A place to share your sexy stories
By cometobed
Hello all...
If you remember, i was telling you about my brother's first time i masturbated him..made him cum..i was fascinated by his cock...how the foreskin slid easily along his member..how it could grow so big from such a small thing..
i loved having it in my hand..feel the warmth, feel his heartbeat in it..
It became a sort of ritual with us, i wanted to wank him, i truly enjoyed it, make him shoot his white cream, i loved it all wet in my hands, sitcky...i also liked his cock in my mouth...licking that small "scar" on top of it...i enjoyed the taste of his precum...and it felt so natural to let him cum in my mouth...i always swallowed it...loved the taste.
He wanted to make love to me, and i was affraid to let him, i wanted it too, but !
My brother was into anal things, anything anal excited him,
one day, playing with his member, he was getting hard..i was talking dirty to him, i thought i'd mention something anal, i let my left hand slip down to his balls then further down...i was trying to get to his anus...oh, he made it easy for me, lifting his ass to make life easier for me..
every time i touched his anus, his cock got harder, i started to massage his little hole..God, his cock got bigger and bigger
i wetted my finger and tried to penetrate his ass, but i couldnt...although thats what he wanted...i got some more saliva and tried again, this time i could slowly slide in, wow, he really enjoyed that, i could feel it in his cock..
it didnt take long for him to shoot a very powerful jet of hot cream, i got soaked, my face, my hair, down my neck...we both started to laugh about it...
i thought that next time i would know how to treat him...
By cometobed
Thinker wrote:You found a secret of men. I don't know why, but the finger trick does make us cum faster.

So. i found the secret..? actually i had a lover who hated it.!!!
R
By Thinker
He might have "hated" it, but did he cum faster?

BTW: Women usually won't admit it but love it too. You just have to act like it was an accident.
By cometobed
Thinker..i might have discover your secret too???
as far as women are concerned, it might be true, well it is as far as i am concerned, i DO enjoy anal caresses...but it would be interesting to know their opinion...come on ladies...whats your views on anal touches...???
Rosie
By cometobed
Shortly after this episode, my brother came to chat with me in my bedroom... he wanted to talk about what had happened last time, when i had slid a wet finger in his ass...he was truly amazed at how much he had enjoyed it,
i said that when he got himself a girlfriend, he must educate her in the art of anus caress and penetration...we laughed he told me that he had just met a girl at college...although nothing had happened yet, he couldnt possibly bring himself to ask her, ever to do such a thing...caress his ass, slide a finger up it...???
anyway, as he left ,(he was still in his pyjama trousers, he flashed his ass to me as he left...i quickly got up and grabed him by the cock above his pyjamas..we were fooling around, but i could feel that he had got himself quite excited, his cock was a good size already,
i went "urmm..." in appreciation, he turned around and dropped his pyjamas to show me...yes he was quite a size, my brother has a lovely penis, i might be a bit biased but i used to really enjoyed looking at it...
i took it in my hand, and squeezed it, i said " do you want a good hand job..?? "
and thats another thing i really enjoy doing...Wanking a cock to climax.
i sat on my bed and he stood in front of me, i started to masturbate him, a splendor to see that foreskin slide up and down the length of his cock, there was a little drop of precum on the end of it, licked it..oooh what a true pleasure..
But then, after a while he pulled away and turned around showing me his ass...and he brought it close to my face...i understood what he was asking of me, by the way, i was , myself quite excited, quite wet...
he just had a shower so, i wasnt bothered about hygiene at that time, i leaned forwards and started to lick him... he was already hairy there although only about 16, if my memory serves me well...
his anus was pink and inviting, i lick at it...so smooth..i was still holding his cock, and i could feel it pulsating in my hand...such a marvellous feeling.. i was in such control of him...
his hands grasped the cheeks of his bum on either side and split them apart, i was licking him...and i felt it didnt need much more for him to cum...
i forced my tongue up his anus, i was fucking him with my tongue, i really was enjoying myself, i had slipped a hand under my skirt, and was caressing my own sex.
As i penetrated him deeper, i felt his cock just about to cum..it sort of swelled so much, i wasnt wanking him, just holding his cock...but then he came..my goodness, what an orgasm..
the sheer power of his cum was truly amazing, so powerful, my carpet was full of his white cum, my hand also..he just kept cumming, long jets of white cream...
he told me later that he had never felt such a powerful orgasm as yet in his life..
please forgive any mistake i might make, i still need to improve on my english...
By Thinker
I hoped you got to lick off his cum after you were done. Have your brother practice doing the same on you. Then he can do it on his gf who will get the hint to try it on him.
By cometobed
We got to do quite a bit mote than that...i will tell, as soon as i get the time..
Rosie
By cometobed
Yes, in my opinion, i'm wasting my time writing my lovelife's stories on here...
nobody is interested
still it was a good laugh...was it?
By cometobed
I have just got back from a few days off in central France, place called Limousin, (when you call a car a limousine, it's where it comes from..) anyway, a few days rest , i feel a lot better for it..
i have said in the past that JP (my brother) wanted to make love to me, well, i always refused him...it's ok to fool about, i enjoy wanking him occasionally, or even giving him a BJ..in fact i do enjoy doing that..and sometimes it's hard to resist, sometimes i really want a big cock in me..
when i got back, he said he missed me, jokingly, i asked if he missed me or my mouth..? once again, he said he wanted to make love to me...i refused, no way...
so, he mentioned anal...how about if he made it anally, where's the problem??? i said i'd think about it...
i have many lovers, at the moment, it's only a matter of choice..
that same evening, JP came in my room, he only had his bathrobe on, and he was displaying his cock quite freely, and as we chatted i started to play with it...as i said before , he's not that well endowed, but it's fun..i enjoy making him cum..
if i suck him, then i will swallow...
as i played with him, he was trying to push my hand towards his ass...why not? i did caress him there, then got some baby oil, and pushed my finger inside...
i know he loves it, and i love doing it...then he wanted to do the same to me..slide a well oiled finger in my ass...well i was getting worked up..i was feeling very excited, i wanted it...so, it became a two way ass fingering...
if i am honest, i was enjoying his finger sliding in and out on my ass...a beautiful feeling.
i was still lazily wanking him, gently not making him cum...not yet..
he asked again to let him make love to me...not a chance, then he asked me to do anally...if he really lubricated his cock...could he..?
i am guilty as this point of being too far gone, i also wanted it, what was it like to have his member inside of me..? what if he really was gentle with it..and slowly slid inside..?
he saw i was hesitant. he grabbed the baby oil, and said
-Look, if it's too painful i'll stop..."
so, ok..i let him behind me, he put a lot of oil on and in me...then plenty on his cock, then i felt it at the entrance shyly, tentatively trying to penetrate me, well, he wasnt quite at the right place but too high...and i didnt want him in my pussy..
so, i got hold of his cock and placed it right by my asshole..."now then, go easy..."
gently, ever so slow ly he started to push...i didnt do anything, i didnt help in any way...
then slowly i felt him slide in me. it wasnt at this stage painful, maybe unpleasant, but i was prepared to put up with it.. his cock was gently entering me...and he was careful not to precipitate anything...
it was a curiously pleasant feeling, so far...
after a while, he was totally inside of me, a funny feeling, a live cock in my rectum...then he started to fuck..in and out slow first..so good...yes, it was good!!!
his moving in and out gathered speed...a true fucking of my ass...such a sexy feeling, i started moving with him..i wanted him deeper in me, and i grabbed him by the hip to push his cock deeper, he understood and really fucked me, he thrusted his cock so hard i was in heaven, i was moaning louder and louder, he put his hand on my mouth..
but then he came...oh my god what a true sex feeling..long jets of hot cream flooded me..what a relief it gave me, i also had some orgasms, dont know how many, it didnt stop one.. orgasm after another...i was soaking wet..
it took us a few minutes to gather ourselves up..to get back to normal..i was leaking his cum...he got me a towel..
it wasnt the first time i got fucked in my ass, but probably the best one, maybe because it was him...
i really loved the experience..
By Thinker
Nice story. I should have expected what happened, but I was thinking in a totally different direction. I was thinking he had gotten you a harness and wanted you to fuck him in the ass.

I'm sure you did more with him. Ever do anything with his friends or your friends too?
By MrPicky
I love your stories about your brother.

My step-sister and I used anal sex for years to have penetration sex and no pregnancy worries as it was the 60s and we were both well under age anyway. She had no trouble having orgasms that way from the beginning. We continued to do it for the whole 44 years we had sex. The fact she had such a perfect ass from puberty onward didn't hurt either. She also did ass to mouth from the first time as well. Most women will not touch your cock after anal much less suck it. Oh I miss her so.

My wife is similarly coy about her life before she[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Mr Forbes has never been to New Guinea, nor has he[…]

Date Sexy.

My wife’s choice of outfit to go to a small event […]

8th Amendment

Elkin, come on. You are smart enough to explore t[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]

Utterly absurd. Bill C paid 850,000 to Paula Jon[…]

We all remember that time Bruce Lee, who stood a s[…]

The role of Mr Forbes on this fine forum -- and in[…]