Discuss and interact with contributors and members about Private Shots.
Ok, so just wondering what's the preferred option when you can't show her face or crop it? Do you blur the face or use a discreet black box to cover it?

Sometimes a full body nude freestyle pic we can crop face out, but often that destroys the background showing the beautiful natural setting or the public nature of the pic. So what do you prefer to see?

When I shoot full body pics of Nude Nirvana NN we often include face not thinking it may become a good contri pic for later use. But due to privacy (yes this is internet and there's creepers out there) we must respect privacy of ladies like NN who are willing to be photographed nude but don't want their face on internet. I'm sure some Mom's out there like NN agree. So, what do you think?

NN and I are always amazed at the women out there who don't mind showing their face and there are hundreds daily, but sadly one day those sexy ladies may regret those nude pics with face on internet when they lose their corporate job or neighbor recognizes them, haha.
Black box or heavy color blotch are the worst possible way to hide identity. It's very distracting, pretty much ruins an otherwise great photo. A mouse controlled blur (targeted) works. Use your hair or a hat. If your hair is to short turn your head and use shorter hair to hide. Cheep larger sunglasses work. Cropping works well too. I use blur, crop, hair or cheep sunglasses.

As you mentioned, when I was shooting Sugar or other ladies I've been fortunate to know along life's path I wasn't thinking about showing them. Jobs, mom's and other social situations do present problems.

Sugar is dressed in these examples, still, hope they'll give you something to go on. The blur I use can be heaver or lighter depending.
Attachments
Sugar Framed.jpg
Sugar Framed.jpg (51.27 KiB) Viewed 5506 times
Sugar 004 001 Blured.jpg
Sugar 004 001 Blured.jpg (84.4 KiB) Viewed 5506 times
Well NN and Merlin, recon I should get to the other sections more. Totally missed the original question.

The question if I understood it here, was about what to do once the photos were already taken. I know what your saying Merlin and couldn't agree more. Many of us never thought of sharing our ladies (photographically that is) but now are faced with what to do. The why is a whole other discussion for another time.

Your opening comment on the Free Style section Merlin was so spot on and needs to copied here as well. Quote: There will always be those who complain about not showing her face, but that is really just part of their fantasy that you don't have to cater to. A painter once told me that her best selling work was anonymous nudes. Brilliantly succinct.

For those that have photo shop and the time to manipulate photos it's a wonderful yet overly complicated tool. For what most of us here need, PhotoScape works wonders for me. Resize photos, crop, blur, correct some flaws, correct some lighting, different size pens and other stuff. Great for dummies like me.

BTW, Miss. NN, you are an amazingly lovely woman. Hope your stick around, if not up at the contri side at least down here. Thick skin is needed up there at times. ♥ ♥ ♥ I have to git, catch ya'll later.
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]