Open Discussions about the VoyeurWeb.com site
By Grog
Maybe if you started a third thread about "Asian pussy" it might get some action.
By iopen
:lol: i dont mean to start 2 thread of "asian pussy" , i just forget it have to wait for approve .
By iopen
i havent come back to chat for long long time , lol nice to see more people than before
By watercubeh2o
Hi - I absolutely adore Asian pussy - it is an obsession. At this point - I think I can only be with Asian women - love everything about them.
By Aman
i too love asian pussy in all forms, hairy, shaves, fleshy, skinny, dark & lovely :P :P
& it tastes more of salty sweety flavour too :oops:
By iopen
iopen wrote:i havent come back to chat for long long time , lol nice to see more people than before
By iopen
iopen wrote:i havent come back to chat for long long time , lol nice to see more people than before
By Trishdrol
dennis wrote:I lick my Asian pussy every morning, it helps keep me young.
It is funny. When my husband and I visited China they told us warm tea every morning lkeeps chinese people healthy and young. I did not know asian pussy also has the same qualities...hehehehehe...
Trish
By Jocko64
I have never had any but my wife had a Korean Doctor a few times, she recruited him to join the large medical Company she worked for and after he came on board she treated him a few times again. It was funny to me, he never had a BJ , she was his first at age 38. She said he had about a 4 inch penis!

elklindo, don't confuse johnforbes with something […]

Committee Suppressed

As always, I present facts and evidence, johnforbe[…]

The role of Mr Forbes on this fine forum -- and in[…]

8th Amendment

Sorry, lenders do due diligence. When Clowntoke[…]

It is shocking that Clown is too racist to listen […]

"NEW YORK, NY — In a devastating blow for the[…]

" JAN 6 COMMITTEE SUPPRESSED SECRET SERVICE T[…]

Naw...they just do it......right Clown :laugh: