Discuss and interact with contributors and members about Private Shots.
By mandadees
Hi Betty!

I love those boots you have on in pic 8! Welcome to the forums! We all hang out a lot in the COFF Town Hall thread. I would love to see you come say hello?

:) M
By 327retro
I don't know why, but a beautiful porcelain realistic doll came to mind from the first photo to the last. And if I may echo Manda, do stop by the COFF Town Hall thread and say hello. ♥ ♥ ♥
By honora
Ok I'm not a fella but sometimes I think like one and I just want to give that sexy booty a big smack! And my second thought is along with Manda's - damn those are some cute boots!
By Leo96
Hey betty,
I agree with honora to the point of giving that booty a smack..no wait..more than one :D :D
She looks stunning. You must tell her. You are most welcome to the forums man and we all would love to have healthy and kinky and cheesy and sexy and what not kind of conversations here over the time.
Enjoy betty
By Leo96
327retro wrote:I don't know why, but a beautiful porcelain realistic doll came to mind from the first photo to the last. And if I may echo Manda, do stop by the COFF Town Hall thread and say hello. ♥ ♥ ♥
Hey retro!! Its leo here. Hope you havent forgotten me.
Well i couldnt send a reply to your kind message welcoming me on COFF thread because i was very much pissed off the way VW behaved that day. I had typed a long message thanking you for welcoming me but when i pressed the submit button, nothing happened but all the message got erased. I was so frustrated that its the first time i have visited VW after that incident. And i have figured out that the posts now get published instantly without any waiting period. A nice decision on the part of admins.
So i would really like to thank you for the efforts you put in describing me the rules and the ways of having a healthy conversation here.
And as a precaution, just like you told me, i have changed my profile pic lol. But dont you think its little unfair why gents cant use dick pics when our pretty ladies can use tits? Well may be a shaft is a more dangerous tool lol.
But i thank you for letting me know the rules.
Looking forward to having more wonderful conversations with you.
Have a good day
By 327retro
Hey Lil' Red, Is that a smack as in making the cheeks giggle or a smack as in Mwah? I'm more of a Mwah and nibble sort unless otherwise directed ;) :oops: :) ♥ ♥ ♥
By BootyfulBetty
mandadees wrote:Hi Betty!

I love those boots you have on in pic 8! Welcome to the forums! We all hang out a lot in the COFF Town Hall thread. I would love to see you come say hello?

We will! Thanks for the info!

By BootyfulBetty
honora wrote:Ok I'm not a fella but sometimes I think like one and I just want to give that sexy booty a big smack! And my second thought is along with Manda's - damn those are some cute boots!
I will be sure to tell Betty this!
By BootyfulBetty
Leo96 wrote:Hey betty,
I agree with honora to the point of giving that booty a smack..no wait..more than one :D :D
She looks stunning. You must tell her. You are most welcome to the forums man and we all would love to have healthy and kinky and cheesy and sexy and what not kind of conversations here over the time.
Enjoy betty
Thanks bro! No problem! Would love to join in on the conversations! Let me know when! Check out our gallery as well!
By BootyfulBetty
327retro wrote:I don't know why, but a beautiful porcelain realistic doll came to mind from the first photo to the last. And if I may echo Manda, do stop by the COFF Town Hall thread and say hello. ♥ ♥ ♥
Where is the COFF thread? Me and Betty are in between moving to a new house soon so we have been packing but I will find the time to go on their.
By Leo96
Hey BootyfulBetty, just click on the "board index" then "general forum" and there you will find the the "New COFF townhall thread".
Waiting to see more of Betty in coming days.
Have a good day ahead monsieur
By FastFive
At present the COFF thread is directly below this one... not too hard to find.
By mandadees
BootyfulBetty wrote:
mandadees wrote:Hi Betty!

We will! Thanks for the info!

XOXO
8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]