Open Discussions about the VoyeurWeb.com site
Hello dear VW admins,

we are very disappointed that our august contribution was posted in the wrong Section !!!

We did a "Nude in Public" contribution but you posted it in "Free Style" section.

Is there a way to change this now?
Can you explain why you decided to post it in Free Style?

Here's the contribution : https://www.voyeurweb.com/contributions ... n-sardegna" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hope to get an answer ^^

Cheers

Iris and Sam
Hi,

We checked your contribution with ID number 3294556 and it showed you posing freely albeit in a public place. This would be the reason why our reviewer had your submission published under freestyle. NIP (or Nude In Public) would mean posing without any clothes in a public place where people will see you either from afar or right in front of them.

There are some posts that models are nude but have robes or coats on and would open them for a good look and a good shot. These are published under NIP.

Kind Regards,
Raven
The World Famous VoyeurWeb
Thank you Raven for your answer.

But then, if the section "Nude in Public" request "posing without any clothes in a public place" why none of the 5 leaders in the section are respecting this rule, and why they are published in the NIP section ???

Look by yourself : https://www.voyeurweb.com/ranks/nude-in ... os/2018-08" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

None of them are fully nude in public place with people arround !!! For only a few pictures there are no clothes, but in those pics nobody could see them (there nobody arround) !

My contribution was exactly fitting with the others participants leading in the section and for me this is really unfair !

When Sam did these pictures of me, it was in a public place (not a nudist or nudity allowed area) and if you better see the pics you will see people arround and really not far when I am showing my pussy... I can tell you it was risky and not at all easy as FreeStyle pictures in the desert nature !

Iris

RavenVW wrote:Hi,

We checked your contribution with ID number 3294556 and it showed you posing freely albeit in a public place. This would be the reason why our reviewer had your submission published under freestyle. NIP (or Nude In Public) would mean posing without any clothes in a public place where people will see you either from afar or right in front of them.

There are some posts that models are nude but have robes or coats on and would open them for a good look and a good shot. These are published under NIP.

Kind Regards,
Raven
Hey Raven ^^^^

A great THANK YOU for this very satisfying anwer!
We will definitely keep going on participating to VW !!

Best Regards,

Iris
RavenVW wrote:Hi,

Thank you for the link. I've checked the images on it, and based on what was shown, we have moved your contribution to NIP (Nude In Public).

Kind Regards,
Raven

My wife is similarly coy about her life before she[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Mr Forbes has never been to New Guinea, nor has he[…]

Date Sexy.

My wife’s choice of outfit to go to a small event […]

8th Amendment

Elkin, come on. You are smart enough to explore t[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]