Open Discussions about the VoyeurWeb.com site
By Birel
Signed up for the 180 day access offer and Voyeurweb won't give me access. Provide proof of payment and sent several emails. "Raven" won't respond. Anyone else getting ripped off like this?
By RavenVW
Hi Birel,

We have responded to your emails, and sent you temporary password several times. It seems you may have not received those replies. Please check your spam folders or try a different email address where you will receive our answers which contains your login access.

Kind Regards,
Raven
The World Famous VoyeurWeb
By Birel
The problem is not with the password - I can log in but when I'm logged in I cannot access any of the sites - it says "Not available". I've sent several emails with screenshots but haven't had any response since Jan 16th.
By RavenVW
Hi Birel,

We have sent you a reply on the last ticket you sent us last 01/16/2018 asking you for information to help us locate the payment(s) you sent but we did not hear back from you after that. Please do send us the following to have this issue resolved the soonest time possible:
1: Payment Method (last 4-digits of CC):
2: Alternate Email Addresses:
3: Full Name:
4: Renewal/Sign Up Date (month):
5: Sites You Signed Up To:
6: Screen Name:
7: Copy of your latest transaction(s), or of the email confirming your last purchase:
You may send your reply either through our support ticket, or directly to support@voyeurweb.com

Kind Regards,
Raven
By RavenVW
Hi Birel,

We'll wait for your email. Thanks :)

Kind Regards,
Raven
By RavenVW
Hi Birel,

We have waited until today for the email containing your information but did not receive any. Please make sure you have it forwarded to support@voyeurweb.com

Kind Regards,
Raven
By RavenVW
Hi Birel,

Thank you for sending us the information we needed. We already received it and are currently checking on your account. We'll be in-touch the soonest time possible, and we'll send you a reply through your email as soon as we have this resolved.

Kind Regards,
Raven
8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]