A place to share your sexy stories
By Tualatin
This is a sensitive subject. Let's call it fiction and I'll change a few names for plausible deniability.

My nephew, Tyler, is the oldest son of my kid brother and is now a college jock. He picked up a real beauty of a girlfriend, Brooke, 20, about five two, slender, brunette, cheerleader, athletic, and built to show off a bikini. Very sweet - but not the sharpest girl either. I have a rental unit in my condominium complex which I have on a vacation rental site. I let my nephew, Tyler, come over and use the pool and use the rental unit for "private time" with Brooke. My own unit is in the same building in the complex and overlooks the outdoor pool.

I found myself ogling Brooke when she would swim in the pool. Not only was she pretty, with a bright smile, but she had a perfect young figure. Her thighs were well toned and her abs were flawless. Her breasts were firm. Her ass was tight. She sported a perfect all over tan everywhere not covered by her bikini. I knew that Tyler and Brooke were having sex and even - much to my chagrin - had to let Tyler know that a neighbor had complained that they were making a bit too much noise while playing. This was an amazing turn on.
By Tualatin
She was my nephew's girlfriend, so anything was, I thought, out of the question.

Nothing stopped me from enjoying the view of her taut tan figure by the pool, however. So when they came over for a swim, I positioned myself by the living room window and, with my Nikon in hand, I was able to get some pictures of her soaking up the sun and basically showing off her body. I felt like a dirty old man - which I guess I was, being three times Brooke's age, even older than her step dad. I would show off her pictures on line and get feedback on how hot she was.

This led me to take the next step.
By Tualatin
I had quite a few occasions to observe Brooke and Tyler after they had been out and I noticed that Brooke was prone to drink to excess. During one of these occasions, she and Tyler got into a fight - apparently about her flashing a bit too much skin around his friends. Lucky friends is what I was thinking.

Whenever I had a chance I would counsel Tyler about things. I was his favorite uncle after all. It was pretty clear to me that Brooke was going to break his heart sooner rather than later. She was, to put it in a rather old-fashioned way, the sort of girl you fucked - not the sort you married. Tyler shared that Brooke would sometimes get drunk and send him suggestive texts - and pictures. (I was dying to see those and got hard thinking about it.) He also let on that Brooke had been the victim of abuse at the hands of her step-dad, now her mom's third ex-husband, and that Brooke had even had an affair with one of her teacher's when she was in high school.

I counselled him appropriately about making sure he didn't get in over his head - and especially about the importance of safe sex to avoid risking an unwanted pregnancy and sexually transmitted diseases. He said he was safe saying she's on the pill, but no guy is really safe if he leaves birth control entirely in the hands of his girlfriend.

Meantime, I'm thinking: "Good to know. Maybe she's into older guys - plus she's on the pill."

The idea of putting it to her became a frequent fantasy. I imagined her slim tight body and her firm ass and tight cunt. More than once I would cum in a woman thinking of Brooke.
By Tualatin
One day I went out to the pool. I had been watching Brooke as usual from my living room window and thought I could catch a few pics of her lean, fit, tan figure with my iPhone. I had been enjoying the view and was already pretty hard in my pants. I checked her out from head to toe, from the bikini top where she had undone the string support, the swell of her firm breasts, her tight tan stomach, her fit thighs and well-pedicured feet. I remember from my angle behind her head I could see a small gap in the top of her bikini bottoms above her concave tummy. I decided to go down to the pool deck and see if I could get some closer shots, perhaps catching a glimpse of her pussy mound.

When I got poolside, Brooke was nowhere to be seen, as I looked around I ended up walking right into her. (She had evidently gone to the restroom in the cabana and was heading back to her lounge chair.) "Looking for me?" she asked. I gave some inarticulate series of sounds to the effect that I was "looking around." Made no sense. She gave me a spontaneous hug, thanking me for being such a great uncle to Tyler. I was thinking she was thanking me for letting them use the rental. I was caught off guard and as she hugged me, I think she may have felt my hard on in my pants. After the hug, she gave me the sexiest giggle and a strange, almost mischievous look and sauntered back to her lounge chair, her tight ass twitching this way and that.

In the moment of the hug, I remember a thrill of excitement accompanied by the twitch of my cock.

When I got back to my condo, I peered from the window again and felt a dripping wetness in my pants. This had never happened before. Apparently, during the hug and its accompanying twitch I had squirted a bit in my pants.
By Tualatin
As the summer progressed, Tyler would call to see if my short-term vacation rental was available for him and Brooke to use. Ordinarily, my unit would be rented more or less continuously. I was willing to give them a safe place for “private time” – thereby earning the appellation of “best Uncle ever.” Of course, I had my own selfish motives – ogling his girlfriend, Brooke, checking out her slim, fit, tan figure from my living room window when she wore her skimpy bikini down by the pool. So, I let them use it most weekends, all they had to do was give me a call and stop by my apartment pick up the key to the unit, the key to the amenities (such as the gym and the pool cabana) and the access fob to get through the gates). I knew when they would hit the pool – and when they were out of their room.

One Saturday, they picked up the keys and fob and I saw them setting up by the pool about an hour later – after what I figured was a session of afternoon delight. It was in the low eighties and they were soaking up the sun, enjoying some lemonade poolside, and laying out. Tyler rubbed some suntan lotion on Brooke’s back and, at one point, she untied her bikini top and I enjoyed watching my nephew cover her back and sides and even reach under to reach under and tweak her nipples from behind while she giggled and kicked.

Seeing them engaged, I quickly headed over to their room and entered using my spare key. I saw her clothes on a chair in the bedroom, including her silky panties and matching bra. I checked the tag on her bra and was pleasantly surprised to see that she was a 34C – pretty good sized firm breasts for an otherwise slim figured young woman. I had often imagined what her firm breasts and erect nipples looked like, felt like. Now, I flashed back on the scene just a few moments before of my nephew feeling her up in public and her giggling. I envied him even as I thought of Brooke as a slut.

I could smell the scent of sex in the room and when I quickly tossed back the bedspread on the messed up bed, I could not believe what I saw: not one, but two circles over a foot in diameter of wetness. The spots were still soaking wet to the touch. Brooke apparently had abundant natural lubrication – the scent of her cunt juices wafted up from the bed. You could see their efforts to stop the flow or at least save the mattress with a towel, which was, itself, soaked with her young juices. They really needed to put a Hefty bag under Brooke’s tight ass when they fucked. I tossed the bedspread back over the wetness after breathing in the sweet sex scent from the towel.

I quickly left the room as I had found it and, hard as a rock, strode back to my unit. Looking out the living room window back in my unit, I saw that Brooke and Tyler were still sunning by the pool. Then, concealed by the curtains, I brought myself off focusing on the bikini bottoms between her tan, well-muscled legs, imagining how it would feel to bareback her soaking wet twat. Oh, my God!
By Tualatin
I will not bother you with the investigation and misgivings associated with my efforts to put a hidden cam in my rental unit, so I could see for myself Brooke and Tyler in action. I knew I was crossing a line, but the prospect of seeing Brooke's fit young body being pounded away - and the knowledge of her abundant sweet lubrication - was driving me to distraction. I ended up putting in a small table desk with a USB charger/camera with remote access on my iPhone. It wasn't great in low light, but the resolution was surprisingly good and it was quite discreet (a key point) and motion activated and had a clear view of the bed.

Although i soon learned that their sex play took place in every room of the house including the shower, the bathroom floor, the hallway, the sofa, and the dining room table, I knew from the soaked circles of cunt juice on the bed - and the stains on the mattress pad beneath - that the bed was a favorite playground.

It was just a matter of time now.
By Tualatin
I will not burden you with the research and wrong turns I took in arranging a hidden cam in my rental unit. Eventually, I hit on what I needed, a USB charger with a hidden cam, motion detecter retrievable remotely on my cell phone. Placed on a new table desk in the bedroom, it had surprisingly good resolution - but not great in dimly lit situations. It also had a wide angle view of the goings on in and around the bed. This was, of course, the same bed soaked with circles of pussy juice that even a towel had not been able to put a stop to.

The next Saturday Tyler and Brooke were over to use the rental unit. They picked up the keys and fob. As had become their ritual, they hit the bedroom for play before hitting the pool.

Safely settled in my apartment, I tuned in on the cam. They had no idea that I was watching them intently. I had long lusted after Brooke's taut, tan body. Now I was going to see it all.

She stripped down to bra and panties. The silky panties were wedged well up into the crack of her firm, tight ass. I knew the young cunt was gifted with abundant lubrication and I thought I already caught a glint of wetness on the inside of her thigh just below where the panties had snugged up into her.

Tyler laid down on the bed. Brooke pulled her panties down and kicked them off, tossing them on a chair. Her tight ass was perfect and led down to firm, well muscled thighs befitting the cheerleader. Her toned shoulders and back led down to a surprisingly tiny waist. She unhooked her bra and shrugged it off and climbed onto the foot of the bed. I had a perfect view from the back right as she crawled forward and took Tyler's long, thin cock into her mouth. As she kneeled forward, I could see her ribs and concave belly and full, firm tits hanging and sometimes brushing against Tyler's thighs as she tried to deep throat him, sometimes gagging a bit as it hit the back of her throat. It was such a turn on watching her that I couldn't figure out where to look.

She knew exactly what to do. She moved forward and squatting over Tyler, took the full length of his cock asian cow girl style, riding him, rising up and down without even using her arms for support. In just a few minutes of this, Tyler couldn't hold back and squirted into her. She was riding him bareback. Brooke had some moves. She kneeled over him and rocking her hips back and forth, her ass spreading open towards me with each jerk backwards, she got him hard again in no time.
By Tualatin
She was rocking her trim hips back and forth as she kneeled over him. I could see his tight pussy being pulled inside out by his long, thin dick. I couldn't help but imagine how tight she would be on my much thicker cock. My nephew, Tyler, quickly shot off his second load and Brooke reached down and rubbed herself to an orgasm, her hand moving rapidly up and down with her finger on her slit. As she reached orgasm, she threw her head back, her dark, thick brunette hair reaching all the way to the small of her back.

As she reached orgasm, her pussy gushed fluid across my nephew's stomach - so much that he had to reach for the towel to soak up her abundant juices - and two loads of his own cum.
By Tualatin
As I watched, I was envious of Tyler, my nephew, for having scored such a hot little cunt as what appeared to be his first fuck partner. He had cum twice, rather quickly, with her doing all the work and had rather selfishly enjoyed her doing all the work - including fingering herself to orgasm.

I knew she was more experienced than he was and, as I mentioned already, that she had been used and abused - perhaps not so unwillingly - by a teacher in high school and her step dad. As I watched, I vowed that I would get a shot at her and show her what fucking was all about.

I imagined rough fucking her, her well muscled legs over my shoulders as I pounded my ancient load into her. I imagined putting my thick cock head into her - what appeared to be - virgin anus, while gripping her by her trim hips and tiny waist. I imagined savoring the aroma and taste of her young, well-tended twat.

Thinking of this, I knew it was just a matter of time - and with that, I squirted seven or eight spurts of thick cum, pouring out over about thirty seconds of bliss. "Brooke, you fucking young cunt," I whispered, "you're mine."
By Tualatin
As much as I was envious of my nephew being able to do Brooke, I also believed that I would do a better job. The girl was obviously built for more than Tyler was giving her.

I continued to enjoy their liaisons for the second half of the summer – often swinging by my rental unit that I let them use with my spare key to examine the sheets for damage after they left to go to the pool. Brooke was going to ruin a few mattresses for sure with her abundant feminine secretions. Almost always, she left the sheet with a soaked circle – or more than one – over a foot in diameter.

Tyler was improving with practice – but not much. Each session, he would lay down on the bed and Brooke would suck his long dick, then mount him Asian cowgirl until he lost his first load in a minute or two. Then she would straddle him, with her tan, toned thighs on each side of him and rock back and forth until he got off again. Then she would bring herself off, fingering herself with her hand moving so fast it was a blur. She would gush her juices and Tyler would try to wipe them off with a towel. On a few occasions, she would then lay flat on the bed, spread widely, and Tyler would pump off another load in a few strokes. I got off watching her trim toned and tan bod, her concave taut abs and firm breasts with hard pencil eraser nipples.

More often than not, she would be wearing a small golden anklet on her left ankle, leading me to regard her as even more of a slut than I already believed her to be. I was accustomed to regarding her anklet as just one more sign of her availability as a sex object.

About the second week in August, I inspected the sheets after one of their sessions, inhaled the heady aroma of her sweet pussy and found her anklet, which had come loose in the sheets. I put it in my pocket – not knowing exactly why – although it would come in handy later.

I then returned to my unit, periodically checking Brooke out by the pool from my window and watching her trim body both through the window and on the recording from the remote feed and ejaculating huge loads to the thought of my doing her. My time would come.
By Tualatin
The second week in August had been business as usual - except for their frantic search for the missing anklet. Had she lost it in the bed or the pool? They couldn't be sure. I figured if they mentioned it to me, I would make a thorough search - starting with my own pockets. I could use the anklet as an excuse for Brooke to come by and pick it up. I really had no plan as yet. All I had was a fantasy putting my thick cock into Brooke's tight young pussy - a pussy less than a third of my own age, Brooke being on the verge of 21.

As so often happens in life, those who wish to make the gods laugh, make plans. A few fortuitous turns moved things in my direction, although I did not know it at the time.

The third week in August was the last full week before Tyler and Brooke had to return to their separate schools, a few hours apart, with all the stress that that puts on any relationship. As it happens, Brooke also had her concerns. Just before school began, Tyler had to report early for football practice. Now that he was about to leave, Brooke shared that perhaps they should be open to dating others - that although she loved him with all her heart, they had met too young. Blah. Blah. Take some time out for a few months. It was clear the relationship's days were numbered.

This played out in the bedroom and some tears were shed. It ended with Brooke blowing Tyler, jerking his long cock into her mouth while she played with his balls, and even at one point, sticking her pointy tongue into his anus - much to his surprise and delight. She really was quite the hot number. Things that could not be unsaid had been said, but things were sort of up in the air from what I could tell. Which is to say, the relationship was doomed, but Tyler didn't know it yet.

They hugged and headed down to the pool until Tyler had to take off to get to school for a team dinner that evening. Brooke stayed down at the pool while Tyler checked in with me. Brooke, he said ,would Uber back home from the pool and get the keys and fob back to me in a little while, would that be okay? Sure, Tyler, no problem. Work hard at school. Practice hard - study harder. Tyler drove off leaving Brooke alone at the pool.

What happened next was not according to plan.
By Tualatin
As I enjoyed my now customary view through my drapes at the pool below, I checked out Brooke's tan, fit figure. Her long dark brown hair was pulled back into a pony tail which, at full length, reached past her mid back. I was hard as a rock checking over her athletic body, full, firm, tits, tiny waist, tight ass, long toned legs and well-pedicured feet, all of which taken together were a sight to behold. I'd spent many an hour hard as a rock checking her out - outside by the pool and inside in the rental apartment remotely. I knew more about her than many women I had actually fucked: how she fucked, how wet she was, her C cup bra, how she smelled, her taut pencil eraser nipples, and her background as a slut. This included me knowing about her having fucked a teacher in high school, among other things.

She was a cock magnet. Within ten minutes of me watching, one of the guys in the condo, a 42 year old recently divorced guy named Tom, was chatting her up. Tom had a chubby blonde girlfriend I had thought, but he was acting the part of a free agent. For her part, Brooke was acting a role, too. She was giving him her radiant smile communicating nothing if not that she enjoyed the attention. She lay sideways on the lounge chair while Tom was checking her out - and not very discreetly at that. I was feeling jealous - crazy, right? I couldn"t help but remember that just an hour or so before the young cunt had been fucking my nephew and still had in cum in her. What a slut!

Tom left for a moment and I thought that was that - just to return a few minutes later with a tall drink. The bastard was going to liquor her up and I'm sure the smoothie he brought was heavy on the vodka. I thought of intervening - at least on my nephew's behalf - but I was also fascinated at how the scene was unfolding.
By Tualatin
Tom was a stocky, strongly built guy, maybe five ten - maybe - with a barrel chest, slightly balding, with a sarcastic sense of humor. I knew that he would be having a very lucky day snagging Brooke, just about half his age, petite, slender, with her tiny waist, long toned legs, and tight ass, to say nothing of her firm C cup breasts. I was fascinated seeing him talk her up.

By the end of the tall drink, she was visibly "feeling no pain" in the sense of giggling and leaning forward. He was grooming her by a light touch here or there - you know, brushing her hair back, finding a reason to gesture and touch a hand to her tan shoulder, a tap on her toned thigh. He was obvious as hell to me. But, as for Brooke? Who could tell.

I remembered that my nephew Tyler had had some spats with her drinking to excess and getting too flirty. Here she was, falling for his lines, leaning in towards him, her breasts falling forward in her bikini top showing him her cleavage. She even grabbed at him a few times, giddy, flailing, and obviously under the influence.

I was feeling a welter of feelings: angry, jealous, scornful. You name it. Of course, I also knew that it would feel totally different had I been the one on the receiving end of her bright smile and had I been the one casually touching her young perfect body.

In about a half hour, Brooke - whom I regarded now as an easy mark and slut - struggled to her feet and weaving and swaying while laughing, following Tom out of the pool area, leaning on him for assistance.

I couldn't believe my eyes, but I was sure they were heading for his place where he would be free to do as he would with her. What a bastard. What a slut.
By Tualatin
Glad to respond to any PMs or comments about the story go far, details you want to hear about, or the back story. Thanks for viewing and commenting.
By Tualatin
During the next forty-five minutes to an hour, I was obsessed with what was going on in Tom's apartment. Was it possible that my nephew's girlfriend - within an hour of saying maybe they should see other people - was making good on that plan by getting drunk and then getting laid by my 42 year old neighbor, Tom. Or, was it just a flirtatious drink poolside at the end of summer that would lead to nothing. I couldn't get out of my mind the image of Brooke being led from the pool by Tom, with her visibly swaying and leaning on him.

I went by Tom's unit to see if I can hear anyway. I couldn't be sure. Maybe a giggle. I was sure he was plying her with another tall drink and taking the chance of feeling up her toned body and full breasts. I was hard as hell thinking about it - and wondering whether Tom wasn't taking a chance being caught with Brooke in his unit by his chubby blonde girlfriend, whom I'd see with him down by the pool on a number of occasions.

Apparently Tom was thinking the same thing.

I went back to my unit and got a "ping" on my remote camera in my rental unit. Apparently the motion detector had sensed movement. Had Brooke returned to pack up her things and drop off her key and fob to me. Maybe it had all been an innocent flirtation. After all, just a few hours before she and my nephew, Tyler, had been fucking up a storm in the bed, leaving her usual, telltale circle of wetness on the sheets.

The hidden cam retrieved by my cell phone showed Brooke in the bedroom, still in her bikini, reaching for her sports duffel with her change of clothes. It seemed as though she was going to pack up. She stripped off her bikini top, revealing her full breasts and tan lines and pencil eraser nipples, getting ready to change, drop off the key and fob to me, and Uber home.

That's when the door to the bedroom opened.
By Tualatin
Through the bedroom door entered Tom, still in his bathing suit with flip flops, and a short-sleeved shirt left unbuttoned. He glanced around the room, seeing the still unmade bed where, I knew, Brooke had been fucking my nephew just a few hours before and then focusing on the trim, pretty young woman before him, feasting on her fit body with his eyes.

Brooke was surprised to see him there. She was topless, caught in the act of changing, and crossed her arms across her full breasts, covering the white flesh and taut, erect thick pencil eraser nipples below her tan lines. She probably expected him to play the part of the gentleman, waiting in the living room while she changed. Apparently, he had agreed to give her a lift, saving her the cost of the Uber, but Tom had other ideas in mind. No way was he going to the trouble of liquoring up a hot little bikini babe half his age without getting something for his trouble! She had, after all, invited him into her unit - my rental unit, that is.

He strode right over to her and grabbed her by her shoulders and pulled her in for a kiss, her firm breasts pressed against his gut. He must have weighed more than twice Brooke's 100-pound figure and, with his stocky, barrel chested physique, he looked twice as big. And much, much stronger. She was no match for him, particularly in her semi-inebriated state. For the briefest instant, it looked as though she might resist by pushing against his well-muscled chest, but she ended up with her arms draped around his neck while he lifted her up off the ground, his strong arms under her butt and thighs, holding her aloft and tight against him while he had his tongue deep in her mouth. Bowing to the inevitable, caught in his embrace, Brooke wrapped her toned, tan legs around his midsection.

Nothing could stop him now. I could see the swollen head of his cock pressing against his swim suit, the tip poking out of the top. His cock was just what you would expect for his stocky build - good sized and thick - really thick - maybe even as big around as it was long, and the head of his cock was really quite enormous. What he had in mind was obvious. He was going to fuck the living shit out of her.
By Tualatin
In one smooth movement, he turned so that Brooke's back faced the bed. Then dropping her down with her legs still wrapped around his waist, he laid on top of her on the bed - the same bed where she had spread for my nephew a few hours before.

His bear-like torso dwarfed her trim, petite body. He inched his way down her body, sucking her upright nipples, licking down her tight abs between her toned thighs. With thick strokes of his tongue, he slathered her young cunt with his saliva, going back and forth from her clit while he pushed his tongue into her tight twat then kept going all the way to her anus. It was to my mind like a huge bear feasting on a slender deer.

At one point, he rolled her back onto her shoulders while he ate her out - always going from anus to clit and back.

She was glistening with his spit and beginning to dribble with her abundant juices. At that point, he began to vigorously thrust his index and middle finger into her, brutally pumping them into her with the rest of his fingers and hand punching against her cunt. She was beside herself, tossing her head and long brown hair back and forth so that her face was almost covered. Then, after about a minute of this rough treatment, he pushed her legs back against her breasts, rolling her back so her cunt pointed skyward. He chortled as he watched her squirt four looping squirts of cunt juice into the air and back onto her thighs, abs, and her own face - as well as all over the bed.

"You fucking little squirter," he must have said, as he climbed into her, his enormous cock head sliding into her stretched young pussy. With a push, he was balls deep in her. "Yeah, that's it," he said under his breath, "get to work." With lazy motions, he slid his thick cock slowly in and out, enjoying the tightness of Brooke's pussy - a pussy half his age.
By Tualatin
I was beside myself with excitement seeing Brooke getting thoroughly pounded. As I watched Tom put it to Brooke's perfect young body, I was enjoying the greatest voyeuristic display of my life. I was hard as a rock and watching to see what else Tom had in mind. But I must admit to having spurted a bit watching him slide into her.

I was filled with mixed feelings. I was angry at Brooke's betrayal of my nephew - who had bedded her just hours before. I despised her slutty conduct, getting wasted and letting my neighbor do her. I was also envious - maybe even jealous - that Tom was doing exactly what I had fantasized doing with the young cunt. Part of me wanted to see her get punished.

I didn't have long to wait to see what Tom had in mind. He flipped her over onto her stomach and tongued her anus - I knew what he had in mind now. He was planning on putting his enormously thick cockhead into her ass. He would literally tear her tight little butt apart, I thought.

He put his cockhead against her anus and holding her hips firmly began to press forward, his huge cockhead spreading her painfully as her mouth opened to scream. I wasn't sure if she was cherry, but I'm pretty sure she'd never had anything that big in her ass before. She was crying in earnest now, but he was relentless. It must have been too tight even for him. In a moment, he began to squirt copious amounts of semen - and sliding in on his own cum and her breathing settling down, he impaled her tiny ass on his thick member. It looked as though he was lifting her up with his cock. When the head of his cock popped out, he continued to shoot onto her tan back and brunette hair, his load of white cum in contrast to her tan back, white bikini strap lines, and dark hair. His load was delivered in eight or nine jets of thick cum over a period of thirty seconds or more - in her ass, after he pumped all the way in and popped out, and over her back and shoulders. And, it appeared, he wasn't done yet.
By Tualatin
I thought I had seen everything I was going to see, when Tom picked up his cell phone and apparently called in for reinforcements. About five minutes passed and a tall, geeky guy I had seen hanging around with Tom showed up and stripped down. Brooke had not moved from the time Tom had erupted in her ass and all over her. She was spent.

This was more than Brooke had counted on, but Tom keep deep kissing her as his friend stripped down, revealing a tent of cock at the front of his boxer briefs. As he pushed his underwear down his legs, out popped a very long, but very thin cock - just like his own very tall, thin physique. He had longish, dark blonde curly hair and looked like he was unkempt, maybe a bit stoned. Tom had Brooke on her back and climbed over her so he was kneeling at her head holding her arms down. She began to feebly scissor her legs in resistance but in moments the skinny newcomer had thrust the head of his thin cock into her pussy and began to push forward while Tom lazily stroked himself into a new erection. The new guy, whose name I never knew, clearly was having the fuck of his life as he stroked and sucked on Brooke's nipples and enjoyed the contours of her fit thighs, tiny waist and concave belly.

Brooke began moaning - perhaps partly in resignation and humiliation - but also in physical pleasure. At no point had things bone past the point of consent - although it had come close for an instant. Brooke was, apparently, pretty much of a slut - past all propriety or modesty as she wrapped her legs around the skinny new guy and Tom and his buddy high-fived over their good luck.
By Tualatin
Brooke dropped the keys under my mat later that evening. Apparently she was too late in the unit and didn't want to wake me. The slut had been going at it for hours. I don't know how she got home, but I'm guessing that after she had been thoroughly used by Tom and his friend, they let her fend for herself and told her to take an Uber - dumb slut that she was.

I had not given up on my personal quest to bed the young beauty, but with the coming of the school year, both Tyler and Brooke were off at school. I gathered that they had settled on a "non-exclusive" relationship, but I knew my nephew was still into her. I got off more times than I care to admit watching the "security footage" - not knowing exactly how things would play out. I still had her anklet that I had found in the bed and regarded it as something of a symbol of her slut nature. And it would be a long, long time before I forget the smell of sex from the room I had let her and Tyler use - which, by the end of her last visit, was soaked with her sweet juice and cum from three guys she had done (including Tyler). She had tried to make the bed and pull off the sheets, but even so, you could see a collection of stray pubic hairs from her lovers - as well as from her own trim brown pubed twat.

I followed her on social media, noting that she and her friends seemed to be in a competiition to post the sluttiest of photos, often showing off their tan midriffs, firm legs, and full breasts. There was no limit, it seemed, to their immodesty. I bided my time and waited for an opportunity.
By Tualatin
I followed Brooke on social media and saw her immodesty in action in posts she and others posted. It became clear that she was doing what we used to call "sowing her wild oats." In other words, she was acting the part of a total slut: drinking, partying, flirting, and showing herself off. I found video clips of her drunken romps with guys manhandling her and making obscene gestures behind her back, making the V-sign with tongue to symbolize eating her out, sometimes called the Vag-face.
Sometimes she would pose herself with her tongue, showing off her body like a whore.

On more occasions than I could count, I would squirt wildly to her antics - and to my security footage secretly obtained the previous summer. Finally, I got the word from my nephew that she was cheating on him and he was done with her. I commisserated with him - all the while figuring I was released from any restraint in seeking to bed her myself. So, I was sorrow for Tyler, but doing high fives inside.

I still had her anklet that had been lost in the tangled sheets while being fucked by my nephew. I was on the verge of using that as a pretext to contact her when I had a lucky break. I ran into her at the local supermarket during spring break one Friday afternoon.

I had been checking her out from behind before I realized who she was. After all, how many girls shop in public in cut off jeans (cut so high you could see the point where firm thighs meet tight butt) and a crop top showing off tight abs and tiny waist. Instant hard on. I navigated the aisles and managed to be "surprised" running into her head on. In the liquor aisle - big surprise.

After the initial surprise and my feigned interest in how she was doing, I let drop that I had found what I thought might be her anklet in my rental. The anklet had been the object of fantasy and the target of many spurts of my hot cum while I jerked off thinking of the young beauty. With surprising ease, I suggested she drop by to pick it up around six and I would throw in a drink. She quickly - really quickly - accepted. I wasn't sure what was going to happen - but I was very sure what I wanted to happen.

I was fondling my hard cock through my pants the whole drive home. I wasn't sure she was going to make it, but about an hour and half later , I heard her knock on my door.
By Tualatin
I opened the door and saw Brooke in her cutoffs and crop top. Her cutoffs were so short that the crotch of the shorts were practically nonexistent. In the back, I had observed in the store that you could see the point where her taut upper thighs joined her tight buttocks. Her legs were tan and well muscled and went down to a pair of manicured open toed sandals which showed off her pink polished toe nails, made to look like ballerina slippers. Her crop top showed off her tan stomach which was not only flat, but curved in revealing the outlines of her ribs on both sides.

I welcomed her with a big hug and ushered her to the kitchen bar, where I had too very tall glasses ready for a classic Screwdriver – three parts orange juice to one part vodka – except I had it very cold on ice and sweet OJ and heavy on the vodka. There must have been about three shots of vodka or about 4-1/2 ounces in the glass.

By the time we had caught up on her school year and she had indicated that she and Tyler were friends, I figured that I was going to liquor her up and go for broke.

I began to ask about her “love life” and she was reluctant to go into details, but it was clear that she didn’t have anyone special, but was still getting what she needed. I knew she had done a teacher in high school and wondered aloud if she had slept with any of her professors yet. She hesitated and didn’t exactly answer. She didn’t want me to think she was a slut – but it was too late for that – I already knew that. “I guess, I’ll take that as a ‘yes,’ then.” I was smirking at this point.

That’s when I played my first card: well, I assumed you liked older men because you slept with a teacher in high school.” She gulped, “Tyler told you that?” I said: “He didn’t have to, I knew your teacher, Mr. Wilson, myself.” She kept on drinking. I played my second card: “And, of course, Tom here at the condo has been asking after you.” He hadn’t, but she didn’t know that. My third card: “And a friend of his, too – can’t remember his name.” I had placed the likelihood of her playing hard to get further out of reach. She knew that I knew she had fucked at least four guys plus her college professor – plus others.

She had been drinking down the sweet orange juice and vodka not realizing that she had been downing the equivalent of three to four cocktails – plus my refill.

“I’ve always thought you were very smart and beautiful, “ I said, as I moved next to her on the sofa. “Thank you, Uncle – “ “Really, I think we’re on a first name basis by now,” I interrupted. Now or never, I thought. I slid my hand up her tight tan smooth thighs and hooked my finger into the crotch of her cutoffs. “Oh,” I remarked casually, “I see you forgot your panties.” At that point I tugged on her cutoffs and rubbed my index finger knuckle up into her young cunt. She was half-heartedly trying to put her thighs together, but left her hands at her sides, as I snugged my knuckle into her further and felt her wet clean fluids cover my finger. She gave out the slightest little O-shaped moan. I was going for broke. I kissed her deep and she met with tongue with her own pointed little darting tongue motions – and with her unable to speak as I deep kissed her, I worked my thumb into her trimmed young twat covered with her sweet juices.
By Tualatin
There was no way I wasn’t going to go all the way with the young, sweet thing. I slid her back on the love seat and pushed the coffee table back to give me room. As I fingered her tight, wet cunt, with one hand, I was running my other hand along her taut abs and lithe waist. She was still wearing her striped crop top. I already knew from my spying on her that she had very firm breasts and dark upright nipples under the top, surprisingly C-cups on a slender young figure. There would be time for me to squeeze those firm tits, but not yet. I was going to get my chance to feel her up all over once I got her red hot.

I pressed my thumb deeper into her slit and wriggled it back and forth until the moisture of her secretions started trickling down her thighs onto the inside of her denim cut-offs. There would probably be a stain on my love seat cushions – a nice trophy from this young slut. She was soaking wet and tight as fuck! As tight as she felt on my thumb, I didn’t want her getting cold feet about taking my thick cockhead, that’s for sure! She groaned and I could see her bare tummy tighten as she clamped down on my thumb with her vaginal muscles. She started to move her arm down as though to block me, but it never got there – indeed she put it over her eyes – a green light for me to proceed.

I started tugging off her cutoff jean shorts and deep tongued her mouth and she assisted their removal by wriggling out of them arching her back while I continued thumb fucking her. I slid them down her tan, fit legs and over her sandals. I could already see a wet spot beginning to form on the love seat cushion under her tight little ass.

She had great legs. Toned and slender, nice calves. My hands roamed up her fit thighs to her tummy. I plunged my face, tongue first into her. I spread her with my tongue and lips, probing deeply and then licking around her cunt, lightly flicking, almost accidentally, her hard clit fully emerged from its hood. My nose drank in her sweet, clean, feminine aroma perfuming her closely cropped chestnut brown pubic hair. I got her to raise her hips so I could get access to her dark haired, closely trimmed cunt fore and aft.

She was slick and wet with vaginal secretions and smelled sweet and warm like honey. I tongue-fucked her and then went up to kiss her with my tongue covered in her honey juices. She groaned in what almost sounded more like pain than pleasure. For a moment I thought she might groan something to slow me down. I slid down her perfect body and resumed my tonguing of her young twat with my experienced tongue and lips, even humming a bit.

She just laid her hand on the back of my neck and toyed with my hair as I tongue fucked her, her periodically jerking her hips with pleasure as though from tiny electric shocks.

She may have felt safe because I was still fully clothed. But, I wasn’t going to take any chances with letting the young slut off the hook. No way was I done with her. Not by a long shot.
By Tualatin
I slid my fingers under her top to check out her nipples. They were hard and firm and erect, about half an inch long. Firm, full breasts. Sweet. I started tugging her top off and she raised her arms, wriggling out of it. When it was across her elbows and face, I held her arms over her head and roughly sucked on her stiff, dark nipples, which topped her perfect round breasts.

With her top over her head and pulled tight across her eyes, I held her wrists over her head with one hand and ran my other down her body, across her taut tan tummy, to her wet little twat. I slid my middle finger down her slit and began to finger fuck her with my middle finger, punching her lightly in the cunt with each stroke with the remainder of the hand when I reached the base of my fuck finger. She tensed up with a little grunt with each blow. The bitch liked it a little rough, it seemed. Her top was still across her eyes, but her nose and mouth had emerged from the bottom.

She was a beautiful girl, no doubt about that. Her mouth was forming a tiny “o” and as I pumped her, she was arching her back to meet my hand. “What are you doing?” she murmured. What did she think I was doing, the stupid young slut. Then, I heard her begin in a groan which descended to a whisper, “Give it to me. Give it to me. Give it to me. Give it to me.”
I clamped my lips over her mouth, and while deeply French kissing her, still holding her wrists above her head with my left hand, I withdrew my fuck finger from her, which slid out on her clean juices. My cock had never been bigger and I knew my plum sized cock-head would face some resistance from her tightness, even as wet as she was. With some pride I knew I was a thicker slab of meat than she had – to my knowledge – yet taken inside her. My cock was hard inside my pants, which I was wearing without any underwear. Just a thin layer of fabric on my light tan cotton chinos separated my old cock from her young (now twenty-one year old) snatch. I lay on top of her with my hard cock pressing against her through my pants. She moaned in pleasure and resignation.

This was the moment of truth. With a single motion with one hand, without even dropping my pants, I rolled over to one hip, unzipped my fly and pulled out my engorged, purple-headed cock, hot and heavy. Without breaking from my kiss and without further delay, I pushed my thick, hard cock into her.

Even with her legs together, she had a gap between her firm, fit thighs. That’s where I now slid my rock-hard meat. She couldn’t keep me out now.

My over-sized cock head slid up her wet slit, pressed briefly against her cunt lips, and then, aided by the ample lubrication, popped into her. I could feel her gasp. Then, I drove up into her all the way to the hilt. As I did, so I felt her gush her feminine secretions all over the front of my pants. There was no resistance as I slide smoothly all the way into her, pressing my zipper up against her dark, soaked pubes. I was balls deep in her.

“How’d you like to be friends?” I said, as I pumped her. In my head, however, I thought: “You stupid, fucking cunt. Spread that dark haired young cunt while I pound my cum into you.” She worked her hips against me and even put her thighs together gripping me tightly. I held onto her shoulders and pulled myself deep, plunging deeper into her, holding my thick cock deep in her. I pushed her well-muscled, tan thighs back against her firm tits and, holding in deep, I unloaded six or seven spurts of thick ropey cum into the bitch. I emptied my balls into her. Oh yeah! Back in the saddle again!
JosephT liked this

Lying on a loan application is fraud. Trump lied o[…]

Committee Suppressed

AND YET AGAIN what johnforbes is trying to say is […]

johnny, your old partisan song and dance is not &q[…]

8th Amendment

Geezus, sillydummy, inform yourself already. Trum[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment