A place to share your sexy stories
Hopefully at this time I can bring some loose ends together. As I had said earlier, I was very surprised when my stepmother was all for sister starting her dating when she was about 14 ½. If my memory serves me correctly our father thought that a year later or more would be the best time for unsupervised dating. This was a topic that sister never discussed with me as I think she knew that I agreed with our father and she was determined to get out when she wanted to get out. None of us could have foreseen the exact plan that she seemed to have put into effect. She had shared part of her grand plan with me and her goal was to get her hands literally on the quarterback down the street. She used her situation and with “Hunky Boy” to get herself with and the sites of the quarterback. Because of the age difference she actually was going to another school building next door to the high school where “Hunky Boy” and the quarterback attended. The schools did all they could to reduce fraternization and between the two student bodies but there was always so much that could be done in a small community.

With sister’s devious mind and high level of social intelligence she used a connection to get into the relationship with “Hunky Boy” knowing that with all the boys being on the same athletic teams with the quarterback and that “Hunky Boy” at some point would just have to tell his peers about how hot a date that she was. She didn’t need an introduction to the quarterback, they had known each other to some degree for years but now things were different as they were growing up and maturing and heading for schools out of town. She wanted terribly to be able to surpass the other good looking girls that were between her and the quarterback in age and she was using “Hunky Boy” to pass the word along to pique the interest of the quarterback. She had done her homework long ago on this boy and new that he liked girls that were hot to trot. She was trying to parlay her looks and reputation as a hot challenge to make him lose interest in every one else to see if he could be the one to nail her ass. From what I found out later on there were only two girls in the age group that point sister and quarterback that could possibly compete with her body and both of them were dating college boys. Sister knew that no one could compete with her boobs and probably not with her ass or legs either. I wish I had realized at the time out devious she rarely was that that was to come later.

When my hot body sister began telling me the part of this grand plan that she was willing to share, I had remained rather reserved in my comments because I was not sure at all that she could pull it off and I didn’t want to jeopardize my situation with her by appearing negative to something she clearly desired so strongly. While I knew that we could never have a romantic lover-type relationship, down inside I had always hoped that we could keep it going regularly through our college years with few outside interruptions or problems. I felt that we could both maintain public relationships and still have our private sexual relationship and basically we did but not in the way I thought it should have worked. For one thing, she only told me about a third of what she had really planned for her and the quarterback. It turned out that her desire to leave home and get away from her mother was far, far stronger than I had estimated.

Now we are finding the story has moved into February and March and she is needing to get “Hunky Boy” all primed up and ready to fire off his mouth to his friends, especially the quarterback. This part of the plan I pretty well knew about and felt like it was rather risky in that “Hunky Boy” might overstate his position with her or overstate his accomplishments with her. Either scenario could turn off the quarterback to any future between him and sister. I expressed my views one time and it seemed to fall on deaf ears so I left it alone and let her precede at her own pace because if she screwed up with quarterback it would probably just give me more time availability with her. She had an after basketball game date scheduled with “Hunky Boy” and I was desperately trying to figure out how we could spend some quality sexual time together before then. There were two possibilities but both were somewhat chancy and we decided to try for a day or two after the date. However, we did get in a long and private phone call the afternoon between school and the game. I really wanted to make her cum at least three times in order to take the edge off her needs for that evening so that she wouldn’t do something that I didn’t like. Stupid, I know. She did cum three times, at least she said she did. She also said that that blunted her desires and would probably make it easier to handle that evening’s situation.

The various girls dating the basketball players had clustered themselves in the lobby area of the gymnasium. As they had lost the game the mood was somber but they were all looking forward to hitting the Pizza Hut in town. Back then we were a dry county and there was no one having a party that night to serve any liquid mood improvers. It seems that they all hurried through the food and headed out to somewhere to have a bit of tongue tango before the trek home. “Hunky Boy” and sister were in that crowd and hustled out to find a good place to “watch the moon rise”. She only wanted at most two more dates with the “hunk” and knew she had to play her cards carefully with him so as not to add too much fuel but not piss him off either. He was an integral unit in the grand plan. According to her journal entry they landed at “Rubber Hil”, the usual, again. Being that time of year, it was very chilly and she was dressed warmly for comfort and to make the boy have to work harder for his gratification if there was to be any. Gas was still 35 cents a gallon then so he left the car running and the heater full blast in order to give her no reason not to remove her heavy coat and be easily more accessible.

“I can’t believe how I’ve missed your kisses this week,” he said to her. “I have dreamed of how hot tonight was going to be all week long.”

With that his arm went around her shoulders and he dove right in for his first kiss. She wrote several comments about how he always presumed each time that everything was going to start where they left off on the last date. She was determined to make him earn his keep every time and when his hand went straight for her right tit she brushed it aside and told him to slow down. They did some deep tongue probing and he tried again. This time she let him stay on the outside of her heavy shirt. They gradually found themselves horizontal on the seat and he asked to go under the shirt to better grasp her nipple. She said she chuckled to herself as she let him release a few buttons and go under the shirt front. He went straight down the front of her bra and captured her flesh pebble and began tweaking it. After a while it became uncomfortable with his big mitt stretching the bra and she told him to release the clasp. She pulled her shirt out of her pants to give him room and he had to fumble with it but did finally get the hooks loose. Now came his chance to get one more step in his journey to conquer her body. With a button up shirt and the bra unhooked for the first time he had totally unfettered access to what was probably the finest set of 15 year old tits and nips in central NC in 1965 but he was in total darkness. His fingers wasted no time in attacking the nips. He was so happy with the open shirt she said he actually stopped humping her leg for a few minutes. She wrote that she was so horny that she could hardly do it but she stopped him from licking and sucking her girls by pushing him up and telling him if he wanted her to touch his cock he would back off the tits. Apparently he thought she would give in later so he let up and went back to the tongue tango and leg humping.

She wrote that it wasn’t long before he asked if he could pull the old boy out to get some room and she said yes. As soon as he had everything comfortable she began her hand job, very slowly at first. In this journal entry she said that it was difficult not to put her lips on it just out of curiosity to compare it to mine in taste and feel. She knew he was much larger similar to her cucumber friends at home but she also didn’t want him to be able to truthfully tell anyone she had done that. To her advantage, in those years in our area there were very, very few high school girls into oral anything but kissing. Sister and I used to laugh about that quite a lot because we felt that they didn’t know what they were missing. (Our mutual love of butt fucking was pretty unique then, too, at least for teenagers. We found out later on that apparently quite a few college girls did it for birth control, like us in the beginning, and to hang on to guys who were too good to let escape to another girl who would fuck his brains out.) My sexy sister was a natural “sex machine” as I have stated before. There was almost nothing about it she didn’t enjoy and “Hunky Boy” was cashing in on her love of the cock. Not just his, but any cock she got this close to. Alas, he would never find out much more about her love of the power over the man whose cock she was controlling at any given time.

Her notes said that her nipples were so hard she could barely stand their rubbing across the edges of her dangling bra and the placket of her shirt as she stroked his big dick. Between the sex and the cold air she said they that had never seemed so hard and sensitive before. She described it this way, if she had not been so cold the combo of jacking his dick and the making out they had done plus the constant contact and movement of her nipples would likely have been enough to make her have at least a mini-orgasm. Like many women I’ve known over the years, if they were physically cold, you could not make them cum with any stimulation. This particular evening she was only interested in blowing his mind with her tricks on his dick. She described how she had learned things with me on making things last longer and used them here to get him more excited than he had ever been before. He had straightened up in the seat to give her complete access to his tool that he was so proud of and she began using both hands to tease him.

“How do you like the way I stroke you?” she whispered to him as his breathing had noticeably quickened. “Don’t you just love the feeling of my little fingers around the head?”

“Oh yeah, I love that. You do it better than I do,” he gasped trying to talk and breathe as she held him just at the point of lurching on the seat. She had learned just when to use her thumb under the head and when to grasp the base and stop stroking in order to keep him under her spell. He eventually got to the point that he took his right hand off her tits and pushed himself off the seat a bit.

“I read about this in one of my dad’s magazines one day. They have all kinds of good stuff in them. You seem to like what I’m doing here,” she moaned just to give it that extra sound to work on him that much more. “You’re doing a good job of holding out tonight. You must have taken care of it earlier,” not letting on that it was her knowledge from doing her brother so many times that was actually controlling his actions.

“No. Nah, I don’t have to do that,” he lied. “I can’t hold it off much longer, though, there are two handkerchiefs I put on the hump in front of the seat. It feels like you will need them both,” he bragged. He had not noticed but she already had one on the ready as she didn’t want a cum bath that night. She also wanted to get her boobs back in her warm bra and shirt and get home to play with her pussy before bedtime. She ran him through one more teasing cycle and then poured on the clenching and squeezing as she readied the hanky for his explosion of man juice. She thought about grabbing his balls but she would have had to have dropped his pants more and things were well on their way as it was so she left that treat for the next time.

“I just love it when you tighten up just as you squirt,” she moaned in his ear just as his hips jumped up off the seat. She noted how dark it was and how she was glad because her tits were swinging wildly around as she had to keep up with his body with her hands as he blew the biggest load she had ever seen, at that time at least. She was stroking with her left hand and catching his jizz in her right using his handkerchief to contain the mess. She kept grabbing his cock behind the head and putting pressure on the sensitive bottom to drive him nuts.

“Oh, WOW, baby. I never dreamed of anything that felt that good before,” he gasped as he settled back down on the seat. “Can we do that again?” he asked breathless.

“I guess so if you are a good boy and don’t give me a hard time, but not tonight. I need to get home. You wore my arms out tonight,” she lied as she was rehooking her bra and buttoning her shirt and him not realizing she was really taunting him for being his arrogant self. Plus her bladder was at the bursting point from all the jostling around she had been doing and with the extra tea she had with the pizza. She was testing herself to try to stretch her piss control. He was putting away his stuff and getting ready to start the car. He tried to start the kissing again but she pushed him off. “I told you to be good and you better do it if you want another one of those.” He grunted and put the car in gear. She knew that the odds were that none of the other jocks had had that much excitement from their girls that night even if they had fucked them and she had figured out as well that probably no one else had ever held his dick before much less savaged it the way she had. He had been conspicuously quiet about any other sexual contacts he had had or not had and his “I never dreamed” comment sealed that idea.

They smooched a couple of times at the door and she told him to call mid-week to set up things. She went in and noticed she had 20 minutes to spare. She said she yawned and went back to her room and closed the door. She couldn’t wait on her mom to go to bed so she laid a towel on the carpet on the floor on the side of her bed away from the door. She got undressed and put on a nightie on some kind and laid back on the towel. She then began to caress her still rock hard nipples and down to her navel, a hot spot for her, and on through her pleasure trail of light pubic hair on down to the thick and curly triangle on her mound. She noticed how soaked her pussy was almost like she had let it leak piss again. She wished she had one of her veggie friends but she used the butt plug I had made for her azz to plunge in and out of her cunt. With the plug in one hand and the other pummeling her clit she got off two times very quickly with her azz jumping up quite high. On the second cum she pissed one small squirt as she lost control for an instant when she peaked.

She wrote that she laid there trying not to piss and thinking about that arrogant bastard she had just jerked off and how he would have sat there playing grab-ass with her tits while she tried to get him hard again, just to jerk him off once more and he had yet, at that point to ever ask her if she was OK or could he help her out in any way. He was so dumb and so self-centered that her pleasure never entered his mind. She noted that she was sorry for whoever he married unless someone else was able to teach him something by then. She told me later that it was a real shame that a guy could have such a big dick and no idea what it took to please a woman. She also said that she hoped the quarterback had a cock that big like she had heard he did.

It would only be a few weeks now until she found out. That would be a dark day for me until she decided to use me to pay back some girls she went to school with for not including her in some socializing they had done. More about that later. We’ll get into some more of our playing around in a few days.
Committee Suppressed

AND YET AGAIN what johnforbes is trying to say is […]

johnny, your old partisan song and dance is not &q[…]

8th Amendment

Geezus, sillydummy, inform yourself already. Trum[…]

The Engoron theory was utter nonsense and the enti[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]