A place to share your sexy stories
I believe I left off where sister had made Hunky Boy cum in his pants for the second straight week. I am getting most of this info out of her sex journal and some from her relating directly to me on Sunday after it happened. I realized after I closed the last one out that I had left out her Saturday night “Evening with Hunky”. It was another fun trip and I will share what I know here for you.

As they were going to dinner again, he picked her up around seven. She says he started getting frisky in the car and in the parking lot at the restaurant. We live in a town with only 27,000 population today so at that time it was on the outside at 11,000-12,000 people. In the South, in a small town, all the prominent people are known by everyone else. Old Hunky had to show some restraint in public on Saturday night or everyone at church would know on Sunday morning. Sister was counting on this to help control his raging hormones. He had parked almost behind the restaurant so she had an idea he would try her out going in and afterward and he did. The party was a casual affair so she was in pants, not jeans, and so was he. She also wore a more formidable bra and her shirt was tucked in with a winter coat over everything. He did a little kissing while still in the car but did not show his ass until they came out after eating. They had been lip-locked for a couple of minutes when he went for the shirt tail. She reminded him of the time and told him to have patience. They went on to the party and everyone danced a bunch and sneaked out back for a beer or two before the parents shut things down. (In those days you could drink beer at 18 in NC.) While Hunky had just turned legal age she was still a couple of years or so behind and would not drink at all in a normal public outing because of tales getting back home. Apparently Hunky Boy had had one brewski and smelled of it. Sister never liked beer and only had mixed drinks or wine when she did drink so she used that as an excuse to distance herself from him for a while.

They left the party and headed for “Rubber Hill” again. After he got parked, it was crowded on Saturday night, they got comfortable. Off came the heavy coats so she was only in a long-sleeved blouse and her heavy duty bra. She had not had the nipple issues so far that night so they were not sticking up to tempt the boy immediately. Sure enough here he came with the arms around the shoulders and she said his mouth was already open when he leaned in to kiss her. She thought about the comparison of him to Jaws years later after the movie came out. She met him head on and began to suck his tongue into her mouth. Tonight she wanted to get him turned on to the point of no return before it was time to go home. They got horizontal very shortly and he went for the tits again immediately. He voiced his disapproval of this new triple-hooker bra he could feel under her shirt. He apparently thought she went for the looser and thinner bikini type. She said she was sort of chuckling internally as he could not even find her nipples to play with. He knew enough to know that was the key hot spot for most women and it was hers as well when she was not working a plan.

(I figured out early, and with Charly’s and sister’s help, the main reason girls protect those nipples from us guys at that early age is because they know they are wired directly to the vulva and clit. If you get to the nips you create heat in the lower area followed by lubrication and a nervous feeling somewhere between an itch and a twitch with an emptiness that cries out for something to fill it up and the sooner the better. In some women this becomes nearly uncontrollable however most just wiggle around a bit similar to when they have a very full bladder and try to get out of the situation as quickly as possible.)

Sister let him fiddle around on the outside of her shirt all he wanted to with both hands but when he tried to pull the shirt out of her pants she stopped him. By now they were fully down on the seat and the humping had started. Her idea was to get him so hard that he would do anything to get off. She was using her thigh to rub his cock through his pants as she had done before but more energetically. Finally he said he had to get more room as he was so hard that he was terribly uncomfortable. He was just as she wanted him to be. She told him to unzip his pants as he had done the night before. She had never done this with anyone before so she was a bit shaky but she kept up the leg work hoping his dick would find its way out of his drawers by itself. She wasn’t having much luck but she had to have it out to complete her plan of dominance over him. She gave it about five more minutes and decided to try the back of the hand trick on him. As soon as she made contact he just increased his thrusts but the cock was just too well enclosed to just fall out. She then decided to just go ahead and rub it with her hand. She had figured he would go ahead and cum from the excitement but he didn’t and shifted himself around so it would be easier for her to get hold of it. Finally she told him to take it out as she didn’t want to cause any pain so he did. She was quite surprised at the size of Hunky’s tool. It was much larger than mine and even larger than she had been hoping for apparently.

Sister now literally had Hunky where she was in control. You must remember that, if she was truthful, this was only the second cock she had ever touched. She stroked him several times very gently at first. She also did her innocent act, verbally at least, but she knew exactly what to do with this monster. She figured out that he must have jerked off prior to their date or in the men’s room at the restaurant or the party since he didn’t shoot in his pants like the night before. She said that it swelled up a little bit after she got hold of it but that basically she thought it had to be a nine incher and fairly fat but with a smaller head than the shaft and he was also circumcised like me. His precum had almost soaked his underwear and made her stroking easy. Hunky had slid out on the seat a bit and spread his legs. This boy was about 6’ 2” if I remember correctly and was quite the athlete. One of the things she had noted was that he was breathing quite heavily, more than she was used to with me, which surprised me to know. It didn’t take her long to get his hips jumping up and down with her strokes. She wanted to do a number he would not forget but not betray her experience since she had told him it was her first handjob. Well Hunky finally blew his load and she said it went everywhere. Somehow she managed to keep it off of her and her clothes but it got all over his and some shot up on the dash of his car. She managed to lick a dab off her hand without him noticing. She was not impressed with his taste or consistency. He was all fucked up trying to see where all the cum had gone and his cock was left just hanging limply while they cleaned up. Sister found a couple of napkins in the glove box that she wiped her hands on and he had a handkerchief that he used. While they wiped up his discharge she warned him that if he ever told anybody about his handjob she would have him killed and he must have believed her because there was never anything that got back to her about it. Considering his social position such bragging may have been nearly as bad for him as for her.

There was little problem getting him on the road to her house. He kissed her twice after he came and twice more after they pulled into the driveway at the house and once at the door with a promise to call on Tuesday again. Her mother was quite surprised that she was actually early getting in for a change. She quickly went in to her room to check for any cum hanging on anywhere. She told me that she shucked her clothes and went to bed and rubbed her clit for over half an hour and came three or four times. She wasn't about to let him get hold of any of her stuff. She wanted him to have to dream about what she had. Overall she had been surprised at his size and that night’s stamina. Her plan had pretty well worked and she had him under her spell for a couple of weeks anyway and he still had never seen even her boobs much less pussy or azz. She had tasted his cum and lube without having licked or sucked his dick which is something she intended never to do. She had essentially cultivated her rep as a makeout queen and cock-teaser that would get you off in your pants. So far, Hunky was the only one to touch her bare nipples but she had let some of the others play with her boobs through her shirts. She had sewn her seeds where she was pretty sure that the word would get to her jock down the street and push him to ask her for the big date very soon. Every time she would see him at school her chest would go out and she would smile very big and was getting smiles in return.

Time to leave you folks for a day or two but I will return.
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]