Discuss and interact with contributors and members about Private Shots.
By NudeNirvana
As many of you know, I generally post full 10 pic outdoor contris in the "Freestyle section". I just love the outdoors with beautiful scenery all around me. So it might come as a surprise that I've finally posted a "Private Shots" 10 pic contri.

It's called "Nirvana Striptease" and it just went live tonight! Thanks in advance for your sexy comments and "superb votes". It encourages me to do more contris and share more too. And of course, watch for some "leftover" unused pics in the instant tit and ass section". Share your comments on the post at link below and hope you enjoy a little glimpse into my erotic side.

http://www.voyeurweb.com/contributions/ ... striptease" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
By redback
Very erotic. Absolutely love the "nipple slip" at the start.
maybe you should do more private shots. Makes a nice change from the awesome freestyle shots.
By JerryCal
Damn! Such a prefect looking woman. NN, it's obvious that you take great care of yourself. Your photos are a real treat for me to see. Those nipples are top shelf and I bet hey make their presence known a lot!
By 327retro
Although I comment on you posts I try to also comment here. At times, time gets away from me and miss the opportunity. :( Forgive my faux pas. Your strip tease was a perfect tease in the allotted time 10 photos allows. The time these things take can't be know unless one has tried. Pro photographers take at least 100 photos to just get one perfect one of sort. You and Hubby make it "look" effortless. From me personally and on behalf of all the COFF gang. Thank you for sharing your fun & sexy adventures with us. You are one very lovely woman and kudos to hubby for a damn fine job with the camera.

[/A Very Merry Christmas and Happy, Healthy, Prosperous New Year to you and your family. ♥ ♥ ♥ size]
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]