Open Discussions about the VoyeurWeb.com site
By StLouisShotGuy
Who will be in New Orleans for Mardi Gras? My group will be there from Feb 9th until Feb 13th, In years past we have had RC meet and greets. If anyone will be there and would like to set up a meet and greet let me know and I will get something set up.
By StLouisShotGuy
Well since no really wants to set up a meet and greet this year be on the lookout for my group. We will have the shot beads with our label on them.
Beads for Mardi Gras
Beads for Mardi Gras
Beads2.jpg (69.64 KiB) Viewed 4707 times
By Jocko64
Oh to be young again ! My wife and I went to Mardi Gras in about 1990, she was about 54, me about 55, we go with another couple and watched parades etc, ate good food but our first night on Bourbon Street we are walking along and here are these gals of all ages showing tits. She had a about three drinks and my buddy's wife the same. My wife was wearing a sweater and skirt. My wife whispers to me unfasten my bra. I am behind her and do it and she lifts sweater showing her tits and gathering beads. Her friend was appalled at first but with my wife's encouragement she showed her bra and then her tits. We walked around a bit and then headed back to hotel. My wife's pussy was so wet, she had a ball doing it! Next night we back down there, this time both women wearing masks, my wife flashing again and getting pics taken. Mostly younger crowd but the guys really appreciated these two older ladies showing tits. my wife let some feel her, she again was wearing a skirt and a few times showed her bald pussy! It was a great trip for us, I don't think my buddy was to happy with his wife.
By StLouisShotGuy
Jocko64 that is a great story. I have met other couples and New Orleans has had the same impact on their lives. I met this one couple who went there to swing for the first time. Great memories.
8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]