Discuss and interact with contributors and members about Private Shots.
By 327retro
Miss. Bree, you gave me a lot to think about and research. I had long forgotten that John Hartford wrote Gentle On My Mind. Looked into him a little as time permits, and see he was quite the banjo picker too. Thanks for the heads up there. I do know about Chris Stapleton. And yes I do enjoy a good Tennessee Bourbon Whiskey. Maybe even a little pappy's corn squeezing. Legal of course. Sugar likes her dirty water, it's a lady thing I recon. ;) I have heard of the Pogues, but don't recall there music. One song I rather liked was by the Kongos.(Come with me now) Don't ask, it's just one of those things. Being a Southern Gentleman, I obviously lean more into the country genre. But smooth Jazz, Egima and old style Rock/Rockabilly I love. Even enjoy some of the Hick/hop, at least I can understand that. I think that music has lost its soul over the years. As the appreciation of a woman and proper tease has.

Thank you for sharing your beauty Miss. Bree. I do have to tease you about being a black Irish with the hair and brown eyes. We know that's a myth. But without friendly banter, what's the point. Number 2 son bought some Slane Irish whiskey for the occasion and a toast to you & Cowan Miss. Bree. And all those beautiful Irish ladies with your smiling expressive yet dangerous eyes. :roll:

Everyone sees a photo differently. I think you first photo looks reflective. And really do love your lingerie. Hidden beauty with prizes to be coaxed out by your lover. Then again maybe not. What's wrong with enjoying such beauty as it is. Second a toast to you lovely lady What a lovely red outfit. I know when Sugar gives me a look like that I may be late for work. Last photo even though your fused out your beautiful features come though rather nicely. Irish Cream in the foreground? Always Love (♥) Hugs (♥) & Kisses(♥)
BreeOclaire liked this
By BreeOclaire
327retro wrote:Miss. Bree, you gave me a lot to think about and research. I had long forgotten that John Hartford wrote Gentle On My Mind. Looked into him a little as time permits, and see he was quite the banjo picker too. Thanks for the heads up there. I do know about Chris Stapleton. And yes I do enjoy a good Tennessee Bourbon Whiskey. Maybe even a little pappy's corn squeezing. Legal of course. Sugar likes her dirty water, it's a lady thing I recon. ;) I have heard of the Pogues, but don't recall there music. One song I rather liked was by the Kongos.(Come with me now) Don't ask, it's just one of those things. Being a Southern Gentleman, I obviously lean more into the country genre. But smooth Jazz, Egima and old style Rock/Rockabilly I love. Even enjoy some of the Hick/hop, at least I can understand that. I think that music has lost its soul over the years. As the appreciation of a woman and proper tease has.

Thank you for sharing your beauty Miss. Bree. I do have to tease you about being a black Irish with the hair and brown eyes. We know that's a myth. But without friendly banter, what's the point. Number 2 son bought some Slane Irish whiskey for the occasion and a toast to you & Cowan Miss. Bree. And all those beautiful Irish ladies with your smiling expressive yet dangerous eyes. :roll:

Everyone sees a photo differently. I think you first photo looks reflective. And really do love your lingerie. Hidden beauty with prizes to be coaxed out by your lover. Then again maybe not. What's wrong with enjoying such beauty as it is. Second a toast to you lovely lady What a lovely red outfit. I know when Sugar gives me a look like that I may be late for work. Last photo even though your fused out your beautiful features come though rather nicely. Irish Cream in the foreground? Always Love (♥) Hugs (♥) & Kisses(♥)
Hey Grumpy,

Really enjoyed reading from you!

Glad you enjoyed reminiscing with John Hartford. My Cowan & I actually had the privilege of seeing him live a couple of times at some Old-Time music festivals we used to frequent in our younger days.

Yeah, I like too like to think I'm pretty open to different genres of music as well. It seems to me that Rap isn't quite what it once was...so I can only relate to very little of it. And though I do appreciate a strong beat...I'm not too keen about the ways of headbanging & hollering that comes with the more satanic death-metal, lol. There are bits & pieces that can be appreciated and I'm fine leaving each to his own. Your mention of the Kongos tune is indeed a fun toe tapper … puts me in mind of another you have probably heard of by the Dropkick Murphys : "Rose Tattoo"

Thank you kindly for your very descriptive appreciation of my images :D

Sm00ches to you & Hugs to your ever so sweet Sugar ;)

Thinker - Hope your Patty's Day celebration turned out as you wished it to.

bigdesk - Mission accomplished, hee-he-hee!

So glad to finally be seeing Spring returning to our neck of the woods!

@BreeOClaire #SpringBeauty #EroticNature #IrishCream #PetiteBrunette #VoyeurWeb #BreeOclaire
@BreeOClaire #SpringBeauty #EroticNature #IrishCream #PetiteBrunette #VoyeurWeb #BreeOclaire
BreeSexySensualWhiteForestHotModelEroticLustyHornyOclaireNatural.jpg (440.63 KiB) Viewed 75695 times
rbsohio liked this
By 327retro
Wow, thank you Bree. That was quite an introduction to Dropkick Murphys. I liked it. But no I'm not getting a tat.
I do recall you doing this shoot. Beautiful in every way. Even with all my computer crashes I think I was able to save some in that series I hope.

I'm a tad short on time at the moment. But I mentioned Hic Hop, Country Rap would be more precise I recon. There are several artists I'd like to mention but for now Colt Ford comes to mind. Granted it is an acquired taste. He has released six albums via Average Joes Entertainment, which he co-founded. Ford has charted six times on the Hot Country Songs charts and co-wrote "Dirt Road Anthem", a song on his 2008 album Ride Through the Country, which Jason Aldean later covered on his My Kinda Party album.

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Just some simple fun song vids.

Later lovely lady. ♥ ♥ ♥
BreeOclaire liked this
By 327retro
Hey Ya'll,

Noticed the board has changed. Man, where did they get these smilies or who thought these new smilies were good? Noticed now one can like or dislike conversations? It's polite/encouraging/friendly bantering conversation among like minded adults down here. Don't get the thumb up thumb down part on a conversation board.

Wonder if this means VW "may" promote the boards in some fashion? Anyone else have any thought?

Miss. Bree, I had little chance to poke around some of the groups/artists over the past month. When seasons change here in the South one has to keep up with it. Things change quickly and can get nasty. Looking forward to commenting more on what you presented as soon as things get caught up with. Thank you for sharing your thoughts. Thank you for sharing your fun. Thank you for sharing your beauty. Thank you Cowan for your photography and sharing your good fortune in a wonderful woman. ♥ ♥ ♥
BreeOclaire liked this
By FastFive
Seems to me like it's just an update of the Forum software. Bit of a nuisance IMO... too cluttered with silliness, the content is lost among icons, buttons, etc etc.
327retro liked this
By BreeOclaire
Hello Grumpy Dear,

Sorry for the delay...once again, I always find it so difficult to make my way back in here :) Yeah...these faces are wacked, lol.

I enjoyed the videos … thanks for sharing … witty talent no doubt …

How about this one : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEGD6D1PvIU

Thanks for the kind Mother's Day greeting. That weekend was a pretty big event for us as our eldest graduated from college. 4 yrs sure does fly by!

I don't mind the changes … though it does take some readjusting to … it would be nice if they'd go ahead and clear out the years of past threads that are only taking up space … maybe they could start some new themed threads to spark some interest? I don't know. The RCBB is just such a livelier place than this side of the playground. It saddens me to see what used to be a thriving community among moderators, posters & fans alike sit in the dwellings of a ghost town now.
Maybe they're working toward something … never hurts to be hopeful :love:

Special Sm00ches to you :*

Bree's Newest Selfie
Bree's Newest Selfie
018ThanksForAnaughtyGoodTime♥.jpg (517.96 KiB) Viewed 75367 times
327retro, rbsohio liked this
By 327retro
Can't deny always enjoy a conversation with you when you stop by Miss. Bree. First have to note the link you gave was so perfect, with the innuendos double entendre/metaphors and hidden (?) sexual tension. Sugar reminded me that we saw this a long time ago. Still had to laugh my ass off with the clip you put up. Your a loveable sick puppy Miss. Bree.

It is difficult to stop by when so many have been burned by the crash and left. Life does get in the way as well.

A big congratulation to your eldest. Yes time does fly by. We couldn't wait to turn 16 to drive, then 18 then couldn't wait to turn 21, now we wonder what the f... happened to time.

Jbe, Berty, Tyro and myself started COFF for a place to have ladies come to for some respectfully cheeky fun with out all the imaginary super peckers that just want to f this and poke that.
Rock started the Gearhead tread for some of us that talked about racing, hotrods and fun between gearheads
I think Jbe started Groaner Jokes.

Since the crash and what happened afterward we lost many down here. I had just renewed my Red **** subscription when everything went Black. Granted I finally got my sub back but it wasn't what it was before the crash. I'm very skittish in going there again regardless of long it's been. "It saddens me to see what used to be a thriving community among moderators, posters & fans alike sit in the dwellings of a ghost town now." I couldn't agree with you more Miss. Bree. It doesn't hurt to be hopeful.

Now that I've scrolled down past the conversation portion, you just about knocked me off my chair with those beautiful eyes somewhat bedhead hair and a smile that could melt the polar ice caps. Cowan has no chance with you when you want something. Then those amazing breasteses! Were all at your mercy lovely lady. Thanks for sharing your fun and thoughts. ♥ ♥ ♥
BreeOclaire liked this
By BreeOclaire
Oh Grumpy darling,

You do put a smile on my lips whenever I get the chance to read your writings!

"...now we wonder what the f... happened to time."

Right you are :laugh:

Hope everyone here on the VW side of the playground has a great weekend!

Attachments
Bree's Sexy Selfies : #FootFetishFriday
Bree's Sexy Selfies : #FootFetishFriday
03BreeSexyHornyMilfCamModelHotLustyHotelGetAwayBfEitanFuckRompLocationAngleWaitingLegsFeetCfmHeelsToesToysBedSelfieRedCloudsVoyeurWebHomeClipsTwitterOclaire.jpg (518.61 KiB) Viewed 75141 times
327retro liked this
By 327retro
Miss Bree, I hope I don't get my tit in a wringer for saying I love those shoes and so glad your not into those stripper heels. A beautiful lady doesn't need those to be sexy. Hmmm, should I run now? ♥ ♥ ♥
BreeOclaire liked this
By BreeOclaire
327retro wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:20 pm Miss Bree, I hope I don't get my tit in a wringer for saying I love those shoes and so glad your not into those stripper heels. A beautiful lady doesn't need those to be sexy. Hmmm, should I run now? ♥ ♥ ♥
Only if you wanna play hard to get :laugh:
Attachments
Bree's Silver Mist in the Golden Hour
Bree's Silver Mist in the Golden Hour
BreePlatinumBlondeSilverMistHornyHotSexyMilfFineArtEroticNudeModelNaturalBeautyWindowLightShadowsAcupsTinyTittiesNipplesDressLegsLandingstripThighsHeelsLipsStripteaseRedcloudsVoyeurwebHomeclipsTwitterOclaire.jpg (595.64 KiB) Viewed 74724 times
327retro liked this
By FastFive
Your pics are phenomenal, as always, Bree.
By BreeOclaire
FastFive wrote:Your pics are phenomenal, as always, Bree.
FF - Thanks so much :*

Check out my newest contri at HomeClips : "Not Much Sleep at the Sleep Inn" https://www.homeclips.com/contributions ... sleep-inn|
Attachments
Bree with Whiskey
Bree with Whiskey
BreeSexyAdultBeverageWhiskeyOnTheRocksDrinkMakersMarkIceGlassEroticCamModelSilverMistSmokeyHazelEyesSmileLipsStrappyDressNaturalBeautyKitchenHolidayRedcloudsVoyeurwebHomeclip.jpg (538.39 KiB) Viewed 74487 times
By 327retro
BreeOclaire wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:32 pm
327retro wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:20 pm Miss Bree, I hope I don't get my tit in a wringer for saying I love those shoes and so glad your not into those stripper heels. A beautiful lady doesn't need those to be sexy. Hmmm, should I run now? ♥ ♥ ♥
Only if you wanna play hard to get :laugh:
Hard to get? Hmmm, you'll have to ask Sugar about that. (Chuckling) On second thought don't ask Sugar lest some secrets slip out. Mwah Miss. Bree. ♥ ♥ ♥
BreeOclaire liked this
By 327retro
Don't know what whiskey your enjoying there Miss. Bree but will hoist some Bourbon on the rocks to you lovely lady.

I've been a bit busy with renovation and land clearing of late. I've missed our banter. Sad to see one of the most active boards on the net reduced to a comment or two a month. Has RC improved since the crash? I'm a bit gun-shy about going there again. Long story. I clink my glass with yours lovely lady. Thankyou for sharing your beauty and fun. ♥ ♥ ♥
BreeOclaire liked this
By BreeOclaire
327retro wrote: Don't know what whiskey your enjoying there Miss. Bree but will hoist some Bourbon on the rocks to you lovely lady.

I've been a bit busy with renovation and land clearing of late. I've missed our banter. Sad to see one of the most active boards on the net reduced to a comment or two a month. Has RC improved since the crash? I'm a bit gun-shy about going there again. Long story. I clink my glass with yours lovely lady. Thankyou for sharing your beauty and fun. ♥ ♥ ♥
Hey there stranger,

I've got my favorite, Maker's Mark!

As for the ghost town this side of the playground has become ... it is indeed a sad thing to see. Which is why I am mostly hanging out on the RCBB side these days. You have no idea what you're missing. It is alive over there ... with welcoming individuals and naughty good fun!

Cum by and say hello : Bree's Thread at Sam's Place on the RCBB

Leaves are a changing` in our neck of the woods!
Attachments
Bree - Autumn is Cumming @BreeOClaire
Bree - Autumn is Cumming @BreeOClaire
BreeAutumnGoldenEroticCamModelLadiesOnlineTwitterStreamateNaturalBeautySexyEyesLipsFaceTitsNipplesGoosebumpsGorgeousAssBootyButtBunsLoveSeatOutdoorsHotHornyLustyNudePortraitPhotographyGoddessOclaireSized01.jpg (380.21 KiB) Viewed 74181 times
327retro liked this
By 327retro
'size=150]Hey Miss. Bree,

I have been looking at Maker's Mark but never pulled the trigger on picking some up. Mine is Bulleit Bourbon Frontier Whiskey aged 10 years. Since I hoisted my last tumbler of Bullerit to you and Sugar, I think it may be time to try Maker's. Thanks for the heads up Miss. Bree. Jbe one of the founders of COFF here is quite the connoisseur of Bourbon but lost all of his recommendations.

We have had such a dry September the leaves are just dropping for lack of water, I don't think we down here will have a beautiful turning of colors. Were still in the 90's here, better than the high heating bills. Recon I will start to look into RC. I do remember Sam's Place. Still gun shy but you make a good argument Miss. Bree.

Always thank you for sharing your beauty, fun and intellect. I do recall this photo. I believe it may be one lost with one of my computer crashes. You are one very lovely woman Miss. Bree. Thank you to Cowan and his camera for bring your beauty to us. ♥ ♥ ♥
BreeOclaire liked this
By BreeOclaire
327retro wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:33 pm 'size=150]Hey Miss. Bree,

I have been looking at Maker's Mark but never pulled the trigger on picking some up. Mine is Bulleit Bourbon Frontier Whiskey aged 10 years. Since I hoisted my last tumbler of Bullerit to you and Sugar, I think it may be time to try Maker's. Thanks for the heads up Miss. Bree. Jbe one of the founders of COFF here is quite the connoisseur of Bourbon but lost all of his recommendations.

We have had such a dry September the leaves are just dropping for lack of water, I don't think we down here will have a beautiful turning of colors. Were still in the 90's here, better than the high heating bills. Recon I will start to look into RC. I do remember Sam's Place. Still gun shy but you make a good argument Miss. Bree.

Always thank you for sharing your beauty, fun and intellect. I do recall this photo. I believe it may be one lost with one of my computer crashes. You are one very lovely woman Miss. Bree. Thank you to Cowan and his camera for bring your beauty to us. ♥ ♥ ♥

You'll have to tell me what you think of it :)

As you're still contemplating RC ... thought I should give ya little heads up as I just uploaded a new set of pics ;)

Thrilled that you did recall my Golden Autumn set of pics.

Hope everyone's weekend was lovely & that your week is starting off well.

Cookin` up something spicy for you all! Enjoy this tasty teaser :*
Attachments
Bree - A Spicy Recipe @BreeOClaire
Bree - A Spicy Recipe @BreeOClaire
BreeSexyHornyHotEroticCamModelMilfPetiteSensualLustyRedApronEyesTitsAssLegsThighsKitchenRedcloudsVoyeurwebHomeclipsTwitterOclaire01Teaser.jpg (510.8 KiB) Viewed 74106 times
327retro liked this
By 327retro
"You'll have to tell me what you think of it :)

As you're still contemplating RC ... thought I should give ya little heads up as I just uploaded a new set of pics ;)

Thrilled that you did recall my Golden Autumn set of pics.

Hope everyone's weekend was lovely & that your week is starting off well.

Cookin` up something spicy for you all! Enjoy this tasty teaser :* "

Come to think of it I have to pick up some spring water. Good Bourbon is ruined with tap water ice cubes. After all the years of enjoying Bourbon (or so I thought) I found that out about 2+ years ago and what a difference. Recon ya can teach an Ol' dog new tricks.

I am contemplating RC and there you go with a tease that makes it hard, I mean difficult to wait and see if I get any extra Christmas money. :santa: ;) :D

Weekends are still busy with renovations and land clearing. I'm going to need a vacation one of these days.

Miss Bree your not an easy lady to forget nor are your contries. Hope you and Cowan keep sharing your fun for a long time to come. Mwah lovely lady.

Cookin up a spicy teaser indeed Miss. Bree. (Chuckling) I love the way you match your kitchen. A strategically place dish towel, white wig and I can just imagine the treats you have in store for us. Proof once again a lovely woman need not be nude to get ones imagination cookin. (WG)

Think I may have mentioned this before, you need to come with a warning label. No matter, I'd certainly ignore it. Mwah! lovely lady. G'Day for now. ♥ ♥ ♥
BreeOclaire liked this
By BreeOclaire
327retro wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:24 pm Come to think of it I have to pick up some spring water. Good Bourbon is ruined with tap water ice cubes. After all the years of enjoying Bourbon (or so I thought) I found that out about 2+ years ago and what a difference. Recon ya can teach an Ol' dog new tricks.

I am contemplating RC and there you go with a tease that makes it hard, I mean difficult to wait and see if I get any extra Christmas money. :santa: ;) :D

Weekends are still busy with renovations and land clearing. I'm going to need a vacation one of these days.

Miss Bree your not an easy lady to forget nor are your contries. Hope you and Cowan keep sharing your fun for a long time to come. Mwah lovely lady.

Cookin up a spicy teaser indeed Miss. Bree. (Chuckling) I love the way you match your kitchen. A strategically place dish towel, white wig and I can just imagine the treats you have in store for us. Proof once again a lovely woman need not be nude to get ones imagination cookin. (WG)

Think I may have mentioned this before, you need to come with a warning label. No matter, I'd certainly ignore it. Mwah! lovely lady. G'Day for now. ♥ ♥ ♥
Glad you approve of all my ingredients ... :love:
Attachments
Bree - Spicy Recipe #2 @BreeOClaire
Bree - Spicy Recipe #2 @BreeOClaire
BreeSexyHornyHotEroticCamModelMilfPetiteSensualLustyRedApronEyesAssThongGstringBootyLipsKitchenRedcloudsVoyeurwebHomeclipsTwitterOclaire.jpg (474.42 KiB) Viewed 74031 times
327retro liked this
By 327retro
Your ingredients are always a joy to be part of Miss. Bree. Love the thoughtful look guiding our eyes down to your wonderful cheeks.

Picked up some Makers Mark. Will be popping the seal over the holiday.

Wishing you and your family a wonderful Thanksgiving Miss Bree. The same goes for the COFF family. Catch ya'll later. ♥ ♥ ♥
BreeOclaire liked this
By BreeOclaire
327retro wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:51 pm Your ingredients are always a joy to be part of Miss. Bree. Love the thoughtful look guiding our eyes down to your wonderful cheeks.

Wishing you and your family a wonderful Thanksgiving Miss Bree. The same goes for the COFF family. Catch ya'll later. ♥ ♥ ♥
retro - Our Tday was delish, thanks!

How's Mark been treating` ya?

Thinker - Good to see you are still kicking` around :)

Here's wishing everyone's upcoming holidays are Merry, Happy & Cheery :*

BreeWhiskeyAdultBeverageLimeGingerAleDrinksNightInTipsyRefillSelfieOclaire.jpg
BreeWhiskeyAdultBeverageLimeGingerAleDrinksNightInTipsyRefillSelfieOclaire.jpg (436.69 KiB) Viewed 72932 times
BreeSexyHotHornyEroticModelMilfLegThighFeetToesNakedSelfieRedcloudsVoyeurwebHomeclipsTwitterOclaire.jpg
BreeSexyHotHornyEroticModelMilfLegThighFeetToesNakedSelfieRedcloudsVoyeurwebHomeclipsTwitterOclaire.jpg (468.26 KiB) Viewed 72932 times
BreeWhiskeyTdayBakingEmptyRefillTipsyHornyMilfSelfieRedcloudsVoyeurwebHomeclipsTwitterOclaire.jpg
BreeWhiskeyTdayBakingEmptyRefillTipsyHornyMilfSelfieRedcloudsVoyeurwebHomeclipsTwitterOclaire.jpg (516.7 KiB) Viewed 72932 times
327retro, Thinker liked this
By BreeOclaire
Thinker wrote:Hey Bree, Like your pix. Maker's Mark is a good bourbon for light mixing. Love the entire leg shot. I imagine starting at your toes and ... well, nevermind.
Thinker - No, no, don't stop whispering those sweet nothings in my ear :love:

Hope everyone's 2020 is off to a great beginning!

@BreeOClaire - Seasons Greetings 2020
@BreeOClaire - Seasons Greetings 2020
BreeSensualSexyBoudoirMoodyEroticCamModelBrunetteTitsNipplesGartersThighHighStockingsHeelsBootyLegsBeautyRedcloudsVoyeurwebHomeclipsTwitterOclaire.jpg (498.53 KiB) Viewed 72399 times
Thinker, sfcouple49 liked this
By Jbe
Just thought I'd make a stop by and say "Hi". It's been a while for me and a lot has been happening. After MANY years living in California, I decided to move to Wisconsin to be closer to my kids and grand kids. Yes, it's been a HUGE change but one I am glad I did.

I do stop by and check out the pics but I have to say the "glory days" of COFF are gone. But at least Bree is still posting and I must say, Bree, you are looking more lovely than ever. I don't know how you do it. I swear sometimes you are doing a lady Benjamin Button and aging in reverse.
BreeOclaire liked this
By BreeOclaire
Jbe wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:58 am Just thought I'd make a stop by and say "Hi". It's been a while for me and a lot has been happening. After MANY years living in California, I decided to move to Wisconsin to be closer to my kids and grand kids. Yes, it's been a HUGE change but one I am glad I did.

I do stop by and check out the pics but I have to say the "glory days" of COFF are gone. But at least Bree is still posting and I must say, Bree, you are looking more lovely than ever. I don't know how you do it. I swear sometimes you are doing a lady Benjamin Button and aging in reverse.
Jbe - Sooo good to see you checking in on us again! I sure do think of you often! Thrilled to hear you're staying close to your family. You're very right about the glory days. It's good to be able to look back on them.

Thinker - Sm00ches all over your kindness!

If any of you happen to stop by the RCBBs anytime soon could you please share my love.
Our membership recently expired. Life has been busy. Hopefully we'll renew soon and be able to visit with everyone again.

Happy Vday Everyone :*
@BreeOClaire - Be My Valentine 2020
@BreeOClaire - Be My Valentine 2020
BreeSweetSexyValentine2020BrunettePetiteLaceSatinRedThighHighStockingsLegsGstringAssBellyBraTitsLipsMaskEyesRedcloudsVoyeurwebHomeclipsTwitterOclaire.jpg (680.13 KiB) Viewed 71828 times
327retro liked this
By Jbe
Thinker, I'm not a bowler but I do know where the local alley is. Yeah, I moved there in the winter. When I decided to move, I put my house on the market late last September just to see how it would do. I had an offer in 10 days and it sold really quick. I had originally planned to wait until spring... but thought, "Why wait?!"

Bree, I do look at the pics most days but don't comment. The quality of the contris are just not what they used to be. But, hey... nekkid ladies. And when you post, I DO have to get my trusty drool rag out.
BreeOclaire liked this
By 327retro
BreeOclaire wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 12:46 pm
Thinker wrote:Hey Bree, Like your pix. Maker's Mark is a good bourbon for light mixing. Love the entire leg shot. I imagine starting at your toes and ... well, nevermind.
Thinker - No, no, don't stop whispering those sweet nothings in my ear :love:

Hope everyone's 2020 is off to a great beginning!

BreeSensualSexyBoudoirMoodyEroticCamModelBrunetteTitsNipplesGartersThighHighStockingsHeelsBootyLegsBeautyRedcloudsVoyeurwebHomeclipsTwitterOclaire.jpg
Beautiful classy lady, wonderful Pinup/centerfold style photo Miss. Bree. You always step it up a notch. Thank you and Cowan for sharing your passion. ♥ ♥ ♥

And thank you for the heads up on the Makers Mark Bourbon. Love it. Haven't mixed it with anything yet other than on the rocks or a splash of spring water.

Hey John, All the best. Good to see your still chiming in Thinker. Catch Ya'll later.
BreeOclaire liked this
By BreeOclaire
Jbe wrote:Bree, I do look at the pics most days but don't comment. The quality of the contris are just not what they used to be. But, hey... nekkid ladies. And when you post, I DO have to get my trusty drool rag out.
Jbe - It is sooo good to hear from you again! Love that I can still tug on your drool rag :*

Thinker - Sm00ches all over your sweetness!
Though that was my special Vday getup I do suppose it would work for Mardi Gras.
Whatever you wanna call it is fine by me :)

retro - Thanks so much! Thrilled to hear how much you're enjoying Makers. Besides a shot...one our favorite ways is with a splash of spring water too. When we visited the distillery one of the fellas that barrels it up told us he drinks it with Ginger Ale & Lime. Gave that a try and though it is on the sweeter side...sometimes it's fun to mix things up a little :love:

Last night we enjoyed some Irish Whiskey in the spirit of St. Paddy's Day.

Hope everyone is keeping safe & staying healthy ;)

@BreeOClaire - IrishWhiskyLassStPaddys2020
@BreeOClaire - IrishWhiskyLassStPaddys2020
BreeIrishLassTullamoreDewShotWhiskeySlainteStPaddys2020RedcloudsVoyeurwebHomeclipsTwitterOclaire.jpg (584.81 KiB) Viewed 70874 times
327retro liked this
By Thinker
Did you like that whiskey? I am on the lookout for a good Irish whiskey. I'm sure if you drizzle it on a certain somewhere, I would enjoy licking it up...for 30 or 60 minutes! I am so naughty. Should be disciplined!
BreeOclaire liked this
By 327retro
Hey Bree,

Seems as you like the oak barrel taste. Number 2 Son picked up some Irish Whiskey that was quite enjoyable, can't recall the name at this point. But a good Bourbon has that Oak kind of taste. IE Makers. There is something about Scotch Whisky that I just can't get into. But Irish Whiskey is on a different level. Something about the mash.

There seems to be a different spelling between Scotch Whisky and Irish Whiskey. (note the e) Just an interesting note I came across. Does it mean anything other than language. Hmmm.

As a side note; Royal Crown has gotten a tad pricy. And found a Blended Canadian Whisky called JP Wiser's Deluxe, worth looking into IMHO.

May a good shot of whiskey every day keep us from the dreaded Chinese flue. Stay safe Ya'll.

Wash your hand a lot, don't cough nor sneeze in you hand, do it in your elbow crease. Stocking up on perishable foods won't work nor will Tp when the shit hits the fan. I refuse to panic, we have been here before. ♥ ♥ ♥
BreeOclaire liked this
By BreeOclaire
Thinker wrote:Did you like that whiskey? I am on the lookout for a good Irish whiskey. I'm sure if you drizzle it on a certain somewhere, I would enjoy licking it up...for 30 or 60 minutes! I am so naughty. Should be disciplined!
Thinker - It wasn't too bad. In comparison to Makers ... definitely a back seat, but it'll do. Recently my Cowan brought me home a new one to try and I never thought I'd agree that there could ever be a contender to my Makers ... I feel almost ashamed to admit it, however, it's been pretty tasty every which way I've tried it thus far. (Image below ;) )

retro - You know me, I could never deny my love of a good hard wood :laugh:

I agree with your comment on Irish vs Scotch ... though when it cums down to it, I don't mind a variety (hee-he-hee) as tradition has it a wee bit of each runs through my ancestral veins … however, it is the smoky bite that my Cowan seems to be drawn to whilst my pallet tends to prefer the "E" :love:

@BreeOClaire - IrishWiskeyLass
@BreeOClaire - IrishWiskeyLass
BreeIrishWiskeySexySensualLustyEroticCamModelEyesLipsTitsNipplesHolidayCheerRedcloudsVoyeurwebHomeclipsTwitterOclaire.jpg (720.7 KiB) Viewed 70693 times
327retro, sfcouple49 liked this
By Thinker
Bree, I agree that Woodford Reserve is like Makers Mark. To me, they are good if you like your whiskey to have a little bite.

Such a lovely picture of you. Don't think I have seen a better pic.
BreeOclaire liked this
By BreeOclaire
Thinker wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 6:37 pm Bree, I agree that Woodford Reserve is like Makers Mark. To me, they are good if you like your whiskey to have a little bite.

Such a lovely picture of you. Don't think I have seen a better pic.
Thinker - Good to see you stopping by! *Holding my shot glass up to you* Dear Sir :*
@BreeOClaire - Selfie : #SelfieShot
@BreeOClaire - Selfie : #SelfieShot
BreeNaturalBeautyEyesLipsTongueHairLaceLingerieNippleCleavageBeverageMirrorSelfieEroticCamModelVoyeurwebRedcloudsHomeclipsStreamateTwitterOclaire.jpg (324.8 KiB) Viewed 70301 times
Check out my Newest Contri on RC : Spring Fever
By Thinker
BreeOclaire wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 12:15 pm
327retro wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:51 pm Your ingredients are always a joy to be part of Miss. Bree. Love the thoughtful look guiding our eyes down to your wonderful cheeks.

retro - Our Tday was delish, thanks!

How's Mark been treating` ya?

Thinker - Good to see you are still kicking` around :)

Here's wishing everyone's upcoming holidays are Merry, Happy & Cheery :*

BreeWhiskeyAdultBeverageLimeGingerAleDrinksNightInTipsyRefillSelfieOclaire.jpg

BreeSexyHotHornyEroticModelMilfLegThighFeetToesNakedSelfieRedcloudsVoyeurwebHomeclipsTwitterOclaire.jpg

BreeWhiskeyTdayBakingEmptyRefillTipsyHornyMilfSelfieRedcloudsVoyeurwebHomeclipsTwitterOclaire.jpg
Oh my, I just noticed...
By Thinker
Howdy Bree and Cowan, Manda Dees, JBE, and all of the rest of you that I so miss!!!

How is everyone doing? It is starting to get cool here in NC. But that doesn't force me to put clothes on yet. I will stay a nudist as long as possible!!
By Coffjr
A voice from the past - Hi ya'll! How you doing? I'm still alive - wearing my mask and washing my hands. Still living in California. Is Manda still around? What about Lil Red? And what about Grumpy or John (JBE)? Nice to see Thinker and always very nice to see Bree.
327retro liked this
By 327retro
Coffjr wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 5:33 pm A voice from the past - Hi ya'll! How you doing? I'm still alive - wearing my mask and washing my hands. Still living in California. Is Manda still around? What about Lil Red? And what about Grumpy or John (JBE)? Nice to see Thinker and always very nice to see Bree.
Coffjr. I'm still around somewhat. Have you still got my mail? I'm looking thorough my old books to get a hold of you. Hope all is well with you. Looking forward to hearing from you.
fastglass427, Coffjr liked this
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment