A place to share your sexy stories
By cometobed
My brother and myself have had a few "adventures" when we were younger...
he used to show me his penis when he started to get erections..i used to enjoy looking at it..as it started to get bigger, i loved the feeling of warmth...the hardness of it at times...that red fearsome head..with a tiny hole at the top...i began to understand how babies were made...
he learned to wank...then he showed me, it was fascinating..seeing that jet of warm semen fly in the air..i loved to feel it, the stickyness..then later on, the taste...in fact, i love the taste of semen, and i can't understand that women want to spit it out...
i started to wank my little brother...and i got quite good at it, i used to sneak into his room at night just to play with his cock, i could not get tired of it, of course he enjoyed it too...he showed me a dirty book to read, a passage mentioned the heroine kneeling in front of the tanned strong man, with a huge erection...she sucked him...and he came in her mouth and swallowed his cream...i was dying to try...
somehow, i was a bit scared to put him in my mouth...he wasnt particularly big..but ....anyway, i did, i knelt in front of him, he was in his pyjamas...God, looking back, we were just kids...
it felt so big in my mouth..i was not very good at it..i didnt know what to do, i was just sucking, like you do for a lollipop,
i kept his cock in my mouth for a while, not moving..then, i suppose it's natural thing, i started to give him a blowjob..a proper blowjob...now..that felt good...to him but also to me...
i don't know how long it lasted, but i remember he also started to make moves with his cock inside my mouth, he was litterally fucking my mouth...GOD, i was so proud of myself...
then he came...with such violence, i felt my mouth fill up with the sheer amount of semen , even then i didnt spit it out...i swallowed the lot..all of it..!!!
I felt as if his cock belonged to me, as i could do with it as i pleased...
i had swallowed his cum..
By Thinker
I think many brothers and sisters do the "I'll show you mine..." thing with each other. I did the other stuff with the girl down the street. I did not have a big sister who tempted me like you did with your brother.
By Lagardere
Yes, i'm sure you're right, my brother mentioned a little girl, younger than me, Monique..they used to show their things to each other...she was the daughter of a local man, in France he was a ébéniste..i suppose you'd call him a "cabinet maker!"
a very talented man..
By MrPicky
I realize this is four years out of date but I felt the need to all to the theme. With me it was my stepsister. I lived with my mother and only met her when she was twelve or so. There was an instant "thing" between us. Still can't explain it and it was over 50 years ago. (There had been poor relations in the family concerning me. This was all on my mom's side of things. When I began to see my grandparents and then my dad again I was fully accepted like I had always been there. Stephanie was my dad's stepdaughter and we had a half sister in the family, too. Never got a really firm, positive welcome from the stepmom.) Anyway, we clicked that first time we met and more than her mom would have liked I came to notice.

We were never really left to ourselves. We had to sneak phone conversations and built a real friendship anyway. Things got personal when we would both be visiting at my grandmothers at the same time. It was a chore to get away and out of sight of everyone even for five minutes. She was beautiful from 12 until she died unexpectedly at 56. She had boobs already that needed to be hidden behind a bra. They needed no support, however. Wonderful nipples that would harden at the change of the wind. Naturally we began by hurried kisses and some fumblings. She would remove her bra in cooler weather when she wore heavier shirts and sweaters to give access to the nipples. I could make her cum in only minutes from nipple stimulation when she was only 14. As with all hot to trot young couples we were getting deeper and deeper into eroticism by our own explorations separately and together. Our phone sex was hot enough to sell tickets.

Eventually we found longer periods of time to be together. She was absolutely the most naturally sexual woman I've ever seen at any age. She had been masturbating at a far younger age than even could have. She could make herself have unbelievable orgasms. She learned to prolong them to incredible lengths of time. She was a 34D at 15 and had a beautiful bush of pubic hair very early on. She had a beautiful round ass and nice long legs with shapely thighs from riding horses in both practice and in shows for long hours. She taught herself to cum several times at each session and show. She once had an unexpected quick cum right when she had to be in front of the judges stand to get her award. That was funny to see. I was probably the only one who knew what was happening.

She was much like you in that her curiosity about the taste of a dick was overwhelming and she learned at the absolute first opportunity. She also loved the taste of semen. Our common sense led us into anal sex long before regular sex due to pregnancy concerns. She did ass to mouth very early as well because she loved the taste of my semen so much and didn't want to miss any of it. As we got older and I began to drive it became convenient to use me as a transporter and we could usually get 20 minutes here and there to safely play around. She hated the restrictions she had at home and would go in many times with semen somewhere on her that could have been seen if one was looking for it. She loved to go in and kiss everyone with a mouth still partially holding my last squirts of cum. Once she even went in and spit quite a load into little sister's underwear in the laundry hamper to try and get her into the hotseat.

We were able to have our best times after she got married and had the baby she had been threatening them to have if they did't let her get married at 16. Hubby went into service pretty quickly but had knocked her up beforehand so it was wide-open when he was gone and she had a car. We were always super careful and never got challenged about anything. She learned to be bisexual and was with me and both wives. We all loved her even with all her drama and baggage. We would have dry spells occasionally and then she would suddenly call and have to meet ASAP to get a taste and enjoy my tongue for a session.

YES, of course it was incest...we knew at the time but felt since we were not blood relations we never gave it a second thought. Much of it at the beginning was to spite our families but we still had something magic that we really never totally understood but we reveled in it. We had a special feeling of some kind of love and lust between us that never, ever went away. My wife and I miss her terribly as she was the best partner we ever found for a threesome.
By Biguns
I agree most brothers and sisters explore and play doctor and nurse. I never have committed incest with my brother, however we had a lot of fun together when we were younger. I have been in the back seat of the car having sex with my boyfriend while he was in the front seat with his girlfriend. We have shared hotel rooms where he would be on one bed having sex while I was on the other bed having sex. I think the most fun though was when we would go camping with our dates. We would be in same tent having sex, when finished many time both couples would walk back out to the camp fire naked, and talk and tell stories for a while. It was always neat sitting there naked with my boyfriend while looking across and seeing my brother and his girlfriend naked. He married a woman that would never do anything like that. It destroyed the fun.
By WickedWonder
I found out a few years ago from my little sister's old girlfriend that my sister and her use to spy on me and when I had a girlfriend over.

My bedroom was in the basement. No ceiling, just paneled walls. My younger sister whom was four years younger bedroom was above mine. Apparently, she had found a few loose pieces of flooring and found out if she pulled them up, she could see between the floor boards right above my bed.

Her friend said she would call her over and they would watch through the floorboards as I jacked off or was having sex with one of my girlfriends. She then asked if my cock was still as big as it was back then. Well I am around 7 inches and thick. She also told me several times as they watched, they would finger each other and it usually ended up in more girl on girl sex. She said they use to wait until I left the house and go find whatever I used to wipe off my cum from me and even tasted the left overs.

I never knew but that is the closest thing to even thinking about my sister that way.
Date Sexy.

My wife’s choice of outfit to go to a small event […]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Next thing you know, Joe is gonna go around tellin[…]

8th Amendment

Elkin, come on. You are smart enough to explore t[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]

Utterly absurd. Bill C paid 850,000 to Paula Jon[…]

We all remember that time Bruce Lee, who stood a s[…]

The role of Mr Forbes on this fine forum -- and in[…]

It is shocking that Clown is too racist to listen […]