Open Discussions about the VoyeurWeb.com site
By readyandwilling
I enjoy taking photos of my wife bra less and posting them. I know some guys enjoy this style too, especially in public. I need some tips as to the best way to accentuate her breasts and nipples. Obviously, sheerer or light colored tops are good, but I have not mastered where the model should be relative to natural light and the amount of light. Any tips from more expert photographers?
Attachments
038.JPG
038.JPG (177.08 KiB) Viewed 8048 times
By Thinker
Nice top. Have you tried taking pictures of her between you and the sun, and with the sun to your back? Have her turn just a little until she turns all of the way around. These need not be posed.

Then look at the results. You can figure out which ones show the best. Then try to take so real pictures in the good positions. Good luck.
By WickedWonder
tighter shirt, solid color no patterns, Thinner shirts work better. in the sun, have the sun slightly behind and in front of her so the shadows are behind her. Arms up, tease the nipples so they are erect.
By DangerousDi
I just posted on Tips and Tricks how to do, hands. White is hard to wear, try lingerie cover ups they can be see through, and get great deals end of season. Turn your left shoulder to the toward the camera, straight on pictures are very hard to do. Also 3/4 body is more of interested than a full body, and you don't have to cut off the head, the legs and maybe as far up as the belly button. Make-up as she has blemished on her chin. Cover them up. Then keep doing what you are doing.
By Leo96
blondwife wrote:
IMG_20140412_080201.jpg
Snapchat-20140404020718-2.jpg
Very luscious tits blondwife. Seeing them through a see thru dress makes me more excited
By Merlin52
straiten the top. Have pose with back straigt, or arched backward. Extending arms over her head helps also
By nakednudist
Hi Ladies......try wearing one of those sheer, sleeveless T-Shirts....some people call them a muscle shirt. They are very "clingy", and transparent, and VERY see thru when wet....plus the side of your boobs will be visible either way. I LOVE seeing you girls showing off your boobs!
8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]