A place to share your sexy stories
As I stated at the beginning of these posts, my half-sister and I began this relationship early for a physical one. We had an instant attraction to each other from our first meeting. We quickly found out that we both had an extreme interest in sexual matters and wanted to learn all we could about it. Both of us had some access to Playboy and later on Penthouse magazines as well as some of the old glamor rags. All of them had pictures of course but what we really loved was the articles and letters about sex.

There were no magazines in the early 60’s, that we had any access to, that had nude male pictures so we both used the female models as masturbatory subjects. I’m quite sure this had a great influence on sister in her becoming bisexual very early on. She became pretty good at talking her girlfriends into “practice kissing” sessions with her so they would be good at it for the boys when the time came. Sister would then, after they got good and hot, start running her hands all over them and pay much attention to their nipples. She usually found they would wet their panties for the first times. After that it was not hard to slip her hands in the panties to rub their clits and make them cum, also, some for the very first times. Don’t forget we are talking about the dark ages of the early to mid-60’s here. Masturbate was one of those words that didn’t pop up in conversations back then. We both had basically the same kinks- pissplay, light spanking, tying up hands, feather massages, and phallus shaped veggies for sister like cucumbers and carrots. In fact, she wore her hymen out with veggies over a weekend when she was barely old enough to have an orgasm.

I have known three women who will admit to beginning masturbation around the third or fourth grades. Neither one of them can remember much about their early lives before they could cum. Youngsters have nearly no sense of self-control and they all developed a mental addiction to having multiple orgasms every day. They then would have their hands on their clits anytime they could get away with it. None of the three had problems about getting caught but all were criticized for spending too much time in the bathroom at one time or another. (Several times over the years sister or Charly, my friend from 30 miles away, would pass their fingers under my nose to tease me after a trip to the little room. These are girls who were in the eighth or ninth grade at the time.) The two of them did veggie insertions very early on because they said they felt empty when they had a really good cum. The third, my wife, however, is very clit oriented and never got into any veggie play. She never really responded to G-spot stimulation until she was 40. (This is a woman who’s first dozen or more lovers were 8” or more in length. She swears NONE of them could make her cum from screwing.)

Sister and my friend, Charly, were both also into pissplay as part of their masturbation practices. They enjoyed holding their piss for great lengths of time and could cum with minimal clit contact when they had a big one held back and finally let go. Both of them loved to piss in public but only very carefully. Weather permitting, they loved to walk outside with a very full bladder and rub their clits while they let the golden flow spray on the ground. Sister hated panties and only wore them if there was no way around it or it was time for her periods. This made for a great situation for pissing since it could escape easily. I loved it because the golden liquid would come straight out of her pants and either onto mine or onto my skin if I was lucky. Charly was more into skirts and dresses with very sheer panties. She would flip her skirts up and sit on your lap to be able to feel your hard-on and piss on you if the conditions were right. Both sister and Charly had learned to be able to piss when they had veggies in their pussy. This takes practice and they were the only young girls I’ve ever known who had learned to do this. Years later Charly would love to sit on my cock, her favorite position, and get very still; forbidding me to move while she did her patented muscle ripples up and down my cock and then suddenly begin to piss. Having a great looking young woman with big tits, great lips and a hot sexy attitude sit on your lap with her legs wrapped around you and your dick buried in her pussy or her azzhole while working her hips and abdominal muscles around you is really something to behold but then when they added that hottt golden flow to the mix the moans they gave is just about beyond description. I have always thought this would turn any man into a quivering mass whether he liked pissplay or not if he was lucky enough to find a woman who could even do it.

Early on after we met, sister and I had thoroughly discussed all our kinks and pissplay was the one we had figured was the best to be able to do when around others and nudity was impossible. We were able to pull off dozens of these hot pissplays within 15-18 feet of the grownups and never got caught. We both had orgasms from time to time while doing this but that was very irregular. Sometimes I think the proximity of the other people added so much to the excitement that it made cumming easier or quicker to pull off. I know both girls had cum from pissing with and on me and receiving my piss, too. The situation had to be just right and with a little preparation it could and would happen. This would suffice for our contact type sex for quite a while until I could get it worked out to visit her on an afternoon once in a while. It was actually easier to accomplish than making out. We eventually figured out how to get five minutes here and there without anyone seeing us or missing us in order to do some kissing and fondling.

Sister and I had done a bunch of the afternoon trysts where I could get rides down to her house below town without my mother or grandmother knowing where I really was. These were hurried but quite satisfying events. After the first few she would greet me at the door nude or in a bikini. Several times I got about ¾ of a BJ as soon as I closed the door behind me. We would then usually go to her room or the leather sofa in the den. We liked to use the sofa because someone, her mother or our little brat sister would sit on it to watch TV later on and sister could chuckle to herself about what had been done on it that day after school. If it was a dry day even when a little cool we would go out to our hiding place beside the patio to do our piss playing so as not to have to spend our time cleaning up afterwards.

This one afternoon she had been holding on since around 11 AM and it was about 3:30 so she had a pretty big bladder swelling going. I came in and she was in a bikini and told me about her need to piss soon. Instead of putting my arms around her and beginning our kissing as I usually did, I led her over to the sofa and sat down pulling her onto my lap. She put her right arm around my shoulder so I could get a good whiff of her armpit and the glorious pheromone rich scent of her body. I began kissing her and pulled her top down under her queen sized mammaries so I could have open access to her now rock hard nipples. After a couple of soul-searching smooches I put a lip-lock on her left nipple. This caused her to wiggle on my lap and I took the hand from her boob and slid my fingers down her tummy to her pubic area.

“I let a little piss out to soak my hair for you a while ago. I hope it is like you want it to taste and feel,” she said in her breathy deep voice.

Even with the wider coverage bikinis of that time her thick pubies were curling out wildly around the legs of her bottoms. At first I lightly caressed her and ran my hand in her bottoms to get my fingers into that thick forest of damp hair. When I rested the heel of my hand on her lower tummy I could feel how distended her bladder had become and I knew she was having some tense moments with all her urgent needs hitting her at once. I stuck my middle finger in her cunt and began playing with her pee-hole. This really got her hips to dancing on my legs putting pressure on my bladder as well. She began moaning and groaning about how full she was and how I was being “mean by both teasing and pressing on her at the same time”. Finally, I asked about the neighbor situation and she thought we were clear to get outside unseen. She went first to check things out and waved me on.

“Are you thirsty?” she asked quietly.

“I am if you will save some for my cock,” I replied.

“No problem. I don’t think you could possibly drink all this anyway. It tasted pretty good when I dribbled earlier.” She smiled with those big sexy lips and stuck her tongue out a bit as she laughed.

I told her to sit on the edge of the pad and I would get in pussy licking and sucking position. She dropped her bottoms as she sat down and as she leaned back on her palms she groaned again and said, “I have never held out this long for you before. I will try to control the flow as I want to watch you drink it and not give you a shower. This is not going to be easy, especially if I cum.” To me the whole idea was to make her cum and big. A few months before, the first time I ever tried to drink her piss directly, I just grazed her clit and she came and just had to let it fly since she had lost any semblance of control. She almost drowned me and gave me a real piss bath. But, as soon as she was done she laid back and let me shower, too. On that occasion we both decided that, like my cum, our piss should be swallowed as much as possible and not wasted. I buried my face and tongue as deeply as possible into her swamp of pussy hair and began my best tongue tricks I knew she loved so much.

“I have hoped all day you would hold out for me but this is even better than I had hoped for. It is so much more enjoyable to be able to be outside for this,” I said quietly so as not to attract anyone’s eyes or ears to us. Just as I said the last syllable my mouth sucked in her floppy lips and the golden flow began. I got down two gulps and she stopped for a second. I took advantage of this to lick her azzhole and up her slit. The instant I got to her urethra she gave me a squirt that filled my mouth. I coughed a little as I swallowed the second time and squeezed her azz cheeks tightly. She kept up the gushing start and stop until she was able to hold it more easily. I swallowed an incredible deluge before she slowed.

“I am going to keep the rest for your cock and balls,” she said as she rose up a bit and smiled down at me now again licking her slit and clit. “I still can’t believe how wonderful that feels after half my life being in love with my fingers and vegetables. Please don’t stop for anything. OHH!! That is so good!! Don’t stop!” this was followed by a series of moans until she went over the top. As I loved both tormenting her pussy and feeling her cumming I just kept going until she finally pushed me back. “You just broke our record,” she gasped. “That was about ten minutes of nearly non-stop cumming. I thought I was going into orbit.”

I then lay back on the towel I had spread on the grass while she got down and straddled my dick. Her pubic hair and slit was beyond slimy and sloppy. It was dripping steadily with her sex juice and lube as well as piss. “I am going to ride you until you cum, big brother. Get ready to feel the heat,” she moaned into my left ear. She raised up enough to give her some range of movement and me the room to get hold of her tits. She was still hot herself and right on the edge of continuing that string of orgasms. I spread my legs just a bit and felt her pubic bone meet mine. My cock was about as hard as it had ever been and she centered her super slimy slit right over it and began sliding back and forth almost from her rosebud azzhole to her clit. Back and forth, back and forth with a little grind at each end of her strokes and varying her speed instinctively. She may have been young but she was born to do this stuff and performed flawlessly as far as I was concerned. A couple of times she rode up enough to let my cock bounce up and enter her an inch or so before she got stopped and jerked forward.

“You don’t know how bad I want that in me,” she panted almost breathless. “We just can’t take any stupid chances.”

“I know, the same feelings here. You’ve got me lubed enough, why don’t you go ahead and slide your azz down on it,” I suggested.

“Let me sit up more,” she said lowly in her sexiest tone as she looked around to make sure everyone was inside. Just as she moved up her clit hit my cock head just right and she came with a series of jerks and near spasms. After a moment she got upright enough to aim for her azzhole. She grabbed my cock getting the angle right and began to slide down on it. This was the first time I ever went into her azz without stretching it some with fingers or a carrot or something but she did it without apparently feeling any pain. She had well lubed it with her sexy juices.

“I hope that is as good for you as it is for me,” she moaned as her speed increased. Still in hot mode it wasn’t long before she was cumming again. “I can’t believe I am cumming in this position. This is so hottt! It’s incredible.” She had orgasmed every time I fucked her butt, but I was usually on top. Now it was my turn to cum at last. I thrust as hard as I could up and deep in her gut and I gave her every drop I could muster.

Sister then slowly raised up off my cock, squeezing it every inch of the way and said, “Here is the rest of my piss I’ve been holding for you.” She slid up a bit and raised up a couple of inches and let the flow begin. It ran up to my navel and down to my azz crack. She sat back down on my dick centering her piss hole on the head and let it roll, not holding anything back. It felt wonderful to feel the hot liquid nectar coming out of someone I felt so strongly for. The towel was really soaked under me and sort of cold by now. As soon as her flow stopped she was down on her knees with that beautiful azz in the air while she licked me clean, at least clean enough to go back inside.

We slinked in and stood in the bathroom hugging and kissing for a few minutes to enjoy the last of the tastes we had created. I still can’t believe how a girl so young just automatically did ATM from the first time I had penetrated her butt. We showered and dried off and I redressed waiting for my buddy to pick me up. I fingered her for a while and got her off again with her G-spot. We told each other how much we had enjoyed the day and how much we loved being together while knowing that sex is all it would ever be, OR would it? More on that in the future.

I heard my buddy pull up the driveway and sadly went out to the car. Naturally, he wanted to stop for a glass of tea at our favorite diner as we went through town. He remarked that I hardly drank any as we left. I told him I had had some of sister’s tea while we were reading. Yeah! It is time to go for a few days. See you again real soon.
Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Next thing you know, Joe is gonna go around tellin[…]

8th Amendment

Elkin, come on. You are smart enough to explore t[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]

Utterly absurd. Bill C paid 850,000 to Paula Jon[…]

We all remember that time Bruce Lee, who stood a s[…]

The role of Mr Forbes on this fine forum -- and in[…]

It is shocking that Clown is too racist to listen […]

"NEW YORK, NY — In a devastating blow for the[…]