A place to share your sexy stories
By Funstuff
This is a follow up story to Motorcycle rally fun and getting camera back posted previously in section below. I saw the new area for fiction so am posting here where it should go.

Finally got the camera

We had been home for several weeks and was starting to think we would never see the camera again. Although deep down I was hoping we would hear from the guys. The motorcycle rally had definitely awoken something within both of us. We had, had more sex and hotter sex in the past few weeks than we had in a long time.

When we would talk about that weekend Cindy would get instantly wet and start that warm blush she gets when she is turned on. She stated bring up getting the camera back more and more often. I found myself hoping they would call. Then it happened one hot Friday night with highs forecast around 100 all weekend Dick sent an email to me. He said since it was so hot that they were coming over Saturday for a pool party. He said they would bring the beer and said for me to go to the store and buy stakes and sides to cook up for everyone. I suddenly realized I had a hard on. Thinking to myself that was a strange reaction and then the second thought. How did he get my email?

I told Cindy about the email, she said he had emailed her and told her they wanted to come over for a pool party. She told them she would have to check with me and he said give me Matt's email and we will see you Saturday. She had a scared excited look about her as she told me this. She glanced down at my shorts, smiled and with a little laugh said “well it looks like you are up for it.”. It was hard to deny standing there with a boner, yet my mind was telling me I was crazy and yet I found myself back on the email telling him we were looking forward to seeing them Saturday.

He sent a reply with an attachment and said they would bring the camera with them and he thought I might enjoy some of the pics they had taken at the rally. With apprehension I opened the attachment and what I saw did nothing to help my boner go away it was as series of pics taken while I was tied to the bike. WOW they were incredible. I had never seen my wife with anyone else and even though I had been there and had a very good idea what had gone on seeing it in full color action shots was a whole other thing.

I couldn't help my self I had to free my cock and started stroking to the pics. The look on Cindy;s face while Scott had her bent over the picnic table taking from behind conveyed exactly how Cindy was feeling. Then there was a close up pic of on of the guys dicks in her mouth. It was such a close up I could not tell who's it was. But the look she still had on her face reminded me of the muffled scream/moans that I had heard but could not see while,I was tied to the bike when it happened. I was just about to cum when I heard Cindy gasp behind me and said “what are you doing, O my god what are you looking at. Where did you get those? It was too late, before I could say anything I started to cum and it sprayed out hard. She had her hand over her mouth and ran out of the room.

I was not sure what to expect so I took my time cleaning up the mess and waited a few minutes then came out of the computer room. I thought I heard her in our bedroom so I started to slowly open the door and there was Cindy on the bed panties pulled down going to town with the vibrator. I froze not sure what to do and watched her cum hard! When she opened her eyes she saw me smiled and turned bright red. We both kind of shared a nervous smile then I took my clothes off and joined on the bed.

She said “sorry, but that was so hot catching you jacking off to my pics”. We had a long talk...oh OK it wasn't really a long talk we ended up having sex pretty fast. But we did talk about the strange emotions and excitement we both were having. She looked at me a bit puzzled and asked “so that turned you on to see me being bad with someone else? I told her it was kind of hard to deny that now, since you caught me literally red-handed.
She said well we better got to the store and get some steaks. Going shopping for Steaks to feed people who you know had fun with your wife was very surreal. Stomach in knots thinking of what might happen and even after having just gotten off twice still had an erection trying to pop up.

The day of the swim party Cindy put out some party decorations and she put on a fairly conservative one piece swim suit. I got the grill cleaned up and put my suit on. As we were finishing up we suddenly heard someone say Hello and turned around and there was Dick, Mike, Scott and two girls standing in the living room. They had just let themselves in without even knocking. Luckily we were dressed. Dick, Mike and Scott all gave Cindy a big hug and then introduced us to Lisa and Sheila. Sheila grinned as she told Cindy nice to meet you for real, after seeing the pics and videos from the rally we couldn't wait to meet you. Cindy turned bright red and stammered nice to meet you to. Dick then handed me a large cooler full of beer and Lisa handed a small package to Cindy and told her Dick had us get this for you to wear today. Where can we go to put our suits on? Cindy pointed them to our guest room. Sheila grabbed Cindy by the hand and said well come on lets get our suits on even though Cindy already had hers on. I carried the cooler out to the pool and grabbed out cold beers for everyone.

I heard Dick let out a wolf whistle and turned around to see Cindy and the girls. Dick told Cindy she looked hot. At that Lisa held Cindy's arms up and said turn around so he can check you out. Cindy did just as she was asked. Apparently Dick had bought Cindy an new bikini. It was somewhat smaller than the other girls and definitely more revealing than she normally wears and I could tell she was self conscious.

I was glad to see the guys had brought some girls so maybe this would be just a normal pool party and not a repeat of the motorcycle rally. We sat around and visited for a bit as we drank our beers. The girls stood up grabbed Cindy and said come on lets cool off and they all jumped into the pool. After splashing around for a bit Lisa asked if the slide worked and Cindy said sure let me turn it on for you as she climbed out of the pool I was shocked as her suit had turned completely see through, she might as well have been naked. The girls were giggling so I am pretty sure they had planned that. Cindy did not realize and proceeded to turn on the slide and climb to the top allowing everyone to clearly see her hard nipples and even her pussy as her wet see through suit clung to her body.

Dick then said hey I am getting hungry, Matt why don't you go start the grill while we get cooled off. I said OK and left to start the grill. As I went to start the grill I was asking myself why do I always do what he says? As I was starting the grill I could hear everyone in the pool splashing laughing and the occasional scream from the girls. Cindy came walking around the corner with a cold beer for me and asked if I needed any help. I couldn't help but stare at her sexy nakedness showing through her suit. I asked her if knew her suit was see through she said she had discovered that when she got out. That is why she was bringing me a beer. She said she was so embarrassed and did not know what to do. I told her it was a bit late I think everyone already noticed. I don't think my comment helped relieve her embarrassment at all.

About that time Dick stepped around the corner and grabbed Cindy and threw her over his shoulder smacked her ass and told her come on we are going to have chicken fights. I couldn't help but notice how plainly I could see her pussy through her wet suit the way she was draped over his shoulder. I could swear it looked a bit swollen like it gets when she is really tuned on.

I was grateful for the beer and continued to get dinner ready. I could hear the screams and shouts from the pool area it sounded like everyone was having fun. Once I had the stakes on the grill I went to jump in and cool off. When I got to the pool Cindy had her arms draped across her chest trying to cover her boobs while the guys were playing keep away with her top causing her to jump and try and reach it exposing her her bouncing boobs each time she tried. She was even trying to climb on the guys to reach it while they held her top over their head. The other girls were not only not helping but kept trying to get her bottoms off. I got an instant hard on seeing her topless and all the goings on so I jumped in to try to hide it and help her get her top back. Boy did that backfire! Dick grabbed me in a full nelson and Sheila and Lisa came over and yanked my trunks off. He let me go and I tried to get my trunks back from the girls leaving Cindy to try to get her top back on her own. I was having a hard time trying to hide my boner while the girls kept my trunks from me. Finally I pleaded with them come on I have to go flip the stakes before they burn but they told me go ahead and laughed. I didn't want to get out of the pool naked with a boner so I had the bright idea to help both of us. I grabbed Cindy and she wrapped her arms and legs around me hiding her boobs against my chest my my boners rubbing between us. I carried her out of the pool and around the corner and could not resist I pulled her suit bottom aside and buried myself in side her. She was warm and dripping wet and grinding on me as fast as she could. Obviously she was as turned on as me. I was just about to come when everyone came around the corner and Cindy jumped off to try to cover her boobs leaving me standing there naked on the verge of cumming. Laughing Lisa reached out and grabbed my cock and said oohh poor baby did we interrupt and started to stroke it. That was all it took with Cindy watching I started cumming as Lisa and Sheila were laughing their ass off and commented, a bit excited are we Matt? At least they threw my trunks at me finally.

They were not as nice to Cindy. The girls had her top and asked if she wanted it back Cindy said yes please. They told her to turn around and put her hands behind her back so the guys could get a good look and feel of her tits and they would give it back to her. Seeing no other way Cindy did as she was told. Sheila grabbed Cindy's hands behind her back while the guys came up and started rubbing and squeezing her boobs. While Sheila was holding her hands Lisa took Cindy's top and used it to tie her hands behind her back. Cindy was too distracted by the guys playing and sucking on her boobs that she did not realize what had happened until the girls let go. Cindy protested saying hey you said you would give my top back if I did what you said and I did. Both girls laughed and said we did give you your top back what do you think is keeping your hands behind your back? I could not tell if Cindy's deep red blush was from embarrassment, being really turned on or a sunburn, probably a mix of all three.

I checked on the Steaks and told everyone that dinner was ready. Since Cindy still had her hands tied I had to go in to set the table and get everything ready. When I came back out was shocked to see Lisa kissing Cindy and had her hand in Cindy's bikini bottoms while Sheila held her from behind. I could swear Sheila was rubbing Cindy's tied hands against her pussy as she held her for Lisa. Lisa broke off the Kiss and pulled her hand out when I said we are ready to eat. With a grin she said Lets Eat! as she rubbed her fingers across Cindy's mouth. Cindy asked to be untied to eat but they said no we will feed you. I was not sure what to expect after a comment like that from this group.

When I went to sit sown next to Cindy so I could help her eat Lisa and Dick put Cindy between them instead. And told me to sit on the other side. Sitting at the dinner table with Cindy topples across form me my boner started making a comeback. Sheila sitting beside me noticed this and put her hand on my thigh and kept running her fingers up and down getting closer and closer to my balls. Dick and Lisa made quite a show of feeding Cindy, rubbing her peaches across her nipples before giving them to her then they would take turns sucking the juices off her nipples. Lisa cut a bite of steak and asked Cindy if she wanted some meat when Cindy said yes please Dick grinned as he fished out his dick and Lisa pushed Cindy's head down into his lap. I could not see below the table but it was obvious she was giving him a bj. She sat up and Lisa gave her a bite of steak and told her good girl. Each time she wanted another bite of steak after that she would lean over and suck him for a minute then Lisa would give her another bite and say good girl. Lisa licked her lips and said I can not wait for dessert.

I needed to clear the table but could not figure out how to do it in my predicament. I did not have much of a choice so I just stood up. Cindy looked at me and said well it looks like someone really enjoyed dinner.

I cleared the table and brought out Ice cream and chocolate syrup for dessert. No sooner had I set it out than Scott and Mike said hey lets go downstairs and shoot some pool we will have dessert later. It was clear it was not a question so I went with them to shoot some pool. The girls and Dick stayed up stairs for dessert.

While we were shooting pool I could hear giggles, moans, groans and the unmistakable sounds of someone having sex upstairs. We had played a few games of pool when Lisa and Sheila came downstairs topless, both were a sticky ice cream and syrup mess. They each went over one to Scott and one to Mike and said I thought maybe you wanted some ice cream. Lisa looked at me and said I think yours is upstairs. I went upstairs to find Cindy lying naked on the table an absolute sticky mess. She smiled at me and said I saved some dessert for you. I took my trunks off jumped on the table and started licking the mess off her whole body. I noticed small hickeys on her breast and neck The salty sweet taste of her very puffy pussy was great. When I could not take it any longer I slid inside her and started making love. She was so wet and open the feeling was incredible. I asked if she was OK she smiled and said MORE than OK. I asked where Dick was and she said he was in the pool cleaning off. We could hear the sounds of the girls downstairs fucking while we were. It put me over the edge and I came hard again. I laid there recovering for a minute before we decided we were going to have to go take a swim to clean up. We did not bother to put our suits on as we went to jump in. Dick was just getting out of the pool and I saw why they called him Dick. He was well endowed even when soft and had big balls to match. It was not long before the others came out to swim also. No one had bothered with swim suits so it was nice for me to get to see Lisa and Sheila naked.

The guys all put their trunks back on but the girls stayed naked taking turns sitting on different guys laps flirting as we drank a few more beers. As everyone left the girls both gave Cindy a very sensual kiss. Scott and Mike gave Cindy a hug. When Dick went to leave he gave Cindy a big hug and a small kiss and I spied Cindy reach down and give his dick a squeeze..

Everyone said they could not wait for the next pool party and Dick said oh by the way here is your camera back and if you are good we may share some more of the pics sometime.

If Cindy ever lets me know what went on while I was shooting pool I will have to write another story.
By ben4860
Funstuff...

Great story! When Cindy fills you in and the next Pool Party happens, please let us hear the details! Keep up the great stories!
8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]