Discuss and interact with contributors and members about Private Shots.
By mandadees
PS there is already a Mila posting in PS and RC, but I don't know if she is on these forums. I don't do RC so I can't look. :)
By Elisa
Thanks Manda! Hope you're good. I passed on your message. Grumpy put up a link to her PS post a few items back.
By NudeNirvana
Hi everyone, well after 6 instant tit flashes and one instant ass flash, I convinced NudeNirvana aka NN to post a free style contri. Took your recommendations and didnt black box her face but still had to gently blur. Hope you enjoy and if good comments and encouragement NN may post more!

http://www.voyeurweb.com/contributions/ ... the-desert" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
By redback
NN, absolutely stunning. Thank you for sharing your beautiful wife. I do hope you continue to post. I for 1 will be looking out in future for more of this amazing lady.
Well done on the photography and choice of location. The backdrop is almost as beautiful as the lady.
I will be holding her breast......I mean my breath for the next installment.
By 327retro
I just caught your contri. NN is absolutely gorgeous, great location too. I noticed the trolls were out as usual. I'm not certain but I think you can remove those pitiful little twerp's. Give NN a few extra hugs from use. ♥ ♥ ♥
By NudeNirvana
Thanks for the very nice comments Redback and Grumpy!! That made my day ❤️ NN
By BreeOclaire
NudeNirvana wrote:Hi everyone, well after 6 instant tit flashes and one instant ass flash, I convinced NudeNirvana aka NN to post a free style contri. Took your recommendations and didnt black box her face but still had to gently blur. Hope you enjoy and if good comments and encouragement NN may post more!

http://www.voyeurweb.com/contributions/ ... the-desert" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I just took a peek...

Lovely works ;)
By sfcouple49
Thanks for taking the plunge with that full contri, NN! Nothing quite like getting naked outside. We second all the comments above - gorgeous setting & sweet photo captures of a gorgeous woman. (& nice to see other 50+'s posting.) You've inspired us to finely add an avatar and jump into the COFF conversation. (The ProPic is of recent weekend getaway - always brings out the sexy adventuress. hehe.) Been a long time since we participated in the old RC, before the implosion. Who knows what's next! Do keep your posts coming - this COFF is an appreciative positive group.
By bigdeskjet
NudeNirvana wrote:Hi everyone, well after 6 instant tit flashes and one instant ass flash, I convinced NudeNirvana aka NN to post a free style contri. Took your recommendations and didnt black box her face but still had to gently blur. Hope you enjoy and if good comments and encouragement NN may post more!

Very nice
By 327retro
sfcouple49 wrote:Thanks for taking the plunge with that full contri, NN! Nothing quite like getting naked outside. We second all the comments above - gorgeous setting & sweet photo captures of a gorgeous woman. (& nice to see other 50+'s posting.) You've inspired us to finely add an avatar and jump into the COFF conversation. (The ProPic is of recent weekend getaway - always brings out the sexy adventuress. hehe.) Been a long time since we participated in the old RC, before the implosion. Who knows what's next! Do keep your posts coming - this COFF is an appreciative positive group.
Hello 49,
A big welcome to our umm, dyslexic group. (?) Conversations change here with the wind or just a word, it's a beautiful thing. It's like being with friends on a Friday or Saturday night at a bon fire down in the lower 40 passing around a mason jar.

As you I was up at RC and here when the implosion happened. Back then we had trolls on the contri side, but I don't recall them being as bad as now. Granted we tend to keep more pleasant memories close than the bad. The crash did scatter a lot of regulars here on the board. VW still doesn't realize for what ever reason that getting rid of the trolls on the free side and promoting the community section is a gateway to the pay side. We have Rockclimber to thank for getting the old COFF and other threads back up after the crash/implosion. Thanks Rock, where ever you are.

The board here has been way to quite of late. Some of us try to get some of the contributors down here, but seems a bit confusing. I'm not certain if it still takes about a week for newbies to have there comment posted but it is a good idea to have some sort of venting here. Couples such as yourselves are a very welcome addition.

There was a time when the ladies got to talking & we couldn't get a word in edge wise. It was funny and fun as all git out. A tad annoying :mrgreen: but now know to get out of the way and just listen. No way one could answer 2 or 3 pages of a hen party as it's happening or the next day. :) :oops: :lol: and Mwah to the Trio of trouble.

One of the original 4 COFF founders if you will. (Berty 007) Planed virtual parties almost every weekend. What a blast. He had such an imagination for this stuff. Thumper joined in shortly there after and put out album covers, posters and a bunch of super stuff to go along with the weekend virtual party. Thumper's wife was one of the Trio of Trouble girls. Thumper and his wife are an amazing couple.

Any way, I've ratchet jawed and reminisced long enough. It's a pleasure having you here. Hope it sparks new life here. The ladies know we are respectfully cheeky here. Double entendre and playful banter is the norm.
By mandadees
Here we are! The Trio of Trouble!!! :)
Attachments
Trio-of-Trouble COFF.jpg
Trio-of-Trouble COFF.jpg (150.18 KiB) Viewed 43798 times
By 327retro
Hay Manda,

Always a treat when you by. Your partner in crime stop by. Had a hard time keeping up with Lil' Red last week, she was on a tare, then poof gone. Arrrg.

RB, when these ladies got together it was sit back, hide and watch. By the time you got a word in edge wise the conversation changed and a page here was full. You wouldn't have a chance to get in trouble. :lol: :oops: ;)

From left or right. Manda, Mrs. Thumper (Lola Bunny) and Honora (Lil' Red).

Manda, do you remember this one? (btw don't know why the whole photo didn't come out. you'll have to left click, hold and move it slightly to get it all, at least on my screen.)

Always a big Thank You Thumper for the Fun You Added.
Attachments
SlumberParty8.jpg
SlumberParty8.jpg (107.43 KiB) Viewed 43730 times
By Coffjr
Grumpy - this was a great album cover. We had some good times with some great people.

jr
Attachments
Pub-COFF-Band-Cover.jpg
Pub-COFF-Band-Cover.jpg (165.03 KiB) Viewed 43708 times
By Thumper
mandadees wrote:Here we are! The Trio of Trouble!!! :)
I remember that! (fondly!)
By mandadees
Thumper wrote:
mandadees wrote:Here we are! The Trio of Trouble!!! :)
I remember that! (fondly!)
Muah!!
By NudeNirvana
Hello everyone, kind of quiet around here. I just posted a new contri in freestyle and a few tit flashes. Hope you're enjoying some of my fun pics lately! ❤️❤️ NN
By 327retro
NudeNirvana wrote:Hello everyone, kind of quiet around here. I just posted a new contri in freestyle and a few tit flashes. Hope you're enjoying some of my fun pics lately! ❤️❤️ NN
It is way to quite here. Caught your contri's and several of your tit flashes and ass flashes, love them all. Liked the way you used your hair and hat to hide your identity in your Big Sur contri. http://www.voyeurweb.com/contributions/ ... r-surprise" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Long weekend coming up, have a wonderful time. :) L, H, K's.
Grumpy
By Coffjr
Nudenirvana - difficult to believe you are over 50 with a firm and lovely body like yours. Are you sure you are not 20 something? I'd be honking my horn too if I saw you but it would be a honk of approval. Big Sur never looked so good.

jr
By ICU
My goodness I have missed a lot since being away. Hi Manda...long time no see! You are looking as lovely as ever!! How have you been? I see Grumpy is holding down the fort - as expected. Lots of new beauties tantalizing us old guys (my) eyes I see. I must confess my eyes quickly zeroed in on one going by the moniker of NN. My goodness what a delightful sight for this old man's eyes. I especially loved the yellow bikini that left very little for the imagination....just the way I like it :oops: Teasing and pleasing. :P
I love it that the newer ladies (to me) are participating on the boards.
I hope I am welcome back into the fold. I intend not to be a stranger, although lots are going on with me lately which is why I have been absent. With such lovely sights to behold how can I not return? I am anxious to see who all is still coming around so I can say hi. Hope all of you are well.

As always, thanks lovely ladies for sharing you beauty here!
By 327retro
Don't ask my why but every now and again a name pops into mind of people that have pass through this valley ICU. Yours popped up a few weeks ago, or was it a few months ago? No matter. Thought your lady may have put you in a plastic bag with a few dozen cinder blocks and dumped you in the deep end by the Hover Dam.

Anyway since the break up of VW several years back it's been a rough road getting the fun back. Many have left, some stop by every now and again, the trolls above have gotten worse. VW never considered the free side or the board here as important. Recon they think the trolls will chase them to the pay side. That's a flawed premise for the new to this kind of thing. Some efforts have been made. But..... :roll: That's it in a nut shell.

Time for new glory days. Later Ya'll
By NudeNirvana
Thanks Grumpy, CoffJr and ICU. I'm glad you enjoyed the "Big Sur Surprise". We (my hubby and I) are just here to have some fun, don't ever expect to win anything, especially with so many sexy young gals out there posting and showing their face. I just can't do that right now, you know, being a mom and all. Anyway it's still fun sharing our adventurous side and reading all the comments. Life gets busy so don't get mad if I only check in here on the boards every now then, I'll let my pics do the talking for now :)

Have a nice weekend! NN
By 327retro
A Happy Canada Day to our Northern Friends

Grumpy & Sugar
Attachments
CanadaGirl.jpg
CanadaGirl.jpg (21.19 KiB) Viewed 43271 times
By NudeNirvana
Time to enjoy some beach time. Wishing happy 4th of July to all those who frequent the COFF ❤️❤️ NN
Attachments
Enlight317.jpg
Enlight317.jpg (1.88 MiB) Viewed 43160 times
By NudeNirvana
hello COFF, again it's kind of quiet around here. To spice things up, I posted a new freestyle contri which should go "live" in the next few hours I hope. Then again, it's up to VW admin to process it, so it's a waiting game for now, but I do hope you get to enjoy it soon. It's called "Desert Exposure"....kind of self explanatory :)

NN
By redback
NudeNirvana wrote:hello COFF, again it's kind of quiet around here. To spice things up, I posted a new freestyle contri which should go "live" in the next few hours I hope. Then again, it's up to VW admin to process it, so it's a waiting game for now, but I do hope you get to enjoy it soon. It's called "Desert Exposure"....kind of self explanatory :)

NN

Not up yet. Looking forward to seeing it.
By 327retro
Hey NN,

It certainly is Hot out that way, but I think you helped break a heat record with you there. 360° (as in all around) top to bottom Amazing. Thanks for sharing your fun with us. ♥ ♥ ♥

Grumpy
By 327retro
Hey Ya'll,

Seems Redback is famous here in the Colonies. Don't know RB you may have to get some royalties from this boot company for stealing your handle. :)
Attachments
RB 06.JPG
RB 06.JPG (187.3 KiB) Viewed 42829 times
By Coffjr
I never knew our deserts looked so appealing. :D Good ranger, I'd been nice too. But I'd also stick around to take in the full view. :shock: Where are you going next - the forest? Watch out for wild fires going on right now.

jr
By NudeNirvana
hey there Grumpy, Redback and Coffjr, yeah the desert is hot, but hey....it's the desert! I do like the forests so maybe a freestyle contri up in the mountains somewhere cool. Who knows? I also like the beach too, so plenty of options, it's just a matter of time! Thanks for being in touch and glad my pics have found an audience with ya ❤️❤️ NN
By Thumper
NudeNirvana...

I'm not on here as much as I used to be, but now that you are hanging out, I'll be making more of an effort!

Bravo! Its great to have some of the ladies join us, especially when they are as beautiful as you!
(Don't suppose y'all have some Daisy Duke pics? I ask all the girls that, but your bum would look particularly tantalizing in cut off, raggy denim, I think!)
By 327retro
Being form the South I'm with Thumper on the Daisy Dukes. It's a thought.

Regarding making more hearts and other symbols, there is a way. Problem is after and update from Windows in mid June half don't work on Microsoft Edge. I've tried to get them to fix that problem and they haven't got a clue. I'm pretty pissed to say the least. I had to go to the old style Windows Internet Explorer where it still works. I don't know if this Symbols with Keyboard works on any other internet explorers. As most have noticed for a few years now I've use 3 hearts. 1st ♥ Love, 2nd ♥ Hugs, 3ed ♥ Kisses. A 4th ♥ is for Nibbles & Licks. I use that one cautiously or with permission only. I may be a sick puppy but still a gentleman. (?) ;)

Try this site and note; you have to use the number pad at the right to do this on your PC, it won't work on the numbers above. There is another method for laptops but I don't know that one. http://www.abiprayam.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hope this helps or at least gives you a starting point. I'm still trying to get MS Edge to fix this problem. Not holding my breath though, like the government these people will screw up a wet dream.

♥ ♥ ♥
Grumpy
By redback
Grump, with a name like that them boots gotta be good...lol
them boots made for kickin ass.
Il get my lawyers on to it, could be some copy right compensation maybe....hehehe

NN, a contri in the forest would be great. I love the desert too but seeing you in amongst some tall trees would be a pleasant change. Lookin forward to seeing you in that kind of setting but be careful you dont start a fire.
And Thumper is a wise man, your butt would look awesome in cut off denim. And the more cut off the better so dont spare the scissors.. :oops: :twisted: :lol:
By NudeNirvana
Hi Thumper, Grumpy and Redback, thanks for the comments and suggestions! Ok, I'll start working on that.....maybe a photoshoot in the mountains or forest in the coming weeks. I've got a few other ideas too that I think you'll like, so stay tuned! ❤️❤️ NN
By 327retro
Hey NN, Thumper & Jr,

Computer crashed so haven't been able to properly answer ya'll. The note I wrote you NN just went poof on your posts from a week ago. Did catch your latest on the beach today, and young lady you look fantastic. Love the side bar of movie history. Catch ya later kids. BTW the hearts are for NN, not you darn buffalos. ♥ ♥ ♥
By NudeNirvana
Happy Saturday night everyone and thanks Grumpy, so happy you liked my new contri "Nirvana Sand Dunes". For those who haven't seen it yet, here ya go:

http://www.voyeurweb.com/contributions/ ... sand-dunes" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I also have a "nude in public" contri called "Hotel Hallway Surprise" which you can see here:

http://www.voyeurweb.com/contributions/ ... y-surprise" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Just trying to make it super easy for ya to find my latest pics and always appreciate your superb votes and comments!

❤️❤️ NN
By BabyCakes
Heyyyy I snuck back in!! Y'all left the door open a crack and I seized the opportunity to sneak in!!! Muahahaha I've missed you all! I've posted a few flashes for you all, if ya want to go check them out! They might even still be on the front page. So how's everyone been?! Anything new going on?

BC
By Thumper
BABYCAKES!!!

Missed you!

That new propic of yours is TO. DIE. FOR. SEXY!
I'm off to check out your flashes now...

Don't be a stranger.
By Thumper
Yup...Damn.

You do have one fine ass!
By BabyCakes
Ohhh Thumper! You're still your same sweet self! I've missed you! Thank you for the compliment about my pro pic!! I've been workin steadily on this body of mine! Haha always a work in progress. :D hope you've all been well!

BC
By FastFive
Hiya BC.

We always leave the back door open... in case any hotties need to sneak back in after curfew. ;)
By BabyCakes
FastFive wrote:Hiya BC.

We always leave the back door open... in case any hotties need to sneak back in after curfew. ;)
Good thing for me then! Phew! Hey FF!! How've you been?! Life treating you well or at least decent?

BC
By honora
I was wondering....

Why, at that point of no return and riding through a mind blowing orgasm, the extreme pleasure contorts your face to look like you are experiencing horrendous pain? Or about to sneeze?

:lol: ;) Anyway, just a random thought I had during the day
By Thumper
Well I don't know, Honora. I might have to do some research on what exactly your face might look like during such a mind-blowing orgasm. While, I'm quite certain that your face could never look anything but absolutely beautiful, I'm afraid I need to see it first hand to verify.... :D
8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]