A place to share your sexy stories
To continue onward with the saga of sister and Hunky Boy I’ll have to skip a couple of things that happened with her horse riding and showing that took up the weekends since their last outing keeping her busy before she was able to date him again but I will get back to them very soon.

By their next date, I believe some three weeks had passed and Hunky Boy was really in bad shape and quite needy according to sister. He just couldn’t wait to get hold of her and do all the nice touchy feely stuff they had been doing. This time they did hamburgers at one of the local beaneries and a movie. She related to me how he had a bad case of wandering hands in the theater and she had to smack him down several times because it was too crowded to be able to pull off any real physical contact without an audience. To further his frustration she requested that they go by one of the fast food places and pick up soft drinks. You have to remember, around here the convenience stores then were “mom ‘n’ pop” stores and did not have fountains until the seventies and the fast food places didn’t have drive-thrus at this point either so you had to park and go get whenever you wanted. They finally made it down to “Rubber Hill” and they found a satisfactory parking spot. Everybody knew each other’s cars anyway but they would still deny that they had been there if anyone ever asked the next week.

Apparently on this night, as it was rather chilly, she had on a heavy jacket over her jeans and baggy sweat shirt. She dawdled around as much as possible before she took the jacket off and he was all over her instantly. I remember her telling me that at the first kiss his left and went to her boobs. Apparently she had had some anticipation on her own for the evening’s get together so she didn’t offer a lot of resistance as she sort of welcomed the attention to her nipple even through the sweatshirt. She managed to stay upright for quite a while before she let her butt side out on the seat and letting him down on top of her. While she was trying to control his efforts, she was also prolonging the attention he was giving too her nipples. I never knew her get tired of having her nipples teased and tweaked. Apparently, in the few breaks he took from kissing he was praising her ample boobs and hard nipples. Knowing her, she ate that up.

(She was always very proud of her royal sized boobs and took great pleasure in showing off their shape and size when she had the opportunity to do so within good taste, of course. It is really difficult to say what got the most attention, her tits or her heart-shaped azz. She said that she had noticed from an early age that even many adult, married women watched her boobs a lot. I tried to explain to her that back then there was a lot of jealousy about such things among women. In those days of the pointed bras most women were doing good if they filled out a B cup. In the late seventies boobs started getting some larger, at least 1 cup size in most cases. I have noticed that for the last 20 years or so that younger and younger girls are getting larger and larger boobs. I personally find this delightful as long as they don’t get mad at me for looking. I certainly looked at hers enough and her noticing that was one of the things that led her to begin to talk suggestively to me when she did. That and the fact that they had just moved back to our town from 30 miles away so she had no friends for a while. I guess that I really lucked out on that one because there was definitely no girls even close to her in body or facial features who would have gotten so close to me physically at that time.)

After getting her on her back hunky boy wasted no time taking advantage of that loose sweatshirt and running his hand underneath that to attack her boobs. She had worn a rather substantial bra that night just to make him have to work harder. If I remember correctly, she told me that this one was a three-hooker. He was very persistent with her and she was enjoying what he was doing so she finally raised up just enough for him to get his hand around back to unhook her structural armor. She said that by this time he was beginning to hump her pretty strongly and he could not use but one hand under the shirt at that time because the other one was holding him up. Apparently he was really giving her nipples hell because she said they felt like they were gonna pop off between it being cold and her being turned on. If he had realized she was not wearing panties that night he would really have been in a dither. I really think that even with his hormones raging so much he was probably not capable of the kind of imagination to even think about such a thing. Those premium sized cantaloupes had his attention along with every other male within sight of her so he had not tired of them enough yet to have his mind on other stuff. That is why she was so willing to jack him off so as to keep him occupied and leave her pants alone.

She began to hump him back and got her leg up and in rubbing position again. It wasn’t long until he said that he needed to take it out again as he was very uncomfortable because of the hardness. Sister said she began to giggle inside thinking about the teasing she was about to begin. She complained to him about all the mess he had made on their last date. She asked him if he had a handkerchief with him that night and she could use it to stop his junk from getting all over everything. Reluctantly, he rose up and got one from somewhere. Again, she offered no help and made him get his hard dick out. She said that he realized if he laid back down to begin his ardent kissing that she would not be able to reach his tool so he had turned sort of sideways to her and had his right arm around her shoulders and is left and under the shirt so that she could get her hands on his cock and his hand on her nipples.
About this time he had another burst of stupid bravery and decided it was time to raise her shirt up and take a look. She took both hands and removed his and pulled the shirt down. She said that she told him if he ever tried that again she would never date him again much less play with his dick. Apparently he pleaded with her to let him see those gorgeous tits but she would not relent. She informed him that no one else had ever gotten to this position before and if he wanted to continue it would be on her terms only. She told him that because he had acted like an ass she wasn’t letting him back under her shirt that night. She continued jerking him with one hand now and with only his one hand on the outside of her shirt playing with her nipples. Her hot lips kisses kept him at his peak and it wasn’t long until his hips began the movement that she knew meant that he was going to cum very soon. She got the handkerchief in one hand and his cock in the other and managed to contain his jizz instead of having to wipe it off of everything in the car like the last time. This time was a much neater situation all the way around even for his pants. Like most boys, after he shot his load he slowed down considerably and they only kissed a couple of more times.

She wanted to ask him some questions about his dates prior to her but didn’t want to waste the time. She hurried him on home by saying that she needed the bathroom only he never really knew what for. They kissed at the door again and she told him to call her that week again. She was in a bit of a hurry to get inside on this night because I was in a unique situation and was home alone with my mother on a date and my grandmother at work. Sister had figured out how to get the phone where she would have some privacy and her mother thought she was calling her girlfriend to tell her about her date. She talked about the date all right but not to a girlfriend. She thanked me several times for all the tips I had given her over the last couple of years about how to make better use of her hands on a dick. She was really practicing now in order to hone her talents to use on the quarterback. One of her concerns now was that Hunky Boy was going to become too possessive of her and not share any info with his football buddy who lived down the street. This would be because she thought no other girl had ever let him get this far before much less one with her looks and abilities. She was using most of the tricks and I had shown her when she was playing with me to keep Hunky Boy at the top of sexual suspense before she would finally make him cum. In this conversation she began to open up a little more to me about her interest in big dicks. She made it pretty clear at she wanted us to keep using the larger cucumbers on her pussy so that she could take a big cock without any real hesitation or, for that matter, any physical preparation. She was determined to get the quarterbacks attention and keep it no matter what once she accomplished getting him all alone.

We got each other off pretty well that night with our phone discussions. I think she came four times before we hung up. She also shared some of the stories that took place at the horse shows she had been attending for the last couple of weeks. At this point in her life she didn’t have her own horse but there were key people that were friends of our father that had show animals and if I would have her ride their horses in shows in our general area. Sister had no hesitation whatsoever in doing this because she liked riding and she liked the outfits she got to wear and show herself off as well as the horses. The woman that owned one of the horses was not afraid to let sister know that she expected her to use her body, especially her big tits, to show the horse at its best possible advantage. She provided her with a white leather outfit that barely contained her nipples when the horse was still much less working out in the performance. They eventually had to use some sort of tape to keep the girls confined. The bouncing on the saddle turned sister on so much that it was not unusual for her to cum multiple times during the 2 to 4 hours that the shows would last. Many years later she somehow found out that her benefactor had also had great sexual enjoyment when riding horses in shows. Apparently, it is not terribly unusual for women showing horses or practicing with them to have orgasms while riding or to even piss some in their leather pants. I told her that I would love to walk up behind her and piss down the back of her pants and have her ride around for 2 hours feeling it. That was one kinky thing we never carried out. At the second time that she rode a winning horse she began an orgasm just as the horse was prancing up to the judges stand area to receive their ribbons. She said that that was one of the most frustrating moments in her life because she couldn’t really talk very well and she felt like everyone knew what was happening. What a hoot that must have been.

Sister was truly a phenomenon in that she loved to feel sexy, to look sexy, and to act sexy but at the same time she had a certain shyness that would not allow her to be as blatant in public as she would have liked and I’m not too sure that that’s not what fed her strong desires in private. Over my lifetime I have been quite fortunate to have known several very well built women women who were quite deep into their sexual satisfaction and the satisfying of whomever they chose but none were quite the perfect combination that sister had at least where our relationship was concerned. I have found, just as I had expected, that the vast majority of women with big tits actually love being leered and stared at no matter what they say. The vast majority of women with sexy, curvy bodies know what they look like and dress provocatively to show it off. They enjoy me tantalizing men and other women to great degrees. Ask any woman who has had breast surgery to enhance their appearance if they had it done just so they could keep them tightly covered. I don’t care who you are or who they are to you in your life but if she has her boobs done she is going to show them to people. Some are much more open about showing them off than others but they will still show them. Most husbands and boyfriends will probably never know how many other men or women have been shown these jewels of paradise while still others will encourage them to be shown.

My beautiful and very sexually talented little sister had hoped for only one more encounter with Hunky Boy before her dreamy quarterback would ask her out. While her goal was not unrealistic it was not to be achieved so subtly or quickly. I can’t remember right at this moment what she had used but she was able to put off another date with Hunky for two weeks. At that time she somehow managed to put herself in front of the quarterback on several occasions and used her ample chest to distract him at least twice. He was having so much fun with the cheerleader’s squad that drawing him out was not going to be an easy feat. I was always surprised that as many times as she had tried to expose herself to him at the neighborhood pool that he had not automatically wanted to add her to his list of conquests but somehow it just never jelled. I would be willing to bet almost anything I have that if the quarterback knew or had any idea about what was going to happen based on what he knows now that he would never have even winked at sister much a less ending up married to her. As the old saying goes, “hindsight is always 2020” and I guess her hiney must have clouded his vision

It looks like this is a good place to stop for a couple of days. I certainly appreciate all you folks who have read my story so far. If you have any questions or suggestions please don’t hesitate to leave me a comment. In fact I would love to hear some opinions..
Committee Suppressed

AND YET AGAIN what johnforbes is trying to say is […]

johnny, your old partisan song and dance is not &q[…]

8th Amendment

Geezus, sillydummy, inform yourself already. Trum[…]

The Engoron theory was utter nonsense and the enti[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]