A place to share your sexy stories
By nipplenut
I have dabbled in a writing genre titled "55 Fiction." The idea is to write an ultra-short story that uses exactly 55 words in the body of the narrative. The stories are given short titles that do not contribute to the word count. The task is more challenging than it sounds.

For this forum, I thought it would be fun to start a thread for a new genre of fiction titled "69 Fuction" that are sexually themed short stories using exactly 69 words in the body of the narrative. Again, the short title does not contribute to the word count. Below is my first story submission.

Battle Following the Feast
Four lips intertwine. Kisses and nibbles slide to necks, shoulders, chests, and abs. Lingering, pausing, then inching further down. His lips find pliable petals. Hers find velvet covered stone. Breathless sighs and murmurs, interrupted by surprised gasps, involuntary moans. Desire consumes them, passion builds, lubricating dew overflows. Face to face now, hardness levers apart elastic folds. His raging excitement batters her quivering core. Pounded delirious, she battles yet more.
By Pixellator
Lesbian 69

Lick
Lick
Lick lick
Lick lick
Lick lick lick
Lick lick lick
Lick lick lick lick
Lick lick lick lick
Lick lick lick lickity lick
Lick lick lick lickity lick
Lickity lickity lickity lickity lickity lickity
Lickity lickity lickity lickity lickity lickity
Lickity lickity lickity lickity lickity lickity lickity
Lickit! lickit! lickit! lickit! lickit! lickit! lickit!
Licky licky licky licky licky licky licky licky licky licky licky licky
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......................................................................
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]