A place to share your sexy stories
My beautiful, sexy, big titted, horny assed sister and I enjoyed an illicit affair for years. Altogether it was over 40 years but the later years were much different and we will get to that in time. In many senses it was a love affair and a sexual affair but as time went by the two were separated by the changes we underwent from outside sources. Most especially in my case the changes came from other lovers and in her case by a husband and child. The time demands from outside were even stronger than when we were young and the expectations from lovers, spouses and children consumed incredible time in order to be satisfied. I know now that if I had realized what the inevitable happenings were going to be I would have handled many of my lovers much differently than I did, most certainly my horny sister would have felt a more aggressive side of me. I should add here that later on there were two or three other horny girls that I would have been much more assertive with and not so easily put off if I had been better able to see the situations as they truly were. The advent of easier and better birth control at this time,1963-1966, would have made a bigger difference as it did ten years later. Having my own car to use at 16 would have been an incredible advantage as well.

During those first 1½ years or so there was no real outside physical influence on either of us to **** things or the like there was some sort of competition that had to be met. We just enjoyed laid our pure lust for each other. Now, I would be the first to say that had there been another person that either of us could have trusted that exhibited similar sexual characteristics things might possibly have been radically different. But neither of us had such a person except for the occasional little fling she had with a girlfriend. The things that seemed to cement our relationship were our mutually perverted interests in urolagnia, pissplay, and anal sex. In 1963 when you were in the eighth grade you didn’t even know how to discuss this with any of your friends much a less invite them to try it. If we had not had that immediate “click” that Sunday when we first met this whole thing might not have happened.

Since we did not live in the same house there were not these opportunity’s of spying on each other that I read about in most of the other brother and sister stories. I’ve often wondered how different things would have been if we had been around each other in a different environment. As it was, I think that we rushed things through because of the limited time we had and our burning desire to know about all these ideas and feelings we were experiencing. We never went through a dating scenario we went straight into the hotbed of burning sex. This was evident even in our earliest phone conversations. We wanted to know everything right now and not have to wait on anything or anyone and that is pretty well what happened. We plunged right in with only a couple of ground rules. When we had our first meeting that afternoon if we had had 48 hours uninterrupted by anyone else there is a good chance we would’ve had 90% of our answers by the time it was over. Much of our phone time was spent discussing what we had just done and the new questions we had to answer in our next meeting so we always had sort of a mental outline of what we were going to do for each visit. There are a few things that I would have done differently had I been more experienced in dealing with women in general but that was part of the idea that we knew we were going to gain a lot of experience from each other and not be world.
I still find it surprising that the parents allowed her to begin dating socially right before her 15th birthday. This changed our situation a bit in that sister’s attention would be divided now because I knew her curiosity would cause her to be trying out her new knowledge on other guys at quite honestly I was a bit jealous of that. Even at that young age it seemed to me that the things I taught her we’re going to be used for someone else’s advantage and it bugged the hell out of me. We didn’t talk much about this aspect of life but it still stayed on my mind for a long time. She promised to share every little detail with me at the first possible opportunity and I found this rather intriguing which turned into a good thing. Her first half dozen dates didn’t amount to much because they had little private time to speak of so the making out was kind of minimal and sometimes just a good night kiss at the door. With the others her expert practice of tongue tango got them so excited that they came in their pants. None of these guys ever asked her out again I guess because of the embarrassment. In some of the earlier posts I began describing her relationship with “Hunky Boy” who was her precursor to getting a date with the quarterback who lived down the street (and would become her first husband). I’ll finish that description in the next post. Here I want to describe our last Saturday together before “Hunky Boy” and all the things we did that day knowing that she was going to the party with him that night.

That day our father was in a golf tournament several miles away and would be gone until after dark and her mother and the little brat sister was gone to one of the little brat’s get togethers of whatever nature it was that week so we had several hours together. By this point we had explored truly almost everything we could do within our self-imposed restrictions. We spent a few minutes discussing her event that evening and what she expected from it which really wasn’t much. She knew he had a reputation for being very “hands on” with his other dates. Typical of one of the local “haves” who was also an athlete, he expected adoration from his dates and a certain amount of cooperation as well. It’s seemed that her plan was to show him that her making out qualifications were unequaled by anyone else and that hopefully he would also cum in his pants (which he did) and she would be able to lead him where she wanted him to be. That is pretty well exactly what happened.

Our next step in our day of perversion was to get naked and play on her bed. After a few moments of kissing I went straight for her pussy and began licking her from azzhole to clit. In all our years of sexual shenanigans I never got tired of doing this. Early on I was unable to get her going rather quickly by this technique. It really came as a combination of my own desires and curiosity plus the information she had shared with me on the phone. I licked her a few times and then sucked on the clit until she had a pretty good orgasm. Then I stuck first two and then three fingers in her cunt and began stroking her spot until she was rising several inches off the bed and crying out loud about how great it felt. I was determined to see that she was as satisfied as I possibly could in hopes that it would slow her down that night.

After she came I slid up and put the inside of her knees on my shoulders and began rubbing her slit with my cock. I let the head slip into her pussy a couple of times but backed out before she could say anything. I slid up and down her slit and got all the lubrication I could from her cumming and my saliva and then pushed her knees down to her shoulders and lined up on her asshole. My cock was very slick and had no trouble slipping in to the hilt on my first stroke. She was so snug and hot I didn’t think I would last very long but surprised myself. I would make ½ dozen strokes and stop and rub her clit with my thumb until she would cum. I did this process three or four times and she was humping back so wildly I was having difficulty staying in.

“You have got to cum soon, I can’t take much more of this,” she exclaimed loudly. “Another one like that last one and I’ll be nuts. I thought you had tried all your tricks but this one takes the cake.”

“Just trying to please”, I answered with a shit eating grin on my face.

“Well you have, believe me!” she came back.

Naturally, I still had to do at least one more number on her so I slid her over to the side of the bed and stood on the floor holding her knees in my hands and rocked her backward on her shoulders. I made several strokes rapidly and moved one hand to a nipple and the other to her clit again and started stroking hard and fast while pinching her sensitive nipple and her bulging clit which may have been as large as I had ever seen it at that point. I just kept plunging and rubbing and pinching until I had emptied in her azzhole and she had cum at least once more and I thought was about to pass out on me. My knees were shaking and I just flopped down beside her to catch my breath.

“Did you enjoy yourself?” I asked as she turned on her side to look at me.

“You have made me cum hundreds of times and never did what you just did to me”, she groaned. “I did not know I could cum like that. My azz will always be yours big brother. I know you really put yourself into that performance. I really don’t think anyone else could possibly love me enough to try that hard to please me,” she said still sort of panting for her breath. She had already reached out and cupped my balls and said, “Now I hope you enjoy this, too.”

She then leaned over to do one of her famous, to me anyway, ATM blowjobs. She used both hands and her mouth on my cock and balls. She always put herself into every blowjob she ever gave me and this one especially. Since her azz had just wrung me out she had to get me hard again to make me cum. A couple of times she reached down and collected some of my cum running down her cheeks to her thighs and sucked it off her fingers. She really went all out for this effort. We knew that it would probably be awhile before we would have any real time together again and I think she was trying to prove something to me as well.

“Anytime my cock is inside you anywhere I am enjoying it but I think you know that by now. Why don’t you put that wonderful hair pie of yours up here so I can suck your lips for a while?” I groaned at her and she straddled my face with her crotch. “I can tell you wet yourself for me earlier. You know what that does to me,” as I licked even harder.

“I am surprised you could still tell it after that workout you gave me today. I find that I do that several times a week now because I enjoy it, as well, plus it just feels good for it to be damp,” she sort of gasped as she said it.

“How do you do that with no panties,” I asked.

“I just have to be very careful,” moaning this time. “I have had a couple of times I almost did too much.”

I managed to make her cum twice before I did. She wiggled and let a few drops of piss go when she came which I greedily lapped up. No wasting that golden nectar of hers. She was really becoming quite adept at bladder control. With the control of her sphincter she had that is no real surprise. When we would really make love and not just fucking she had learned how to really milk my cock with her azz. I only had a couple of girls who could do that with their pussy as well as she did with her azz and they thought they were really special with their talent. I told sister about them years later and she got a big kick out of knowing that.

As always, our time was running out so I washed up, redressed and fingered her cunt until my ride showed up. I wished her well on her adventure that night and she openly said that that day would have a calming effect on her for a couple of days. I grinned to myself thought about my dick in her mouth and azz and “Hunky Boy” getting a taste of everything second hand. Every time I’ve seen that cocky bastard for over 50 years now I think about how many times he tasted my dick and her azzhole and I have to smile.

This is a good place to pause and I will return in a few days. I hope everyone enjoys the story as it progresses through my youth years.
8th Amendment

"The lenders were repaid, happy, and would do[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

^^^^^^^^^ Unsurprisingly, Joe Canadian is still li[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

^^^^Well, he's right about that. I AM embarrassed […]

Date Sexy.

My wife took advantage of a cold snap to pull out […]

NY Penal Law § 170.10: Falsifying Business Records[…]

My wife is similarly coy about her life before she[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]