A place to share your sexy stories
By Thinker
Don’t Bruise The Peach

Naked on the bed. Ceiling fan provided a little relief in the summer heat. Gently reaching for her face, we begin.
My lips softly meet hers. The warmth. The softness, moist, with a hint of peppermint. Yes, she thought of everything, even a mint. I break off to kiss her cheek. Leaving a trail of kisses, I move down her to her neck. I have to go back to her lips. Yes, a good move. Moving down to her right ear, I begin nibbling her lobe; she begins to moan. Not an orgasm moan. I know what that sounds like. This was just her relaxing and beginning to enjoy the experience.

It was not always like this. I used to be in a hurry. I would kiss her for the least amount of time I thought I could get away with. I wanted to get to her boobs. My goal was to “excite” her enough to make her nipples erect. At that point, I thought my job was done so I moved down between her legs and began munching.
I would have gone directly to the clit and begin licking it hard. I thought the more pressure meant more pleasure basing it on my “self-pleasure” techniques. Having little pressure on myself gave little reaction. Only when I increased the pressure did I respond to my ministrations. Logically I assumed that is how oral sex worked. Boy was I wrong!

Licking very hard became my Standard Operating Procedure (SOP). The ladies did have orgasms so I thought I was doing it right…until I met Karen. She had a strong spirit. Yeah, that is what it was. (At least that is the polite way of putting it.) She knew what she liked and was not hesitant about sharing her views. She told me I was being too harsh. I needed to ease up.

I ignored her, of course, since my oral techniques worked. Karen would have an orgasm and immediately wanted me to stop because she was “too sensitive” afterwards. I must have been “too good!” I did not like being told what I can and cannot do. After all, I knew what I was doing!

One day Karen told me to STOP! When I ignored her, she gave me a dope-slap and yelled “STOP!” once again. She pushed my head away and got up. She said, if I wasn’t going to do it right, she did not want it at all and left. Feeling sorry for myself I began to masturbate. I came but not with much enthusiasm.

A couple of days later, I got an email from her. Attached was a document. She said no more visits from her until I read and studied the attachment. I was a little perturbed, until I thought she was role-playing and being the scolding teacher. I began to get excited at the thought. I opened up the document. Whoa! This was not playing. She was serious. The document was titled “Don’t Bruise The Peach.” It was a How-To document on how to give a woman oral sex. Why would I need this? I was already good. Being the open-minded person I am, I would read it and confirm my techniques or see how they were wrong.

The attachment was pretty boring. It was written like a technical manual: do this, then that, don’t touch this, etc. I began reading it. Although it was dry reading, I was getting excited reading it. No wonder Karen sent it to me. (See what you think. Here is the document.)

Don’t Bruise The Peach

Oral sex (cunnilingus) is the oral stimulation of a woman’s vulva. Done right, she will receive much enjoyment. Done right, the giver will actually enjoy it too since s/he is pleasing their partner. Much has been written about cunnilingus, but it is not that complicated. Paying attention and going slow are the short version of the procedure. However, the full procedure is being described here. An apology is necessary at this point. Although using medical terms is the proper way to describe the female anatomy, you will not hear those terms usually in real life. Street terms are much more common, for example, pussy is used instead of genitalia. Therefore this manual will use street terms more than the medical terms. Other equivalents are Clit for Glans Clitoris, Inner Lips for Labia Minora, Outer Lips for Labia Majora, Vagina for Vaginal Opening, and Ass for Anus.
FemaleExternalGenitalia.JPG
FemaleExternalGenitalia.JPG (97.58 KiB) Viewed 9651 times
Phase 0: Cleaning

The first thing that must be done is to be clean. This means using soap. You must wash all of the area, front to back, and in all crevices. Separate the inner and outer lips and spread the inner lips to clean between them. Do not forget her ass. Although this is optional, you want it clean smelling anyway. You will be close by for a long period, too long to hold your breath! It will also be “on the table” in case you want to try to stimulate her ass in the future.

Now that she is clean, DON’T dive in! This is not a sprint. This is a marathon. Think about cunnilingus in phases. Each one is necessary and enhances the next phase. Ready? Let’s begin.

Phase I: Bonding

In the Bonding Phase, you are reconnecting with her. You want to show her you respect her as a woman. You will NOT touch her breasts or pussy in this phase. You are bonding with her, not masturbating her. How do you bond? By kissing her. Not just once or twice, but over and over. You will kiss her on her lips, gently. Kiss her upper lip, lower lip, right side, and left side. Move up and kiss her nose. Go back to her lips, then kiss her nose again and progress to her forehead. Travel to her ear, nibbling on her ear lobe. Whisper that you love her and want to please her all the while you are kissing her entire ear. Do not use your tongue. She does not want to be licked. The only exception to this is if you know it will tickle her, and she would enjoy it. Otherwise, don’t do it.

After her ear, move back to her lips. Repeat the “loop” (mouth, nose, forehead, ear, mouth) on the other side.

You both want sex but realize the journey is as important as the destination. It’s been 10 minutes, and she has not been “touched” except for kisses. Yet she is so wet. Whoever says foreplay is not important doesn’t know what they are missing.

Phase II: Long Trek Down

Kiss her again on her lips and begin to head southward. This time don’t reverse direction on the neck but continue leaving a “kiss trail” down her breastbone. It is not long before you travel up her breast and onto her nipple.
Encircle the nipple with your tongue. Sometimes make your tongue a point. The tip of the tongue will make contact. Sometimes keep your tongue flat and lick her like you would an ice cream cone.

Suck on the nipple gently. Kiss the rest of her breast. Show her you are really enjoying it. Then begin using the kissing to move to the other breast. Repeat your adoration of the other breast. The nipple shows its appreciation by standing at attention. Gently sucking may cause the areola to puff out. This is what is called “puffies.”

Other techniques you can use, based upon her preferences, are to bite the nipple gently or hard. Some women love it hard, and some just want gentle loving. Don’t guess, ASK! Don’t wait until she says “Ouch!” You want to give pleasure, not pain…unless she gets pleasure from some pain.

By all means, you are NOT ALLOWED to touch her pussy or clit. Your focus is her breasts. You are only permitted to have your leg between her legs. She IS allowed to hump your leg, but you cannot touch her with your hands. Don’t let her touch herself with her hands either.

Sometimes you can scoot back up to kiss her lips. Keep the focus on her breasts but kissing her lips shows her you still want to be intimate.

Only after thoroughly attending to the breasts, one more kiss on her lips before descending down her stomach arriving at her pubic soul patch. It has been an additional 10 minutes, and you are just closing in on her “other lips.” Don’t be in a hurry. It will be worth it.

Phase III: The Tease

Kissing commences down the right side of her genitals. Why the right side you ask? Maybe because most people are right-handed. Who knows? She won’t care which side you start with. Go down below her vagina and back up the left side. DO NOT TOUCH HER CLIT. That is still for later. (When vagina is mentioned here, it is meant to be the vaginal opening. It would be hard to encircle something that is internal.)

Now get your tongue into the action. Lick down the outer lips, around the vagina, and up the other side. Now for the tease. Go up ABOVE the clitoris hood. No touching of the clit or the hood yet.

Continue downward in the groove between the outer and inner lips. Down, around the vagina, back up, and OVER the hood. Another trip around on the inner lips: down, around, up, and over. Back down the outer lips. This time circle around the vagina a couple of times, stiffen the tongue, and insert it. She will love it when you wiggle it around. Return to licking up and down.

Now flatten your tongue and lick her entire pussy just like you were licking an ice cream cone. She will like it when you do slow and steady full licks like this. Most likely it is because you are including most of her pussy. No matter why, it feels good. Stop short of her clit. NO CLIT YET.

Another, unexplainable, “feel good” activity is to pay attention to the Gracilis and Adductor Longus and Brevis muscles. You don’t need to look up where these muscles are. They “pop” out at you when she has her legs spread while her legs are bent. To either side of her pussy going towards her legs, you will find these muscles attachment to her hip. They make a bump. Licking the bump with your flat tongue and sucking on the bump are always met with pleasant responses from the women. Try it, she’ll like it!

Now back to the down-around-up-and-over. After several more minutes of this, concentrate on her vagina. Encircle her opening and fuck her a little with your “tongue dick.” Taste her! She is getting wet from your stimulation. Enjoy her sweet nectar. While you are here, take your flattened tongue and go below her opening towards her ass. (This area is called the perineum.) When you are about halfway to the ass, go back up and play with her vagina again. Keep going back down towards her ass getting a little closer each time.

Now for one of the secrets of cunnilingus. Listen! Listen to her breathing as you get closer to her ass. If she holds her breath, she could be bracing for the sweet sensation of your tongue making contact with her ass. She should start breathing again when you move away. Breathing deeper and harder is also a good sign.

If you have never licked her ass before and are unsure that she would like it, try it. She may want you to but is unsure if you are willing. Use this trick so no one has to out-and-out ask the other. One of the times you move towards her ass, stop about 2/3rds of the way there. Just stop. Don’t move. Leave your tongue flat against her perineum. She WILL begin moving. You just hold steady allowing her to move up and down under your steady tongue. This sensation feels very pleasant by itself. That is the “excuse” you both can use for your actions. Both of you are very aware of the motion that is happening and how close you are getting to her ass. If she doesn’t want you to lick her ass, she will stop short of you tonguing her as she raises her hips. If you don’t want to lick her ass (remember it IS clean), just raise up your tongue a little to avoid her ass when she is lifting her hips up. But if everyone is game, as she raises her hips, let your tongue begin to move when you are in the lower half of her perineum. This will let her know you are OK with this.

One of the times she lifts up her hips, your tongue will touch her ass. Leave your tongue there until she lowers her hips. Remember you keep your tongue stationary. Let her make the “accidental” contact a few more times. Then begin to wiggle your tongue when on her ass. At some point she will maintain this position to confirm she likes it. At this point, treat her ass like you would her vagina. Encircle it, lick it, and even insert your tongue if you want. She will thoroughly enjoy your attention. Remember to listen to her: her voice, her sounds, her breathing. Notice the changes.

Move back up to her pussy to give it the attention it deserves. Spend at least 10 to 20 minutes in the Tease Phase. You will notice her breathing will increase from silent to slow and steady, but audible. She will not have an orgasm or enough stimulation to cause moaning. All you are doing in this phase is waking up everything. Yet you have not touched her clit. But she is feeling very good.

Phase IV: The Peach

Now. Now the clit. You may touch her clit now. Finally you say, but just listen to her breathing when you first make contact. Start at the bottom of her pussy and move up with your flattened, ice-cream-cone-licking tongue. You will move over her vagina, both sets of lips, and finally make contact with her clit. Move over her clit to the top of her pussy. Next with the tip of your tongue, encircle the clit. Have you heard her breathing change? It will be deeper breaths, maybe through pursed lips.

Encircle her clit a few more times. Take it slow. You did not get here fast so don’t start being fast now. Just like in The Tease Phase, move down to the rest of her pussy. Do the same things except now you don’t have to skip the clit.

Do concentrate on her clit now but not to the exclusion of the rest of her pussy. Lick the clit with your flattened tongue, encircle it with your tongue’s tip, and flick the clit with your tongue. Don’t bite the clit unless she has explicitly told you to do it. NO BITING! You are caressing the clit. Treat it like a ripe peach. Rough handling will bruise the peach. You want to work the peach get its juices but not hurt it.

Suck her clit like it is a penis. OK guys, this does not mean you want to suck a guy’s penis. But her clit is swelling up at this point and is like a mini-dick. Treat it like one and suck it.

Throughout all of this, monitor her breathing. She will be building up to an orgasm. DON’T LET HER HAVE ONE! That sounds counter-intuitive. Aren’t you doing all of this so she can have an orgasm? Yes…and No. Eventually, she will. But right now, you want her breathing to show she is getting closer…it will become shallower and more rapid. Once you notice her doing this, BACK OFF OF HER CLIT! Go back to what you did in the Tease Phase and avoid her clit. Let her calm down a little…a few minutes. Her breathing will become slow and steady again.

THEN include her clit again. Listen to her get excited again. As she breaths faster, you move your tongue faster, yet slow down at times. You are in control. Take her up to the brink of orgasm but not over it. Back off again. Repeat several times. Ignore her pleading for you to continue and not stop when she is close. You know what you are doing. Each time she gets close to an orgasm, she will have reached a higher and higher level of excitement. That is exactly what you want.

You do not want to go past the point-of-no-return. Once you do, go onto Phase V. How do you know when you are at the brink of an orgasm? Listen. This has been repeated several times, but it is true. You have to listen to her. When you actually get to Phase V (Orgasm), you will “hear” her have an orgasm. You will learn the difference, right? Of course you will. You have to learn.

Continue for 15 minutes. Yes, this has been deemed cruel and unusual punishment by the courts of the land. Whatever!

Phase V: Orgasm(s)

At this point, you have been servicing her for 45 minutes, and she hasn’t cum yet. Well now it is time! This time when she gets closer to an orgasm, you are not going to back off. Continue. Monitor her breathing. Listen as she gets closer to an orgasm. At the point you would have stopped and backed off, see how much her breathing changes.

She will begin squirming. By this time you probably have reached under her legs and grabbed her hips. If not, DO IT. As she moves around, move with her. Do not lose contact with her clit. At this point, do not service the rest of her pussy, just her clit. Not too hard, but, because of the increased motion, you will probably use more force than you were using just to keep contact. That is OK. Keep stimulating her clit: licking, encircling, and sucking…with your flattened tongue and its tip.

You will notice when she passes the point-of-no-return. Her breathing will become very labored, very deep, and deliberate…and fast. She will seem like she is about to pass out. That is good. You are right on target. Very soon she will begin those familiar convulsions called orgasm. Continue your clitoral stimulation. It will sustain her orgasm.

When she is done with her orgasm, she will be very sensitive. She may tell you to get away. Ask her to trust you. Do stop touching her clit but use very light touches. Concentrate on her pussy like in the Tease Phase. Lick up her juices. They are her reward to you for such a great job. Continue for about 5 minutes or so while she is calming down.

Then start all over again. Bring her close to another orgasm, back off, then repeat. The second time around, it won’t take as long nor need as much of increased pressure. Everything is SO AWAKE that the same pressure as the first time will be too much. Eventually, go for round 2’s orgasm. It will be as intense but she won’t last as long. That is OK. There is always round 3…

Phase VI: Cuddle

Shooting a lover for rolling over and going to sleep has been condoned by the courts. At this point, she is very relaxed and just wants to cuddle. It is no time to tell her it is her turn to go down on you. This whole thing is about pleasing HER! Put your needs to the side. Love it that you were able to satisfy her this way. Continue the focus on her until SHE falls asleep or is ready for more of the same or something else.

That is it. It was not so hard, was it? You did pick up on the two main themes: go slow and listen. That is all you have to remember. The rest you can make up.

Wow. I never knew I had to listen to my lover. I thought the only thing to hear was her moaning “faster, faster,” “oh yea, baby,” and “please make me cum.” I called up Karen with my tail between my legs pleading with her to give me another chance. When she told me to stop by tonight at 9, I began to get excited. Whoa! Me, getting excited about servicing my lover with no thought about what I was going to get in return, maybe I will change. I know I will have more finesse. I definitely don’t intend to Bruise The Peach anymore!
By Sonia
image.jpg
image.jpg (71.76 KiB) Viewed 9614 times
Thinker: Knock gently on the door and enter - Sonia Motel Room 124
By DangerousDi
That was interesting and different take that I haven't heard off. It is like a big tease. I think it depends on what condition the woman is in (something soft, some times hard). As I think hormones play a big role, leaving every man clueless (poor guys). Then the other thought is if a woman tells you something she is telling you to stop, it means she doesn't like it. Listen to what she says....it is an important clue and she is serious, she isn't just kidding.

Every man should know that and it could drive their woman crazy.

Although I have to admit, my neck is so sensitive that it would be something I would lay there and relax, however, once past who knows what would happen. Going to share this with my dh.
By Thinker
Thanks for the feedback. I will add additional cautions to the giver (who is sexless) to always listen to the woman and be sensitive to her requests.
By Intrepid
Ahh...all that and the big finish is totally missing. With practice you will learn just how long she can stand contact on her clit as she is having her orgasm. Just before she reaches that point, leave her clit alone and insert two fingers into her vagina (and, if she likes it, your ring finger up her bottom) and begin massaging her G spot. You should well acquaint yourself with that wonderful little firm bit of flesh long before you get to the point of her cumming. As her hips are bucking and writhing and thrusting down on your hand, continue to massage her there. She may well squirt or drench your fingers as this produces a dramatic finale to a woman's orgasm. Unlike her clit, she does not get super sensitive inside her vagina during her orgasm. However, even when you are massaging her G spot there comes a time to just stop and let her twitch and simmer on her own. Get up and go get a towel to wipe her dry after she has regained her senses and can think clearly once again. She may briefly nap after this experience so just leave her alone until she is ready to be cuddled and held.
By Intrepid
In re-reading my response I notice I neglected to include the observation that a G spot massage can prolong a woman's orgasm for quite a while before she becomes too sensitive even there. You must pay careful attention to her reactions as she is carried away by the experience. Don't become so distracted by what is going on that you push her past the point of pleasure into discomfort.
Many men think that women are incomprehensible and mysterious and impossible to understand. This isn't true at all. It just takes observation, communication and a willingness to accept the fact that no matter what, she isn't going to respond the way we do. Adapt to her needs and desires and you will find she is willing to do whatever it takes to please you in return. That's the wonderful thing about a woman, they derive pleasure from providing pleasure. She WANTS to make you happy and feel good. It's in her DNA.
8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]