Open Discussions about the VoyeurWeb.com site
By readyfornewfun
I'll be in a hotel room in Hartford, CT on New Years Eve and Day. I will give a special New Years blowjob (and possibly more) to any guy who wants one. :D Cum one, cum all. Bring a friend or 2. Let's have fun! I want to help you boys start off the year right!
Other possibilities:
Watch me shower :oops:
Swim with me (hotel has a pool) :)
Take nude pics of me :oops:
Play with my tits ;)
Lick my pussy ;)

Just let me know when you can be there and I'll be waiting for you.
By heretoplay
I am interested in some risque play. May head in New Years day. Are you planning to go to the theater or some other place to play besides your hotel ?
I am a 48 yr old male
By readyfornewfun
So I really wanted to do this but only have 3 definite guys (who aren't even from this site) so far and 1 maybe. :( I wanted to get extra crazy :twisted: for the new year to celebrate and because I've been thinking about sex and guys who aren't my husband a lot lately. I figured I could get it out of my system for a bit and it just seemed like a fun thing to do too. Now I don't know. I was picturing like 12 or more guys coming in and out of my hotel room throughout the day to visit me, get their dick sucked and maybe get more.

If any of you guys want to come to Hartford, CT on New Years I promise to show you a good time!
Committee Suppressed

AND YET AGAIN what johnforbes is trying to say is […]

johnny, your old partisan song and dance is not &q[…]

8th Amendment

Geezus, sillydummy, inform yourself already. Trum[…]

The Engoron theory was utter nonsense and the enti[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]