A place to share your sexy stories
By Funstuff
Here is a multipart story that has a little basis in truth but in details is fantasy. To make since you need to read this one and the (Cindy Careful when you play on line) as well

Careful when you play on line.

Over the past month or so my wife had become highly sexual and was doing things and acting in ways I had not seen. I attributed it to being in her 40s and having all the kids out of the house she could finally be herself. I was much enjoying her new found sexuality. Often when doing things to me she would blind fold me. I had no complaints.

One of those times she had me tied to the bed and blindfolded when I heard the electric clippers. Not sure what she was doing I was a bit nervous. Not much I could do about it no matter what it was, because I was tied up good. She proceeded to cut off all my pubic hair. Then she applied what I assume was shaving cream and shaved me completely bald down there, even shaved my balls. She would pause every now and then when her phone would alert her with a message. I could hear her texting with someone and assumed it was probably one of her friends. She then applied some kind of soothing cream and began to give me a hand job. She kept bringing me right to the edge of cumming again and again. Then suddenly she left the room. I couldn't believe she would leave me hanging like this.

When she came back I was expecting her to let me cum but instead she placed a bag of ice on my dick and balls. Sure was not what I was expecting. She left it on there until my boner had gone and my dick and balls had shrunk to try to find some warmth. Next I felt something plastic being put on my dick and balls. I was waiting for it to start vibrating or something thinking I was finally going to get to cum. Then she surprised me by removing my blindfold. When I looked down I saw my bald pubic area and some kind of plastic cage thing locked on my privates. I asked her what that was and she smiled and held up a key and said it was to keep me from cumming before she was ready.

She then untied me and I was able to examine myself. Being hairless down there was a new sensation and even though I was incredibly aroused. I realized because of what she had locked on me I could not get hard. I asked her how long I had to keep this on and she smiled and told me we will have to see. Since it was Saturday we had some things to do around the house and a few errands to run she told me to get dressed so we could get our stuff done. I then realized she expected me to wear it even while out running errands. I tried my best to get her to take it off and told her I would wait until she told me to to cum. But she said no it will come off when I say it will come off.

We did some chores and running around. The feeling of being hairless down there and that plastic cage and her in her skirt was keeping me thinking constantly about sex. I was doing everything I could to make sure she was having a great day. When we got home I tried again to get her to take it off but she told me it would come off when she was ready. She left to do some other errands and I took the opportunity to see I could at least play with myself for a bit. But no such luck, I couldn't get it off without breaking it.

She was gone about an hour and when she came home she told me to close my eyes then she put a blind fold on me and pushed me down on the floor right there started taking off all my clothes. She then sat right on my face and started grinding her panty covered pussy on my face. She was as turned on as me because she was really wet. She turned around and I could feel her breast brushing against me has she leaned over to use the key on the necklace to unlike my cage.....Finally! Now that I was free I turned the tables and quickly climbed on top of her. As much as I wanted to just fuck her I decided to make her wait now. I Started by licking her pussy and worked my way up her body. She kept trying to get me to stop and just fuck her but Instead I took my time working my way up and started sucking her nipples she kept trying to pull me up but I took my time, making her wait. She must have worked up quit the sweat doing chores but the musky odor and taste just made the sex all the more raw. I could not wait anymore and I gave a a big smothering kiss while I rammed my cock right in. She was really worked up and I had no problem pounding her right from the start. We were both so worked up it did not take long before I came so hard it was incredible. I was completely spent. Wow, I told her I am not sure what or who has gotten into you lately but I hope it keeps up. She gave a playful punch in the arm and said its just you babe, I am still not sure what the change has been but whatever it is I am all for it
By Thinker
I was expecting you to say he checked her computer while she was out and succumbed to the Master too. The Master could have instructed him to not tell her that he knows.

This would be why he licked her tits and then kissed her at Master's command. By doing this, he is serving the Master too.
By redback
Well done Funstuff. Well written, no holes, flows smoothly and covers 2 of my favourite plot lines for erotic writing, Hot wife and seduction. You have combined the 2 themes beautifully. Dom and sub usually doesn't do much for me but this story is an exception, By using the dom-sub theme to seduce the hot wife in this case has worked very well.
I am definitely looking forward to the next instalment.
By Funstuff
Thanks for the reply thinker and redback. I have many chapters in my head just do not get a chance to write them very often. Thinker the part you mentioned hubby serving master is already written in my head just has not been actually written. Redback for us the master sub thing is more about letting go, giving up control. It has opened many new experiences for both of us. Sure was not something either one of us was into until we experienced quite by accident. As for the Hot wife part well I have always liked that :)
By ben4860
Funstuff... awesome story... I liked the comparisons you had to Cindy's story... Your Master has really affected the both of you. From the stories in a very positive way... Keep up the good work .. I can't wait to read more!

Clowntoker shouid be ashamed of himself (or hersel[…]

Committee Suppressed

Mr Forbes has shared his valuable insights for one[…]

The Engoron theory was utter nonsense and the enti[…]

8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]