A place to share your sexy stories
By thedorp
Some years ago, a few months after our marriage, the wife and I were drinking in a romantic tropical locale and the subject to past sexual histories came up. I had already told her about some of my past experiences while we were dating. However, since she had only admitted to having had one long-term relationship with her college boyfriend, I assumed she didn't have much to share. Was I surprised.
As the potent drinks took hold, she admitted to experimenting a bit after she broke up with her LT steady and before I came on the scene. Naturally, they were all work related experiences since that was the way people typically met prior to the age of social networking and match sites. She said she had had two experiences with men from different jobs and one with a women. You can bet my interest was peaked.
The first guy was older, divorced and in a more senior position. He wooed her slowly and eventually was able to arrange for her to take a business trip out of town with him. They went swimming in the hotel pool after work where she said he admired her fit body in a bikini. They then went for drinks in the hotel bar and she said she had too many. After some sexual chat, they went up to her room to relax. She said he undressed her completely and she then removed his clothes and rolled a rubber on him. While about 10 years older, she said he was in good shape and very well hung. In fact, she said his cock, while slim, was so long that it hurt her when he buried it in her. She said he only got off once that night before she crashed from the booze. However, they did it a few more times before the trip ended. She said she leaned to sit on him at climax to better control his long cock thrusts.
Her next adventure was with an stunningly attractive woman from a different place of employment. She said the woman was constantly complimenting her on her looks, clothes and fit physique. After going out for drinks one night, the woman invited her to her apartment. She said the woman was clearly prepared and experienced in this type of arrangement. After several drinks, she kissed my wife on the lips and slowly massaged her body. My wife said she was tipsy, horny and decided to go with the flow. The next thing they did was bathe and then the woman massaged her to orgasm with her hands, tongue and a well lubed dildo. My wife said she reciprocated on the woman and, surprisingly, she loved licking her wet pussy and bringing her to climax. My wife said they fucked many times over the next few months, but the woman gradually moved on to newer partners.
Her second guy came a bit later, also a contact through her employment. He was a bit younger, single and a real sex hound apparently. They started over drinks the first time and ended up in a hotel for the night. She said he had a small penis, which I was glad to hear, although he had good techniques in bed. She said that until I came along with a bigger cock and more variations, she had never had such intense orgasms. However, he had a thing for anal sex and she wasn't that into it so they broke things off after a few weeks. I came along a couple months later.
I can tell you that the fucking the night she shared her stories was memorable. In fact, it led us to deeper discussions of our sexual relationship and what we each wanted for the future, including fantasies to be acted upon. We've had some great experiences together and with others since then, and are still exploring those limits today.
By Jocko64
This goes way back!! Wife and I were dating, on third date I was sucking her lovely tits, fourth date I fucked in the car (had many car fucks), she was so tight and good and I decided I wanted to marry he (I think it was my dick to tell truth) One night we had a few drinks, dancing and I asked her to marry me, she said yes but are you sure you want to ? I said yes, she said we need to talk about it?? I was like what the F ? We leave, I take her home, we are sitting in her drive, she still living at home (1958), she says I need to tell you things and starts tell me about senior year in HS and the guys she jacked off (known later I found out she was the jackoff queen). Then one of my best buddies was fucking her when she started college, (when I told him I was marrying her he told me not good idea but never said he was fucking her). She said he would cum quickly and leave her with no satisfaction. Then she met guy in college 2 years older and he treated her to some good sex. Then I come along and she says she wishes she could take all back because she loves me and wants to marry me. I comfort her and tell her that is in past, we are going forward. We get married I go to Military and she stays home to work. 6 months later I come home for first leave before getting shipped out and one of my buddy's tells me he think my wife is fucking guy she works with. I am like WTF ? I confront her, she tells me it is truth, she needed sex and he was ready and available. We make deal, for open marriage. It worked for us, I came home and she turned out to be best of all of our friends. At 65 she still looked like 45 and turned out to be a first class cocksucker (at age 28). (that is a funny story). At about 72/73 she started showing age but still great in sack!
By Jocko64
I forgot to say, I loved to hear about her exploits in detail, she has so many stories she could tell. All she ever wanted to hear from me was who I had been with (some of her friends), of course she had the husbands !
By thedorp
Good replies Jocko. Glad it all worked out in the long run.
My wife and I never had an "open" marriage; all our sexual adventures were done together and with the complete agreement of the other. I don't have time to tell more now, but I can add a few tales later if interested.
By AnonAnon
I get glimpses into my wife's history when she wears risque outfits from her past.

One of her exes was obsessed with Rene Russo in The Thomas Crown Affair, so she'd bought a copy of a dress worn in the movie. She pulled the dress out to wear on one of our dates. The dress was so see through she had to wear a string thong with it, something my wife doesn't do even with very see through pants. My wife's recollection of her ex's reaction to the dress added a lot of spice to the evening.
By WickedWonder
We had been married for over twenty years when her parents passed away. She had revealed a few of her past experiences to me. I had not probed her too much to tell me many of them. Some that she had told me about were pretty tame and some more exciting.

But after her parents passed, we had the joy of cleaning out years of junk from their house. I came across an old large suite case in the attic that was locked. It was heavy as heel so I knew it was full of stuff. Not wanting to get into a mess, I hauled it home to my garage with truck loads of other stuff to sort through.

Months later, Summer time, I was sorting out some of her parents crap and there was that suite case. A screw driver provided me access. It was my wife's from her childhood. I found a couple of stashes of old Polaroid pictures and low and behold, they all were of her in some state of nudity. Topless, bottomless full nudes, from her older teen years and young twenties, just before I met her.

I have never been able to get her on a nude beach. I now knew why. She had visited a few throughout her teen years with her cousin and some other guys. One was her sitting on a blanket sucking a young guys huge meat. Not sure who it was. A few of her and her cousin posing nude together. Damn her cousin had some big ho hos. But then there was this one that caught my attention and had to ask her about. Her fully nude, A guy behind her with his hand between her legs massaging her, one nude guy on each side of her as she held their hard members one in each hand. But it looked like she had took an eraser and erased their faces.

I still haven't gotten a answer of whom these guys were and what happened that day. I do now know of many other times she had fun and know she was quite the nympho back then.
By AnonAnon
That's going to be a fun story when you get it.

When I met my wife, I'd already dated a number of confident women who loved to wear daring outfits, but none of them came close to the rampant near-nudity of my wife. She was so comfortable with showing off that I would get some very explicit compliments on her looks from people who thought nothing about making them. On occasion some drunk guy has fondled my wife's tits, but my wife herself prefers a French kiss for her physical interaction. The first time she did it to an artist friend at a gallery opening we'd gone to. She was wearing a shirt that was unbuttoned, but tucked into jeans. A very sexy revealing look and our friend made a very flattering compliment, to which she responded with a kiss. An unselfconscious one that was beautiful, but where she didn't turn to her date, me, for permission or approval. We weren't going steady at the time so I didn't think that much of it, but over time I came to find her spontaneous sensuality a huge turn-on, particularly because she is as comfortable doing it to men as she is to women. It is funny how many people just get into the moment and enjoy it.
By Jocko64
My husband has dinged me to post some of my stories in my words instead of second hand from him. He should be telling his own!!

I had a FB while working my job as a librarian in a large High School, he was a teacher there and 13 years my junior. That all started when he had divorced his wife and bought a house and asked me to help with paint colors and decorating it. I went over one Friday evening after dinner with my Hub and kids and when i get there he has fire in fire place going. After about an hour of picking some colors and having a couple glasses of wine we are sitting on couch in front of fire place talking and he starts his pitch telling me how lucky my hub is to have a gal that looks great with super body and legs etc. He is laying it on thick, pouring me another glass of wine. I am sucker for compliments and eating it up. He then asked me if he could kiss me and before I could really think it out he was frenching me and I in turn frenching him. My nipples are hard, my crotch is wet and now he is feeling my firm tits, sweater up unfastens bra sucking my tits and I am rubbing his dick through his pants. I take big drink of wine, get on floor in front of him, sweater and bra off unbuckling his pants and pulling them down playing with a big fat dick. I stand and take my slacks off (no panties ever), he is fascinated looking at my bald pussy. He then asks me if I will suck him, I drop to my knees taking him deep in my mouth. Within 3 minutes he is pumping a huge load down my throat, saying to me I think I am in Heaven! I swallow all of his sperm and kiss him frenching him and letting him taste his own cum. We neck for a few minutes and his dick is hard again, now he asks me can I fuck you, I respond with a please do and he says I don't have any rubbers (that is what they were called in those days) I tell him I have tubes tied, no need for protection. He takes me to bedroom and immediately plunges that big dick in my body! I probably had three or four orgasms. We laid there, we necked like kids, he explored my body with his tongue. By this time it is late, I ask him for phone to call Hub and it is in kitchen, I call Hub telling him I will be home in short while not to wait up for me. He is good with that! I go back in bedroom, cum rolling down legs, go to bathroom, wipe it up and back to new FB laying on bed with another hardon! I tell him I have to go, he asks for one more time, I tell him OK and get back in bed beside him. I suck him for a couple minutes and he says he wants my tight pussy again and fr the next 20 minutes pounded it again. I get up, get tissues, stuff in my pussy and get dressed and after some more kissing he asks if we can do this again. I of course say yes! I went home that night and get in bed naked with hub and wake him asking if he would like some sloppy seconds, he was like kid in candy store, took one quick lick and plunged his hard dick in me as we now necked like kids and me telling him what had transpired. This was the beginning of a relationship I had with him even after we moved. There were many times in his locked classroom we fucked or I gave him BJ while I was still there.

We had moved and were several hours away, I would get to see him when we were in town, Hub knew all about him and was doing his thing so was not big deal! We had open marriage.

One time he calls me and asked me to meet him in Atlanta for long weekend, I say sure, he makes arrangements and I am driving down to meet him. I get there and he comes down to meet me, we go up to suite and I am immediately undressed and sucking that wonderful dick of his. About 5 we get up and get dressed to go eat. Have nice dinner, back to room for some serious lovemaking the rest of the night. Now by this time I am 56 years old but still have the body and take good care of myself have great job as Assistant to CEO of large Corp and taking care of his sexual needs. Well the next AM we get up and go for breakfast, walk around a bit downtown, stop and have a couple drinks (Friday afternoon) he gets horny and says he wants my body! Back to hotel, we do our thing again and about 6 we leave for nice dinner. At dinner he tells me his brother is in town and is coming up later for drink, I did not think anything about it. About 9 we are back in room and I am wearing sexy crotchless teddy with robe on when knock comes at door. FB answers door, it is his Brother and we sit around having drinks and talking and I am getting to really feeling good. Now about 11PM my FB says to me show Sam outfit you have on, without hesitation I open robe, he is like holy crap as I walk over to him to give him close up! FB sitting on bed, Sam reaches for me and sticks hand between my legs saying she is really wet. I was! My FB says how about a threesome to me, I feeling no pain say sure and they are both naked in a flash. That was Friday night, I did not leave room again till Sunday afternoon to head home. Monday I was still sore from the weekend, not sure I would ever do Sam again, he was very crude and dominating and never did!

We have so many stories from over the years, some actually funny ones. It has been good life for us, some folks could not handle but we did !
By Jocko64
Here is another fun day in the life of mine as librarian ! This happened one day when I was a bit on the horny side when I went to work. My hub always went to work about 5;30/6:00 am so he was not there to satisfy my desire ! I go to work in Library and one of my co workers (male, wife close friend) free period is at (9:30 so I go to his classroom). We start our usual banter and I tell him I want laid, he locks door, I get on desk and within minutes he is pumping me and I tell him I want him to cum in my mouth. After about 10 minutes and me cumming he pulls out and I am on my knees taking his load down my throat. It is our secret, no one knows.

Back to library, my young FB comes in, it is now his free period, he asks me to come to his room, he has something to show me. I say OK be thee in a couple minutes. I go up, walk in room, he locks door and tells me to sit in his chair now pulling out his 8 1/2 inch fat dick and telling me he needs a BJ. I quickly oblige him by taking it deep in my throat. He came within 2 minutes filling my mouth. I swallowed and the stood and started frenching him (he loves that) . I wipe face, put fresh lipstick on and head back to library thinking WOW not even lunch time yet and I have had two protein lunches. Again it is our secret, nobody at school has any idea!

We are in lunch room eating, talking and shop teacher (friend of my hubs and his wife close friend) says to me on sly, how about coming to my office after school, Nobody paying attention to us yaking, I ask if he has something on his mind (I already know what he wants), he says kind of. I say OK see ya about 3:30. Classes over, I make my way to shop, knock on door, he comes, unlocks I go in, he locks again. Now kissing me with tongue down my throat, me responding in same manner. He reaches up my skirt touching my bare wet pussy and telling me he wants to fuck me. We make way to his office an his desk is clear as he helps me on it with my butt at edge. I tell him he can not cum in me as I have to go home but I will take him in my mouth. He know the routine! I am already wet and take him all in one stroke. After about 5 or so minutes he is ready to cum and I am on my knees again sucking him deep in my mouth and sucking him dry! He is done, it is our secret I remind him and we kiss and I leave.

I am on way home now, 5 minutes from house thinking to myself WOW three times today, most unusual day but nobody had really made love to me, it was all wham bang thank you mame. I had orgasms but need to hold a body and do some serious lovemaking. I love having my tits sucked hard and somebody licking my pussy sometimes. I just felt left out! I get home only to find that kids are all gone, it was a Friday and two staying overnight with others and oldest working till 10. Hub laying on bed taking nap. I go in bathroom brush my teeth with CLOSE UP toothpaste (hub loves BJ after using that toothpaste), strip, go in bedroom pull covers off hub, low and behold he is naked and I immediately go for his dick in my mouth! He quickly woke up and we started a love making session that lasted for over an hour. He may not have the biggest penis I have had but it is the best and he knows how to please a woman! After as we are laying there he asked how my day went, we are cuddled up and I tell him very exciting and when he asks I tell him all in detail (he loves that). One might say he is a Cuck but truth is he gets as much pussy as I get cock and maybe more? He has always had fancy for shop teachers wife and I kind of managed to make that work about 2 months later and we swapped several times.

We have had sooooo many great times in our married life, always careful who the partner is and was, preferred married for both of us. he always wants details, I just want to know who!
By Jocko64
Hey man, I am married to a beauty and a mover and a shaker. She always comes back to me for the great times! All these years and I have never found better!
By AnonAnon
Sounds like a great match, which is the most important part. I've had guys ask me how I'm not jealous when other guys, including them, are looking over my wife's exposed body, more than once when they were drunk and asked in front of my wife. I always get a kick out of how easily my wife handles the situation and how much she enjoys showing off for herself, but also for my enjoyment. We were sitting down to dinner at a restaurant this weekend and my wife, who had caught a glimpse of herself in a mirror said, "I'm sorry this isn't more see through," because the dress didn't show too much more than her nipples.
By AnonAnon
While packing picnic gear into the trunk of our car to go to lunch with two friends, I noticed my wife was wearing her denim shirt mostly unsnapped and spot tucked into her jeans. Her tits were in full view to the nipples even though she was only slightly bending. "I've slept with both of them before," she said by way of explanation, adjusting the tuck to a more revealing angle.
8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]