Open Discussions about the VoyeurWeb.com site
By Thalia
Hi, I'm from Melbourne. I just want to say hello to all the members of this community. :)
By FastFive
Hello Thalia

It's been a little quiet around here lately... but hop right in and have some fun. :)
By Jocko64
Just seems to me only handful of posters that are telling stories of their experiences. I like to read them and we like to share ours!
By BreeOclaire
Hello & Welcome!
Compared to a lifetime ago now it seems...especially to those who may be returning after a long stretch, I would understand that the VW BB does seem somewhat like a ghost town now a days. I find this unfortunate...it used to be such a booming community. However, with that being said...if you're looking for a community of Live Threads with a variety of themes being posted to by the minute & CamChating with those who post on a regular basis … the RCBB is a very welcoming playground ;)
By BreeOclaire
Jocko64 wrote:REDCLOUDS BB, is that different?
You'll find it on the Explicit Redclouds side with your Membership access ;)
By NudeNirvana
Hi everyone....I'm Nirvana aka NN. My husband started calling me "Nude Nirvana" years ago as it always seems like I eventually get nude (even when we're just taking fun normal vacation pics). Anyway, I totally agree with my sexy friend Bree.....the Redclouds BB is much more active and is a lively community of members who interact with us ladies daily. Hope you take some time to check it out. Yes, it requires a membership....but it's only about 25 cents per day or so :) I have my own thread on the Sam's board at RCBB. Hope to hear from you you over at the RCBB sometime :)

Nirvana ❤️❤️
By Jocko64
Nirvana, you are awesome gal, my wife was firm like you all the way to about 65. She loved showing her body to strangers and friends was proud of it and still is at 72 but her 34D's sag but I love them!
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]