Open Discussions about the VoyeurWeb.com site
My wife is smokin hot. Amazing body great tits, 5'7 135lbs, stunning. We've been married for ten years. She totally knows about my hotwife fantasy and is happy to fantasize about it during sex but she has made it 100% clear she will not do it in real life, ever. Her ex of over 11 years ago had a huge cock and fucked her really well. We are now to the point that pretty every time we have sex, which is at least once per week, she talks about him fucking her while I fuck her. She says his name and cums really hard talking about him. This has been going on for years. I'm to the point where I can only cum if she is describing one of their fuck sessions which she is perfectly fine doing.I can only cum if she's telling me about he fucking her ex or any other guys. She will only talk about any of it during sex and never outside of the bed.
I totally get the talking and cumming, I love it. However we have had others in the bed with us and so that helps a lot to refer back to when fucking. Have you indulged in mutual masturbation? or even more fun for me is mutual masturbation online, skype, Facetime.
This allows for self gratification at the same time you can fantasize about others being there watching you also. This maybe an avenue to allowing someone else into the scenario with either one of you. Hence the fantasy becomes reality and may spawn a new person in the mix.
Just a suggestion, it worked for me.
Committee Suppressed

AND YET AGAIN what johnforbes is trying to say is […]

johnny, your old partisan song and dance is not &q[…]

8th Amendment

Geezus, sillydummy, inform yourself already. Trum[…]

The Engoron theory was utter nonsense and the enti[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment