily rider modifications I would have to flip a coin to chose which one. But have to say I'm leaning toward the old school oil tank on the red one.

One stipulation though. The color coordinated options come with the bike. Hmmm, Sugar may not take a liking to that though. Recon I'll just have to color coordinate her then. :)

G-Day
By Coffjr
Grumpy,

I'm with you - never liked the ape hangers handlebars and not too fond of the extended front forks. Also don't like the bob-tail rear fender - other than that, I like the sport bike better than the cruiser - red over blue. But I wouldn't kick the blue one out of my garage (bike or girl) ....just saying. :D
By FastFive
How 'bout bikes that can actually do something?

This one's too big to embed, so here's the link: http://www.mototribu.com/competition/en ... 12_055.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Another too-big pic: http://www.mototribu.com/competition/en ... 12_014.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
By FastFive
Maybe she can't fix cars... but she's welcome to work on my undercarriage any day! :twisted:
By 327retro
redback wrote:Why women cant fix cars,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Now that's an interesting way to check bumper height for compliance.
By 327retro
The caption says it all.
Attachments
8df4440eb06457a16a0eb2823fda7d67.jpg
8df4440eb06457a16a0eb2823fda7d67.jpg (131.37 KiB) Viewed 110734 times
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?