A place to share your sexy stories
Our afternoon event with Annette was quite successful by my estimation that afternoon. To be perfectly honest, I was really looking forward to tasting that sweet thing again sometime in the near future. Sister and I only had a few moments together after she left that day before my ride got there and we spent it in a lip-lock, literally, since we were not sure when we would be able to get together again face to face, literally, at least. While sister had been quite impressed with our sexual demonstration that afternoon she was a little bit reserved about it in general when we got together on the phone a couple of days later. I asked her if there had been some surprises revealed in our get together. She remarked that she was quite surprised at how instantly energized that Annette had been without much discussion or warm up time. I agreed with her but I also said that while I didn’t think she was quite as hot-to-trot as sister was, that she had quite a lot of pent up desire and frustration that she was looking to get relieved as soon as possible and that meeting was her first true chance and that we would never know just how much personal physical preparation she may have done that afternoon since she didn’t have much time between her last class and her arrival at the house. I told sister that I felt like she was much like a caged bird that was now free to act her natural urges that she had been holding back for quite some time apparently. Then I also added that I hoped she used wise restraint in her relationships for quite a while and that she would meet with us on a few future occasions if at all possible.

The suggestion of future meetings with her friend didn’t seem to appeal to sister as much as I would have thought. I had to probe around a bit to get an answer from her about this. “Did you really enjoy her sucking your cock as much as it looked like you did?” she probed.

“Well, I can’t say what it looked like but I can tell you that it felt great and if you consider that she said she had never hand a cock in her mouth until then, it was outstanding. Granted, I can only compare her to you in that area and she still has a lot of room for growth to come up to your standard but that doesn’t mean that it was not quite enjoyable and I thought she deserved to have some good strong reactions to her efforts,” I told her. “I honestly think that she really enjoyed what she was doing because she was finally able to settle many questions in her mind about oral sex. She had just learned what it was like to receive a good tongue lashing from someone who enjoyed what they were doing and she was translating that knowledge into her abilities to suck a cock of her choosing.”

“It certainly looked like you were enjoying her pussy to me,” sister chirped. “Is that why you want to get together again so quickly?”

“It certainly doesn’t hurt that she turned out to be much nicer and much more agreeable than I had anticipated for the last few days before we got together. If you remember, this was actually a ruse to pay her back for some things she had said and done about you and it turned out to be an interesting afternoon to say the least. Instead of a payback event it turned out to be rather enjoyable and I noticed that you seemed to be quite interested in watching the events as they rolled out,” I said. “I had planned to suggest after the next event begins that you join us. She didn’t flinch at all when you caressed her tit and squeezed her nipple and I know that you have been curious about doing some of those things with another girl. It would seem to me that such activities would just be even more knowledge that you may now have over her with this information about her newly uninhibited sex life. Do you not find her at least somewhat physically attractive to you?”

“If it were not for the fact that until my now she has never included me in anything social that she was planning since we moved back here years ago so it is a little difficult to embrace her as my new best friend even though I honestly think she is sexy as hell,” sister commented with a frown. “It was really difficult not to involve myself with the two of you the other day. I know you saw me standing in the hall watching but did you see me with my hand in my pants grinding on my clit? I had two small orgasm is when you guys did and a big one and when she was sucking you off. Yes, I would like to get her back and jump in the middle of the two of you. I really liked the taste and smell of her on you and I would like to experience that firsthand but I’m not sure how she will react.”

“I think if you wait until after she has had a couple of orgasm is and is already very wet, that if you laid down on the other side of her and started rubbing her leg and sucking a nipple that she will probably find it so enjoyable that she wouldn’t stop you for anything. I know from some of the letters we’ve read in the magazines that if you get a woman really hot and bothered that they won’t say no to trying very many new things sexual,” I threw in. “At that point they are in a responsive mode and ready to attempt new things. Because of the success of the first meeting I think we have awakened a new side of her that she is ready to explore. If anything was said, if I think you should answer that everything looked so good that you could not resist being a part of it and that you had hoped she had felt the same way. That way you can back out gracefully or dive in with gusto. Either way, she still can’t say much because you have now witnessed her new hotness and can attest to it.”

“If you go after her pussy and nipples the same way you did the other day she is going to want to take you home with her. I really want you to go after her azzhole this time with your tongue and your thumb. I’m not ready to share your cock with her ass just yet but I would like to see just how strong a reaction you can create by licking and playing with her brown-eye. She really started jumping around the other day when you used your wet thumb in her hole so suddenly. By the way, I noticed she doesn’t get is wet as I do but does she get as slick as my pussy gets?” sister wanted to know. “I was sort of surprised at how good she smelled and tasted at least a second hand on you. I guess I just didn’t expect to be as good as it was.”

“I really don’t see how you could have found a much better subject then she turned out to be. I was surprised at how pleasant she was toward both of us considering you said she was a bit sharp tongued to you in the past. I think overall it is much better that she turned out like she did and that it appears we now have a new strong friend rather than an old enemy you might could blackmail some time. Isn’t it amazing how that a woman will change when she achieves a greater level of real sexual gratification? Were you surprised to find out that she had been jacking off four different guys? Its seems that you can make them cum in their pants with your left leg without really having to touch their cocks. Is it common practice with the girls in your class to jack guys off like that? It certainly isn’t in the city school that I went to,” I asked her.

“I was a bit surprised when she admitted that so quickly. She is a member of that upper crust at seems to be impenetrable, at least on the surface. I really can’t wait to get the others in here and see what they will spill out to us,” she answered.

“When are you going to be with “Hunky Boy” again? I asked her. “Is this going to be the big last date? How much a longer do you think it’s going to take with him before he becomes a real pain in the ass?”

“It will be this coming week on Saturday night this time. I hope that this will be the final encounter,” she replied. “But, I am not sure of what is happening between him and the quarterback. If the conversation doesn’t go as I want, I guess I’m going back to jack him off a couple more times but he will be looking at hell freezing over before I ever put his cock in my mouth. Right now, my mouth and my ass are only for you. As far as I’m concerned, my ass will always be only yours.” (She never admitted to having anal sex with anyone else and there are no notes in the journal to say she did. She did have a few encounters with some azz rimmers and used veggies from time to time when we were not able to be together. Remember, sister was a girl/woman who craved penetration and would use whatever was on hand that she could use safely.)

As it turned out that week she decided to do some more of her spite work and this time it was on ”Hunky Boy”. The basketball game that week was some sort of special thing and was a home game on Saturday night. That meant that she would not be actually with the old boy until after the game which would end about 930. We talked on Thursday afternoon about the weekend event and she wanted me to meet her if I could work it out. Well, the head of my dick was always thinking about sinking into her azzhole so he said yes before my mouth got it out. We did a quick cum-on-the-phone routine and planned to meet in the parking lot at the gym about the time the game got started so there would not be anyone wondering around.

No car yet, so I had to get a buddy to drop me off and another one to pick me up later on. Somehow she got the keys to a work van that was parked at the corner of the lot and not really very close to any of the cars. Never got a believable explanation about this but we used it well. It was the middle of March and not bone chilling cold like it had been for weeks. She wore jeans and a sweatshirt, no more button fronts, with a zippered jacket over it all. We climbed inside and she took off the jacket and used it for her knees. She then pulled the shirt over her head and I noticed a heavy duty bra, the kind she really needed, which she unhooked and put with the shirt. I sat on a tool box and took all this in with only the moon and parking lot lights, remember his was 1964 so they weren’t much, shining in the front windshield. Even in this situation she was beautiful and always sexy especially when her big tatas were exposed in any light.

We kissed a few hot ones with the tongue action we were so good at. Her nipples were rock hard at attention. As we were tongue torching she reached down and stroked my cock. It was already up and wanting to go. I began to nuzzle her neck and went on down to the nipples I craved so much. (There has not been a day in over 50 years that I haven’t thought about how I loved her jugs and the nips on top and how responsive they were to my touch.) As I wrapped my lips and tongue around her left nipple my nose went into her armpit area and I noticed she was natural and no deodorant odor. This always turned me on and I have discussed this in one of the early posts. She is lucky I never raped her after getting her into using her pheromones to arouse me. She also enjoyed her own body scents and we really got into studying this later on. I mentioned this to her and complimented her on having a near perfect blend that night. I asked if that was for me or the other guy. She said she wanted us both to be effected by it.
By now she had dropped her jeans and was wearing regular panties for a change. She had my cock out by now and was stroking it. She said she hoped I was holding a big one like she had asked me to do. I told her I was and was in mild discomfort. She said she had kept some for me as well. She laid back on her jacket and I crammed my two longest fingers straight into her cunt as I could feel her wetness on the outside of her lips so I knew she was past being ready. She was boiling hot inside and was very drippy and slimy in just that few minutes of playing. I only made a few strokes before she was lunging at my hand.

“OHHH! Don’t you stop! You’ve got just the right spot and just the right touch. I’m almost ready to cum,” she gasped out. And with that her azz lunged upward and the pussy muscles grabbed at my fingers. “My God, I wish that was your cock. That was one of my best ever cums. You would not believe how intense that was. If it had lasted any longer or been any stronger I would have passed out. You really know where my senses are the best don’t you?” She exclaimed breathlessly. “Let me get my legs raised up and you lube up your dick and fuck my ass hard. After you cum I want you to piss on my tits and pussy but just enough to get things wet not drowned.”

She lifted her legs and hung them over my arms so I could lift them over my shoulders and get into position to drive her azz hard. I slid my cock up and down her slit to get it slicked up and then took aim for the rosebud. We were both pretty excited by the newness of the different location and the idea of her going on a date freshly fucked and damp with my piss and semen on her pussy mound and tits not to mention her mouth and tongue. She was counting on her body smelling like fresh sex making “Hunky Boy” very horny and causing him to cum quickly. She also was taunting him by knowing that he would be tasting her body fluids and mine as they were going to be mixed well in her formula of what to do for him. He had mentioned a couple of times that she had a sexy smell he had not noticed on any other girls. Of course, this pleased her since we had been reading and studying the influence of smells on our desires even before we had been able to get together nekkid for fun. (You know nekkid is like naked but more fun.) They had never gotten into discussing this aspect of life as he just wasn’t of a thought level of how to really please a hot woman and sister didn’t push it.

As I have said in the past posts, using the olfactory senses to enhance sex is thousands of years old. Modern man has become so involved in smelling sweetly that they have forgotten how very good a turned on woman actually smells. I am not talking about days old sweat and sex odors but relatively fresh perspiration and freshly wet pussy smells that actually draw people together, not turn them off. It takes a little practice to know how to actually enhance a body’s natural sexual odors called pheromones. Sister was one of those women with a good natural scent and I picked up on it very soon after I finally met her and the little brat younger sister. I loved to lick and sniff her body from her armpits to her crotch after she had gone 30+ hours without a shower and no fancy deodorants either. Usually just some baking soda or cornstarch was all she used. I loved to suck on her nipples and smell her armpits. Even her boobs had their own special scent. I have found several other women who had a very pleasing natural and sexy smell but they seemed to be unaware of it or the effect it might have on their lovers.

I was going to contribute all I could to their dating experiences that night. A couple of times before she had dated him after we had spent time together earlier the afternoon of their date nights. She had said to put my last stream of cum on her tummy if I could and let her rub it in everywhere from her tits to her taint spot and then she wanted a couple of spurts of piss to mix with some of her own to even further give him a new experience. She would also have cum leaking out of her azzhole into her panties that was very fresh and not four or more hours old.

We didn’t discuss if she had masturbated that afternoon or not but her azz felt like maybe it had been veggied a little bit but it was never loose. I had seen her pussy several times where she had been using a good sized cucumber for an extended period and it was standing open like she had been gangbanged. When we first started with the anal she was using carrots before I got there so there would be only pleasure and no pain sensations but they were smaller than the cukes she was using. I still wonder how many people had eaten salads there where the cucumbers had been anointed by her pussy juices. Anyway, I banged her azzhole good and she came twice before I did. I was able to give her a good shot of sweet cream that she smeared all over her boobs and nipples and then wet her thick pubic thatch pretty well with the rest of it. She then moved around to clean my cock with those sexy lips of hers.

She was quite happy as we got dressed as best we could in that van. It was an old style first edition Ford Econoline with no glass in the back. I heard a car and hoped it was my ride and not the Sherriff’s Department. Fortunately it was. I had to leave her in the van and sneaked out the side door away from my ride so as not to raise too many questions. My buddy and I were going to another party of sorts so it didn’t make much difference if I looked perfect or not. Nobody there would be paying attention by that time of night anyway.

I will tell you about her date in the next post. It was interesting. See you in a few days.
Eaten by Indigenous Natives

"...because when he speaks the bias[sic] medi[…]

She has since moved to Salt Lake and is with Hyund[…]

Date Sexy.

My wife’s choice of outfit to go to a small event […]

8th Amendment

Elkin, come on. You are smart enough to explore t[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]

Utterly absurd. Bill C paid 850,000 to Paula Jon[…]

We all remember that time Bruce Lee, who stood a s[…]

The role of Mr Forbes on this fine forum -- and in[…]