A place to share your sexy stories
By Curtis148
She sent me an email asking me if I would really eat her pussy until she had an oral orgasm, not one but multiple "O's" before we fucked "Doggy." She was intrigued that I was commenting about a lady in the "mature/milf" women category of a (40+) hottie named Katie, and that I desired to make passionate love to her. And she said in the email that she was willing and able to have me give her multiple oral orgasms before exploding my hot spurting jism in her soaking wet pussy. I thought that this lady was the one to whom I made the comments towards, and she was responding in kind to see if we could hook up. So naturally, I said yes, that I'd pinch her nipples while eating her to an earth shattering orgasm, and asked if she wanted to be a FWB. I also said that I looked forward to hearing from her. I replied to her email thinking that I was talking to a "Katie" which was a "Nom de plume".

She responded the next day or so via email, saying her name was Janet and that she wasn't sure about a FWB relationship until she got to know me a little better. She also indicated that her VW handle was Kbenz, and that she wanted to see if I really had a provocative and dirty mind as well as being able to fill her needs. Signing off with kisses and hopes to hearing from me. So I again replied back to her and that I was a mature married gentleman seeking a little sexual pleasure with a like minded woman who was desiring a few orgasms. I didn't realize that she was not the original lady that I had been flirting with. I was thinking that she was just flirting back and was being coy about her identity.

Her next email said she'd like to meet me for coffee and see if we had any chemistry between us, and if there was to take me home to her bedroom. She attached an unrequested picture of her almost naked body, showing her breasts, and pulling her panties slightly down her thighs. When I opened the picture, I basically gasped at this gorgeous young hottie milf. She definitely was not the (40+) "Katie"; she said she was 31 and looking for some new sexual experiences. I was looking at a lady more than half my age with perky little nipples on supple breasts. She has large dark "bedroom" eyes, shoulder length dark hair accenting her creamy white skin. A slender waist, showing a partially shaved pussy from what I could see from her picture. She said, "I like the saying, "The older the tree, the harder the wood." I'm diminutive and of Japanese descent. As for my tits, here's a pic to help you envision me." signing off again; deep kisses; Janet. I was lusting after a young Milf with whom I'd love to give much sexual pleasure. So I replied via email back to her about how I'd slowly seduce her, of course if we had that "chemistry" when we met for coffee. I asked her to send me another pic that showed her naked ass and pussy.

She replied a few days later with another enclosed picture. WOW! What a delicious looking shaved pussy and a cute little ass that begs to be lightly spanked. She said that she really would like to have a man give her multiple oral orgasms and be able to squirt her juices out of her pussy into his mouth or or soak the sheets and blankets. "I'm tired of using toys to get that ecstasy feeling of a earth shattering and quivering orgasm! I want a man who will keep on going, playing with my clitoris, so that I can cum many times. Usually when I masturbate, I'm exhausted afterwards and just fall asleep. I'd really and truly love to experience, and have multiple orgasms from you eating my pussy. No one has ever been able to do that for me, perhaps as a mature gentleman you could introduce me to these pleasures."

I told her in my next email, I'll slowly undress you or have you do a slow striptease to soft music so that we can practice the arts of cunnilingus. I'd hold you tight in a naked hug as we kiss for the first time. I'd lead you over to your bed and lay you on you back and start caressing your breasts and sucking your perky little nipples. Then I'd slowly spread your legs as my kisses tickle your tummy, and down into your small patch of pubic hair. I'd kiss your thighs and eventually get to your wet labia that are now glistening with your sweet lubricant juices. I slowly put a finger into your wet vagina, and start making those "Come Here" motions against your G-Spot to get you really excited. My tongue is now kissing and sucking lightly on your clitoris and your hips are rocking back and forth as you start moaning even louder from your earlier sighs of pleasure. You explode with a shout, "Fuck me, Fuck me, Fuck me, now!" You shoot your squirting cum juices into my beard, and it starts dripping onto your thighs. I let you relax for about 2 minutes or so, to catch your breath before starting to lick and suck on your pussy and clit, fingering your g-spot some more for your next orgasm.. You're quivering with pleasure, after your 3rd "O"! Then I turn you over on to all 4's to enter your soaking wet pussy "Doggy" with my "Old Hard Wood" and ride you to another orgasm as we cum together. We lay exhausted for a while as a gooey creampie oozes out of your pussy, down your thighs and onto the sheets. You smile and say, "Thanks, how about an encore?" You then lean over and put my flaccid penis in your mouth, licking it clean from all of our love juices, and getting it hard for another tryst. You kiss me saying, "I've always wanted to taste my cum mixed with a mans, thanks again." So when are we going to meet for coffee. I hope she replies soon, so that I can fulfill her fantasies.
By Curtis148
She replied back to my story with her desires for a horny older gentleman. mmmmmmmmmmmmm.

I thought it would be a one and done- meeting a much older man who had promised me multiple orgasms but he turned out to be much more than, shall we say, a good eater. He brought me off almost immediately when his talented lips, tongue and mouth engulfed my pussy and his fingers tweaked my erect nipples. He stayed with me after my first orgasm and quickly got me excited with little love kisses, sucks and nibbles until I ground my soppy pussy into his face and even pushed his head further into my bared, shaved hyper sensitive twat. I think my smooth soft skin excited him; I’ve started shaving it when I was 15 and combined with electrolysis, there’s virtually no stubble or irritants. It wasn’t until I came a third time that I held him and kissed his warm wet face still full of my flavor.

Then he fucked me doggy style, long and slow, hard and fast, in and out before he filled me with a generous load of his sperm- much more than I expected from an older man; many younger men would be envious and I love a generous giver. After a brief rest he excited me more than he imagined when he gently coaxed me to suck his cock. You see, cock sucking is my favorite pastime and sucking his cock still coated in his sperm and my pussy juice is an added bonus therefore I was only too happy to accommodate him.

He wouldn’t let me finish though and instead left me hungry for more so, we he suggested we meet again for coffee, I leapt at the opportunity. I pondered long and hard as to how to please him. What should I wear; what turns him on besides cunnilingus; what do I know about him?

Since it was spring, I decided to wear a white thin cotton button down dress that stopped a bit longer than mid-thigh. The pleated skirt flowed nicely as I walked and promised to float up a bit in the light breeze. I tied a bright light weight yellow cotton sweater around my neck and added practical yet sexy 3” heels. I didn’t wear hose as I wanted to showcase my bare legs yet didn’t want to be too outlandish so underneath was a matching bra and panty set in pale yellow. I felt sexy and hoped he would like it. I also hoped that the button-down dress would stimulate his imagination.

I had to push up on my tip toes, even with my heels on to meet his warm, welcoming lips. I think he was surprised when I snaked my tongue into his mouth. That first kiss was pure excitement. As we talked I became more intrigued with this sexy man and wondered what his next move might be?

We had shared multiple emails describing what we both liked sexually and we were getting to the point where I really wanted to meet this young and very beautiful "Hottie". She had sent me a few pix via email of her nude torso which accented cute and very pert breasts as well as a picture of the button down dress she planned to wear when we would first meet. Wow, I'd really like to give those nipples a suck and a squeeze until they're fully erect. Most women I've met, when during foreplay, the massaging of her breasts and nipple play can cause the vagina to be lubricated and moistened with her love juice. If she has on these very thin yellow panties, perhaps I'll experience seeing her juices flowing through them.. Ah, what sweet dreams. I thought about my casual mountain man attire, that it might not be appropriate for our very first meeting at a local coffee shop. You know the type I'm talking about, blue jeans, boots, a turtleneck pullover when it's cold or just a polo tee with my jean jacket. She's in this fancy spring dress wearing heels and all. She still hadn't seen a picture of me showing her that I'm this older gentleman with a full beard, a small beer belly, and a little over six foot two tall, and over 220 lbs. So I decided to take a selfie and send it to her via email and see if she was still interested in meeting me and maybe even becoming a FWB! From her pix, I ascertained that she was a petite and gorgeous young lady that maybe was 100-110 lbs soaking wet and barely five foot two inches in height. I guess that's why she mentioned wearing 3" heels and still having to stand on her toes to give me our first kiss. So we negotiated a time and place to meet, all again via email and I was looking forward to seeing her and hoped I could rise to the occasion if you catch my drift. That is all dependant upon if and when we meet, there is that special "Chemistry" between us that puts butterflies in your stomach in full anticipation of mutual sexual consent.

I arrived about 10 minutes early in hopes of finding a table for us sit at after we ordered our coffees from the barista. I took off my jacket put it on the back of a chair and waited patiently, hoping to see if Janet was really going to show up. I stood up and opened the door for her as I saw her approaching the store. Sure enough, she was wearing a thin white cotton button down dress that was almost "see-through" with the sun shining on her back as she entered the store. I thought I could see her pale yellow bra and panties as she walked over to greet me. Keeping her word, she stood up on her toes and gave me a little french kiss, smiling mischievously. I put my arms around her waist and picked her up off the floor and did a small pirouette, as we kissed again. She said, "Do you really want to order and drink a coffee or should we go find a place more private?" I guess she knew what she wanted and didn't want to waste any more time getting acquainted or did she? My heart was a flutter, and I kept thinking about all of our explicit emails and the yearnings we both desired. I took her hand and led her to the table and asked her, "What sounds good to you on the menu?" "It's not on the menu, and yes we need to leave now if we only have a few hours today, so that I can play with your cock and you can have my bare twat drench your beard with all of my loving juices, after you eat me to at least 3 orgasms before I let you fuck me "Doggie". I'm already feeling my pussy starting to flow with excitement!", she whispered in my ear. I got the message and I put on my jacket, took her hand and we walked out the door.
By [Curtis148]
We walked over to my car and I opened the door for her and she said that she'd like to see Rocky Mountain National Park. I said, "It's about a 2 hour drive from here, what about your car?" She smiled and said, "It's a rental and I'll save on the mileage; besides I want to get you excited on the way. So we started the drive to RMNP and she was talking about how she was going to let me fuck her in a very public place... Wow, I thought, I hadn't had sex in public since, hmm, it's been too long to remember. She reminded me of a recent e-mail from VW and asked if I was willing to drive her there to fulfill one of her fantasies. I agreed to the driving and looked forward to our first liaison or tryst if you prefer. Here's her e-mail reply:

I'm glad you did! I saw your post too about hiking nude through the Rocky Mountain National Park. As soon as we enter the park, you pull over and watch as I strip everything off putting back on only comfortable walking shoes.
I play with myself as you slowly drive to the trail. You leave my clothes in the car; I have nothing to cover up with except the blanket which have in your backpack. Along the way we pass a few couples who are quite startled seeing me nude. I'm enjoying it and laugh when we pass them.
At the stream we both strip and take a quick freezing cold dip then lay in the warm sun before you fuck me cumming deep inside my cunt.
I stay naked all the way back to the car and the drive back to town.
What can you add?
J

We entered the Park after a seemingly short drive as we talked about all the little stuff a couple who met on the Internet and had never actually met face to face before, and we start to share some of our history, likes, dislikes, etc. and the 2 hours flew by. I stopped at the Ranger Station and showed them my Park Pass, they asked it we needed a camping permit? I declined and said we were just going to spend the day sightseeing and hiking. They gave me a day pass sticker to put on my windshield after that I pulled away from the Park's east entrance. J said, "It's stripping time, do you want to play a song for me?" We were maybe a half mile from the Ranger Station and I pulled over to let Janet do her "Strip Tease" as she played a sexy song on her smartphone. Luckily no one drove by to see her perform for me on this narrow road. She got back in the car and I headed towards the Bear Lake trailhead. She did as she had promised in her email and started playing with herself; first by rubbing her breasts, and pulling on her nipples with her left hand and then massaging her pussy with her right hand. It was hard for me to keep my eyes on the road, and I was also getting very aroused by her actions.

We got to the trailhead and there were only 3 other vehicles parked there. Nobody was in sight as we got out of the car. The sky was cloudless and it had a deep azure blue color form the altitude. I said to Janet, " We're in the rarified air of Colorado and at an elevation of about 9,600 feet and you're going to get a severe sunburn if you don't put some sunscreen all over your luscious body." She looked startled and said, "Oh! Of course, YOU, can put sunscreen all over me, I wouldn't want to be in pain on the way home." So I opened a bottle of sunscreen that I took out of my backpack and slowly slathered it all over every inch of her naked body. Whew, she was smoking hot and I was extremely horny after being with her for just a few hours. I trembled thinking this beautiful young woman who I just met, wants me to touch all of her with lotion, right now, here in this parking lot. I covered her back, neck, shoulders, tummy, face, ears, feet, legs, leaving her breasts, inner thighs and vagina for last. She quivered and giggled a little, as I rubbed her breasts and even lightly pinched her nipples. Then I covered her thighs with lotion and the front of her very bald pussy. I could feel and already see that she was sexually excited and turned on by the secretions dripping out of her wet twat. She sighed as I started to finger fuck her for about 10-15 seconds before she gently pushed me away and said mischievously, "You'll have to wait until we're by that stream!" Before we started up the Lake loop trail, I gave her a hat to put on her head to protect her scalp as well.

We hiked up the trailhead about a quarter mile before we got to the Lake loop trail itself. We were going to walk around to the backside of the Lake where we would come to the stream that fed into it, and then hike up towards its source. "Are you going to lead me on your quest, my brave Knight?", she inquired. I said, "Not yet, my fair maiden besides I want to gaze and marvel at your perfectly sculpted ass from behind as you hike around the lake." She giggled saying, "You will miss the view of the lake if you're only looking at my gorgeous ass, enjoy the view, but, watch out for rocks and limbs on the trail." I smirked saying, "Yes, it's your Butt I'll be viewing!" We hiked another 15 minutes before we came upon a young couple coming towards us. He (Jeff) looked dumbfounded and his mouth was agape as he stared at J. She (Susan), elbowed him saying, "I'm a D-cup, honey, so why are you staring at her?" He stammered saying, "She's totally Naked!, Susan" Janet then flaunted herself saying, "I'm a nudist and am exercising my Constitutional Right to pursue happiness." She (Susan) commented, "Oh, (Au Natural in Nature). How beautiful, besides we were swimming naked in the lake earlier today, Jeff. You didn't seem to mind me showing off my bouncing boobs in the water." They passed and waved goodbye to us, as Janet laughed. When I turned around a couple of seconds later, Susan was taking a picture of us with her camera.

We could see another couple in front of us that were sitting on the bank of the lake with a few fishing poles in the water. They appeared to be enjoying the spectacular scenery as they were focussed on the water in front of them. As we passed them, I asked if they were having any luck? The guy turned around saying yes we have a few on a stringer and then stammered after he finally realized my partner was nude. His wife said hello and I hope you are wearing some sunscreen, sweetie, to Janet. The guy said it looks like you're having better luck than me. His wife laughed and so did Janet as we continued walking to the stream. We reached the stream and turned off of the lake loop trail towards the source of the stream and the pass it was going to eventually go over. We followed the stream for about a half mile, before the trail wandered off to the west and the stream was coming form the north.
By [Curtis148]
We followed the stream rather than the trail that was going towards a pass over the Continental Divide. It was a small path so we climbed up a hill, following the stream which had turned into a rumbling falls. We hiked out into a pretty mountain meadow, with tall grass that surrounded the meandering stream above the small falls. We walked over to the stream and found it bubbling maybe anywhere from a foot or two deep, and flowing swiftly down into the valley below. At a bend in the stream we gazed upon a tiny pool behind an abandoned beaver dam looking just big enough for the two us to bathe in. It appeared to be about 10 feet wide, 15 feet long, and perhaps 6-7 feet deep, before you could see the rushing waters pouring into it. I took off my backpack, and removed the blanket to lay it down in the tall meadow grass next to the pond. Sitting down, I removed my hiking boots and realized that the grass was tall enough that no one could casually see us if they were hiking through the meadow. J sat down and gave me a kiss and said now it's your turn to get undressed and she reached for the SPF 50 to rub on my body after I undressed. She also slathered the lotion all over me paying special attention to my crotch and said, "Will this also work as a Lube?" Laughing aloud I replied, "You're already wet down there, why do you need any more lubrication. So, are you ready to jump into the pond and take a quick dip in the cold water?" J edged slowly into the water, first her toes and feet, then up to her knees, "Brrrr, God, it's really really cold!" I could see her start to shiver and her nipples were getting erect. I walked over to her, lovingly spanked her cute bottom then dove into the water, stood up and splashed her with the cold water. She then jumped in next to me and we both yelled aloud as our heads came above the freezing water, knowing we had to get out of the stream NOW!

We raced up the bank, grabbed towels to dry off with, then we laid down on the blanket to soak up the warm sun and let nature take its course. My hands rubbed more lotion on her back and front as I focussed on her breasts. Kissing and sucking her nipples until they grew large and very hard; she moaned while rubbing her pussy at the same time. I kissed and licked my way down her tummy and finally into her bald honey pot. I pushed her legs far apart so I could get my tongue and fingers into her swelling pussy. I found her clitoris and kissed, licked and gently sucked on it while twisting my tongue over it. I had one then two fingers in her glistening twat massaging her "G-spot" so that she could have an earth shattering orgasm. Her whole body started quivering and shaking; then J yelled, "Oh God!, Oh God!, Oh God!; Fuck me, Fuck me, Fuck me!" She shivered with pleasure and then rested on her back to catch her breath, also she was smiling from the ecstasy fulfilled by her first oral orgasm from practically an older stranger in a very wide open Public Park. J rolled over and stared deep into my blue eyes, "Now it's your turn for some pleasure!" She turned me over on my back so she could massage and suck my cock into a super hardness! She sucked, licked, kissed and wrapped her hands around my member until it grew from flaccid to hard. Finally, she had my penis standing at attention with a little pre-cum on its tip. She lowered her dripping wet pussy, while pulling her labia apart, onto my erection and I slid deep inside her, on her first thrusting squat, because J's pussy was so soaking wet.. Oh, God, I was in heaven. I was outdoors fucking this gorgeous young hottie and her kegel muscles were contracting and she had a strong grip on my thick prick. She started her twerking dance on my cock squeezing, twisting, and massaging it, as she raised and lowered her sweet ass atop of me. I knew I wouldn't last another 10 seconds before I shot my hot spurting jism deep into her velvet glove of a snatch. "Oh God J, that feels so good, good, good, God I'm cumming!" I shot my first load deep into her gaping thirsty twat and just held onto her hips as she kept bucking up and down. "Wow, J, you're the best and I wanted us to cum at the same time so that we could catch our breaths together." She laid her head on my chest, kissing me and holding onto my still hard cock with her pussy. "I had 2 "O's" while I was fucking you and just kept on twerking up and down on your (Old Wood); thanks for the cum!!!" She raised her ass in the air and splattered me with a cocktail of her squirting juices and my sperm. We relaxed for about 10 minutes enjoying the flush of our mutual orgasms. She rolled over on her side next to me as more of the creampie oozed down her milky thighs. "Encore, old man, she asked?" Janet sucked all of our mixed juices off of my dick as we sixty-nined and I drank up her pussy juices. I was ready for the encore, rolled her over on all fours and entered her "Doggy" and pounded her hard as my cock slid back and forth into her soaking wet pussy. She screamed in orgasm at least twice more before I ejaculated deep inside her, then collapsing in exhaustion and pleasure. She was laying flat on her tummy, I rolled her over, kissed her and said, "That had to be one of the best Fucks ever... wow, what's next Janet? We cuddled and kissed then I dressed as we hiked back down the mountain.
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]