Open Discussions about the VoyeurWeb.com site
By zuume19
All the Red **** or RC's photos, none paying patrons of Voyeur Web, cannot see any from the past. Before the change in venue, we could but not now. So where did these photos come from ??

The older version of Voyeur Web had many photos each and every day to all sections but today, it maybe weeks before we see something new in 2 sections for sure. Would my paying money enhance my opportunities to see better female bodies ? Probably not.

So when I go to my favorite section, Memory Lane, I do see old favorites who remain young and beautiful to this day even though they haven't posted since, it really is a nice memory. Examples as we have seen can be Angel, Bri, Nadine, Vanessa, Vienna, and Veronik, just to name a few. But who are these others and where did they come from ? Not VW.

Oh, I forgot English Wife and the Rose. Beautiful women among others. And on this line, Fantasy Fest photos I do adore as I have been there and can relate. Oh, and yes, I contributed photos of my previous wife and enjoyed the comments but they were not under present IP nor username. FF is just a fun, fun time. Mardi Gras, I have never been there.

If I can offer a suggestion to the owners of Voyeur Web.com and the rights they hold as I speak not knowing the legal genre, many of us old farts who have enjoyed this web site and still look and encourage you to present the truth in photos and not post photos worth posting without clothes or limited submissions. As for blurred faces, post and I understand that their professional livelihood would jeopardize their continuation if their faces were shown.

I respect that right but fat asses from Brazil with bathing suits -- not accepted.

Thank you VW. You do have a nucleus of young and mature and thank you for allowing me to voice an opinion even through I am not a paying customer.

zuume19

Lying on a loan application is fraud. Trump lied o[…]

Committee Suppressed

AND YET AGAIN what johnforbes is trying to say is […]

johnny, your old partisan song and dance is not &q[…]

8th Amendment

Geezus, sillydummy, inform yourself already. Trum[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment