A place to share your sexy stories
I need advice.Sorry for the long post, I would really appreciate it if you read it.I don't know how to get out of this situation?I have a very strange situation to handle.I'm writing this post because basically I'm lost.I don't know what to do?For the past two years since december 2015 i an an office manager. I am a 41year old 5ft10 tall heterosexual curvy hourgllass shaped attractive brunette.I I like dressing well, and looking presentable. I don't dress slutty at all. My boobs are 32 f bra size though and I do have a big butt. My hourglass shape is unique and i am tall, and I appreciate that.If you are curvy, tall and busty, many clothes tend to look sexier on you than on a thin person. So things that fit properly that are relatively conservative can be suddenly too revealing and sexy when you put it on. This happens to me a lot.I wear almost always my satin and silk blouses fully buttoned to the top combined with a satin skirt or satin pants. I prefer wearing satin pants and a little shorter satin skirts, always above knees, sometimes even quite much, but not any miniskirts anyway. I am always on high heels and full make up on.I am always in tight form fitting satin and silk clothes. I am a stylish person.I usually stay away from anything too revealing.I am describing myself because i want you to know the complexity of the situation. On september 4th 2017 this woman new H.R. manager started working at my office.She is skinny really short like 5ft3 ugly wrinkled face thin lips creepy green eyes grayhaired masculine 53year old woman.On her second day she came up behind me while I was at my desk and started rubbing my shoulders.I I was very flustered and said to her “I’m sorry, I have a thing with personal space.”I explained to her that it is making me uncomfortable.She apologized and said that she is an extroverted, touchy-feely, huggy person.On december 11th 2017 she called me in her office and said to me that she hacked my account (on my office computer) and download everything she could get her hands on to.She got some VERY private videos and photos of me and email messages with sensitive material that is damaging to my career.Also she told me that she has a journal about my performance at work.The journal is mostly immature and childish...but still something that would hurt my reputation.The journal has things like what time I come into the office, or leave the office (mentioning mostly personal reasons, like I had to go home and take care of my sick daughter) never mentioning the counless hours I spend at home working until the wee hours she also mentions when I call in sick - implying that it's bogus (which I've only called in sick one day in the last 4 months), times that she has disagreed with my management decisions, also there are instances where she has completely fabricated journal entries and discusions, she also has written about personal phone calls I have received at work...things that are completely none of her business...I mean I'm here BOSS, not the other way around...I do not report to her, I am her superior...she reports to me. If I want to take a damn phone call at work then I will do it. And if I want to stay home with my daughter when she is sick then by-God I will do it.She than told me she wanted to touch my boobs.She told me if i refused she will post the video's online.I agreed.Then I get a hand extended so I'm like okay here it goes... and she was not shy about just full palm feeling all around and getting a real grab!I was walking out of her office and she groped my butt, kinda fondled it, then slapped it hard.Since then this woman my colleague is constantly groping me at work . I mean like multiple times a day, grabbing my breasts and rubbing and slapping my butt.Sometimes, I'm just standing there, and she'll walk by me and take a swipe at my butt.

When I bend down within ten yards of her, she's right there, grabbing and smacking my butt.She acts like its all a big joke, laughs, etc. I make it clear I don't like it, but she acts like that's part of the joke, too.Also she always jiggles my breasts.She is constantly all over me.This pervert women is saying to me that because her face is at level with my breasts and I am rather large she finds touching, squeezing, rubbing, and patting them and resting her head on them comforting.She said that she finds great comfort doing this when she's stressed.It is all my fault.She thinks that my breasts are a readily-available source of comfort for her.She is feeling up and squeezing my breasts on every occasion and commenting that they are squishy and big and soft.She keeps touching my breasts any time her hand is near them.Also i think she is always grabbing,slapping and rubbing my ass to show dominance over me.It is so annoying.She also will kind of...hold me from behind with her hands on my breasts very tightly in a way that I can't move, even when I'm trying to get away from her.She is always placing her hands on my breasts while facing me talking about work .Any time I'm even within arm's reach of her, I feel her caressing me.She is very into rubbing my back with her left hand and with her right hand rubbing my whole front side concentrating on my breasts while i am standing stiff as a board not saying a word.Sometimes she does it in a hallway in front of other women coworkers too!Also she enjoys walking behind me with her hands all on my butt.This short skinny woman is always commenting that i am so tall,big and soft.She tells me often that she likes that i am always dressed up in satin and silk and that she likes touching my clothes.I feel deeply ashamed of myself.Other women my colleagues(all female workplace) already think that i am ok with it.My breasts have been grabbed numerous times in jest by her in front of other women colleagues also she always place her hand on my ass when i stand beside her in front of them.I know other women my colleagues probably laugh at me behind my back because of this situation with this pervert woman(H.R. Manager of all people).One woman said to me that i make stupid faces while this pervert creepy short skinny woman is groping me and touching me.She also said that it is bizarre that standing next to this pervert H R manager i look like i giant and i let her get by with it.I just laughed and replied to this woman that we(H R manager and me) just have a weird bond like that.I am towering over other women at work. I am considered by women at my office to be extremely fashionable, elegant, glamorous, and classy.This pervert woman wants to to publicly embarass me and ruin my reputation for absolutely no reason at all. Also she is attempt to undermine my authority.So she is doing it for malicious reasons - only in attempt to ruin my credibility. I'm at a loss as to how to proceed. I just feel hopeless..I am 5ft10 tall well built well endowed and curvy.She is like 5ft3 tall skinny.I am always on high heels she is always in flat shoes.Standing next to me she looks like a midget.This has been eating at me.I feel like a failure. I am afraid, If I don't do what she asks she will post the video's online. That will ruin my life.This is a smallish town.
She knows i can't go to the police and i can't tell anyone. Help me i don't know how to get out of this mess. As far as having intimacy with a woman? That's just something that I haven't done and will probably not do so.Im a straight woman never got turned on by a women.Usually when this short skinny ugly old geek woman who shouldn't be touching me try to...I just kinda... let her do the groping, touching,rubbing and hugging , but I basically just sit/stand pretty stiffly.I have no desire to do anything sexual with a women.I am 100% straight.I've never had any desire to do anything sexual with a female. In all honest just thinking about possibly kissing a female makes me cringe.I am divorced since november 2013.
I have 11year old daughter. I was married for 8 years.I don't know what to do? I don't know what to do anymore?I don't know how to handle the situation.

No...his property sold what the based upon what th[…]

8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]