Discuss and interact with contributors and members about Private Shots.
By HotGomez
Whatever size is 'A-okay'. From the shot you posted on "My Wife To Be", yours are BEAUTIFUL !

THANKS FOR SHARING !!
By Jocko64
From "A to D" I love! I had a neighbor who was flat but had 3/4 inch nipple and I loved having sex with her, her nipple were the most sensitive I ever had!
By FastFive
Size isn't nearly as important as some make it out to be...

I'm definitely not someone who's hung up on dimensions.

Boobs can be gorgeous, regardless of the size.
By NudeNirvana
How are my 32 A’s ...?

Love to hear from you. See more of my small tits at my new 10 pic contri at link below ....xoxo ❤️❤️ Nirvana

If ya love my photoset and want to see more, please vote “Superb” and leave me comment ...thanks!

https://www.voyeurweb.com/contributions ... ated-skirt" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Attachments
D714F38F-5061-4B3C-B33D-75E4DFDE6533.jpeg
D714F38F-5061-4B3C-B33D-75E4DFDE6533.jpeg (128.11 KiB) Viewed 28177 times
JerryCal, jusadriver liked this
By redback
NudeNirvana wrote:How are my 32 A’s ...?

Love to hear from you. See more of my small tits at my new 10 pic contri at link below ....xoxo ❤️❤️ Nirvana

If ya love my photoset and want to see more, please vote “Superb” and leave me comment ...thanks!

https://www.voyeurweb.com/contributions ... ated-skirt" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

/absolutly love your 32A's. ;) :D ;)
By 327retro
Your 32A's are amazing, in fact all of you are what poetry and dreams are made of. ♥ ♥ ♥
By 327retro
Some rather fine gumdrops topping of those lovely titties. Thanks for sharing. ♥ ♥ ♥
By MironComics
I think it depends on the woman, for example, the small tits in thin girls look great gives them a touch of innocence and I love that, but in larger women, big tits adorn their bodies very well, especially if they are made of silicon :P
By JerryCal
I just plain love titties! All women are beautiful and it's the attitude that does it for me. NN and Dagmara, you two have that sexy attitude that makes my day. And, I think on anyone's scale you two have fantastic titties and nipples! Thank you!
By 327retro
Well put JC. NN & Dagmara38 have such a wonderful attitude with some absolutely wonderfully perfect smaller titties.
By jusadriver
Big or small, I love them all. Course, for me, the icing on the cake is popping nipples or torpedo boobs.
But the op posted 1st, and I think she's sexy as can be.
By Shilden_72
Small or big?

That's not the good question to ask. The right one is "are they somewhere where I can see them, or in my hands, or not?" If you answer yes to one of these, then they're great, if not, then they're not.

But to give a more serious answer, the shape is what matters.
By fastglass427
/attachment]
Nipples.jpg
Naked Leopard 037.jpg
I am a lover of all but my preference is large or very very large I will admit that besides my wife being a very cute little blonde when we met I was attracted to her 38DD's like a moth to a flame, see her the first time without her shirt off her only weighing 120lbs made her tits look enormous
By willman
Yea women are all different. Right Jacko, I also had a time with a woman who was flat, but her nipples were oh so sensitive... sucking them set her on fire. She had a gorgeous smooth bod.....oh what memories of her!!!!
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]