A place to share your sexy stories
At this point I think there is a little more background information that is pertinent. I also had a female friend of the family who lived about 30 miles away that was sort of an auburn haired, slightly more slender and shorter version of my sister. They were only about six weeks apart in age. She was also top-heavy but while she had a great shaped butt it didn’t really compare to sister’s fuller and even more shapely, Jayne Mansfield type azz. She had a profusely dense carpet of luxuriant dark red and curly hair all over her crotch. Charly also had been blessed with strong sexual curiosities and needs. She had also begun masturbating at an early age and was no stranger to an orgasm in junior high school. Because of the long distance phone charges in those days we couldn’t have a phone relationship but the families did visit several times a year and we wrote very steamy letters back in fourth several times each year thoroughly discussing our likes, dislikes and questions about new things we had heard about. Her family had been friends of my mother’s family for over 20 years so we sort of grew up together and I really had spent just as much or more face time with her as I had with sister in the pre high school years.

(Something I would like to make a side note of here is that on all the dozens of women I have had the pleasure to see nude over my lifespan, it seems to me that the women with naturally large boobs and naturally larger areas of pubic hair that extends out to the top of the thighs and trails upward to the naval and rearward up their butt cracks seem to be the absolute hottest sexually of any women. Also, the women who seem to have developed these traits at a very early age also seem to fit this category. I have encountered a goodly number of these instances over nearly 60 years and see no reason to question my observation. This is not to say that all hot women have to have these characteristics by any means, it is to say that it seems 100% of these women are very hot in nature. More about this later on.)

Charly was really a bit forward compared to sister and me off. She actually started asking me sexual type questions at a fairly early age. This actually enhanced my situation with sister because I was overall more comfortable discussing these things. They were the “what do you think” and “how do you feel” type of questions rather than the "have you ever" kind. Those questions were certainly asked but at a later time. She was really more of a “I see what I want and I will get it one way or another” person. She was also quite intelligent and did very well in school just as sister did and she also lived up to the full potential of the redhead reputation in general. There were some differences between Charly and my sister but the similarities were quite striking.

Charly was barely into pissplay but was just as guarded about a penis in her vagina. As most red heads are, she was quite into azz play and had not delayed penetrating hers, like sister had, along with her pussy with both fingers and veggies at quite an early age. Her thoughts in that regard were that if something came out of the hole then something else that size could certainly go back in so she was very “try it and see what happens” in her nature. She had related to me about how when she had orgasms from clit stimulations that she had an emptiness crying out to her from her cunt so she began carrot fucking as they were tapered and she could insert until it hurt and withdraw. Although I’m quite sure she knew that really she had given up the old cherry to some lucky cucumber, she would maintain that she was still a biblical virgin. Honestly, since she let me have her azzhole, I really didn’t pressure her about using the front side with my cock. She had already told me what I had known from sister about the internal orgasms. She had discovered “G-spot” cumming without having any idea what she had done. I fucked her with vibrators and veggies enough when I was licking her clit that I knew she was wide damn open and I could get three fingers in easily to rub the hot spot. No hymen blockages here on her. For such a small and slender girl, she never weighed over 105 pounds, she had a very elastic and stretchy cunt opening. Since we were unable to get together until our late teens and she had already had three going steady relationships, I knew I was not the first in this situation so I just rammed my fingers in without asking permission to hit that spot. She had related several stories to me about her active make-out sessions and how hard it was to resist the temptation to fuck with her various boyfriends. She was definitely a red-haired hot tamale.

So, both girls had hot, active libidos, they both had big tits with very sensitive nipples (It was possible under the right circumstances to make them cum from nipple play.), they were both very oral (receiving and giving), both very curious and not hesitant to try new things they read or heard about or imagined, both loved masturbation alone and being watched, by me any way (Both would take potty breaks during the day at work to go play with things.), both had somewhat elevated egos (I will always think this came from people always telling them how great they looked and how smart they were. Both were very true.), while I wouldn’t consider either of them to be a “nympho” exactly, they had created within themselves an internal need for relatively frequent orgasms as in several over a 24 hour period (I believe this came from so much masturbation at such young ages.) that even into their mid-30’s had not diminished one bit, both of them had need of feeling something in their orifices regularly (Strangely enough this did not have to produce an orgasm just a feeling of fullness.), both of them seemed to require a great deal of azz playing (grabbing, stroking, licking, some spanking, fingering and penetration with either a penis or similar shaped objects). They would seem to be any man’s dream and they were to a great degree but in relationships sister was deceitful and a drama queen, (This was in friendships and romance) while Charly was more than a little bit domineering and would get her ass on her shoulders if things didn’t go her way. One more item, they both put much effort into pretending to be virgins until they started dating what would become their first husbands. Both could be very deceitful about this with Charly leading the way on this topic. There will be more on this later, as well.

Even though we had been true lifelong friends, Charly and I developed a much more romantic relationship than I had with sister. There were lots of “I love you’s” with both girls but I didn’t discuss things about one with the other directly so as to allow one to know about the true nature of the relationship with the other. They knew each other existed but that was about the extent of it. I really didn’t get to have much of a truly physical relationship with Charly until we had finished school. Sister was married by that time and that turned me loose to spend more time with Charly, and by the then, we knew almost all of each other’s likes and dislikes when it came to sex. The biggest problem with Charly was that she was 30 miles away and wanted and needed more attention than I could give under those circumstances. She didn’t like to date around and she always seemed to be going steady. I had to squeeze in between the regulars as she wasn’t into side affairs back then. That did not stop us from having some really hot sex from time to time and one six month span of us supposedly going steady.

When it was possible, I would make that 30 mile journey and Charly and I would find a place to be able to get naked and play. She had a couple of friends who would give her a key and we would use their places to wallow around and have great fun. Her mother also worked second shift a lot and we could use her house and did on many occasions. Sex with Charly fairly closely paralleled that with sister as you could tell from the paragraphs above. As I said before, she was into some pissplay but not like sister. She also was not a squirter but got very slick and lubed very well. She loved to take my cock and rub it all around her slit after a good round of my licking her out and get it lubed up either for her to lick off or to lube her azz for fucking. She was not into ATM and kept wipes and washcloths around for afterwards. She said she normally did not like the taste or consistency of semen from her other guys she said but she loved mine and like sister never wasted a drop. Both of the girls loved tit play and would even encourage it energetically. They loved you to suck them and get their nipples rock hard and wet with saliva then they would let you get on top and get your dick super hard and slimy with their spit and then have you fuck their tits and cum on their necks and even faces. They would do a facial sometimes at the end of a blowjob (but usually wanted it all in the mouth) and then rub it in themselves without me having to urge it. I don’t remember either one cumming from tit fucking but they would afterward if I went back to work on their nipples right after I came. Again, both of them especially loved light dragging of fingernails over the side of the boobs and up into the armpits and I used this many times to get them hotter when riding around. It was easy in the warmer months with sleeveless tops.

By necessity Charly and I spent a good bit of time riding and parked somewhere. She enjoyed being looked at and it pleased her for people to stare at her tits in disbelief at such a rack on such a little girl. Since they had popped up when she was ten or so, she just simply got used to it at an early age. While she came from a conservative Lutheran family, she liked to let her party-animal loose when she was away from family. Bearing these things in mind, she would show off cleavage with no hesitation but would not go braless very often in cooler weather and not at all in summer. Now this was a style in the early 70’s but she didn’t like flopping them around too much. She said she only gave shows to someone who bought the tickets. On some occasions when I would pick her up and it was that “time of month” we would ride off somewhere to a nice restaurant and her bra would be off at the first stop sign down the street from her house. Then it was my job to squeeze, caress and pinch her nipples while she would do her clit until we got to the restaurant. She would sit there and sort of show off her prized tits since we were miles from home and no one knew us. Then it was squeeze, caress, and pinch all the way home while she diddled her clit. Those nights I got a good BJ but there was no pussy-play until “it” was over. Once on a while she would dribble my cum out onto her tits and vigorously rub it in until it dried and have me suck her nipples hard until she could cum from her fingers.
Over time, we went to the beach on several occasions even after we were married as two couples and we spent time at a large lake nearby on her sailboat. She always wore two-piece suits and had many accidents of nipples popping out. So did my first wife who was there, too. Only when they were together were they like this about public slipups. They would laugh hysterically when it happened and occasionally I’m sure one would do it on purpose to get a response from the other. This was happening before my wife and my sister got together to play so maybe she was just trying out the water so to speak. She knew all about Charly and I having played around so I guess she wanted in on the action but Charly never told her a thing or offered to anything more than a casual hug and kiss.

I will share more about her in the future but must break now for a few days.
Committee Suppressed

AND YET AGAIN what johnforbes is trying to say is […]

johnny, your old partisan song and dance is not &q[…]

8th Amendment

Geezus, sillydummy, inform yourself already. Trum[…]

The Engoron theory was utter nonsense and the enti[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]